[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what will happen once Illinois files for bankruptcy? Will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0606.jpg (41KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0606.jpg
41KB, 350x291px
So what will happen once Illinois files for bankruptcy?

Will Chicago become Detroit 2.0?
>>
>>130752740
Somebody redpill me on Chicago. Is the gang warfare really that rampant or are there OK areas?

I want to go to conservative private college in Hillsdale, MI at one point in the future but to get there, I probably will land flight around Chicago and transit from there.
>>
File: 1492067627464.jpg (36KB, 392x445px) Image search: [Google]
1492067627464.jpg
36KB, 392x445px
Lemme tell you about Shitcago, from a Detroiter's perspective.

Chicago is essentially just Detroit pre-white flight. Violent and crowded, and in 20 years, it'll be violent and empty. All the beautiful architecture that sprinkled the city will become a burned out nightmare-scape, and you will believe that God himself abandoned you.
>>
>>130753275
Naw man, I'm as white as the driven snow and take the bus to work through Englewood every day. I've seen only two makeshift memorials in the last year.
>>
>>130753275
Homicides have been surging to 90s levels over the past two years due to drug money drying up after El Chapos bust

It's mostly concentrated in the south and west side but there have been some shootings downtown.
If you want safety then move way up north to Highland area
>>
File: INwoj.png (149KB, 1116x760px) Image search: [Google]
INwoj.png
149KB, 1116x760px
NORTHERN INDIANA GRAB YOUR GUNS AND STAND YOUR GROUND, THAT'S WHAT

>>130753275
Downtown and the North Side/Wriglyville are all great places for tourists and shopping and being white. Stay the fuck away from the South Side and West Side. You'll know if you wander there because most people are black or Mexican and will be trying to kill you.
>>
>>130753275
There won't be any okay areas, once the Okay People flee to the burbs
>>
>>130753275
all the blacks/bad areas are segregated from the rest of the city
>>
File: cpd gif.gif (2MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
cpd gif.gif
2MB, 600x338px
every one invited to come listen to the shit feast that is chiraq on the CPD bread its fun come check it out
>>
>>130753275
i frequently visit chicago for business and i dont think that chicago will fall primarily because it is a very important city financially. Alot depends on chicago, alot
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.