[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>spend 50 million on a jewish democrat who looks like a ten

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>spend 50 million on a jewish democrat who looks like a ten year old
>in Georgia of all places

What the fuck were they thinking? That he would actually win?
>>
>>130752559
Spend 25 million electing a stinking vagina who likely has cum in her panties.
>>
I will admit was stupid, like most selections of candidates. Sad to see that fat pig bitch win though. Nothing sadder than a female who is a Republican..
>>
File: Leo Frank.png (184KB, 223x625px) Image search: [Google]
Leo Frank.png
184KB, 223x625px
Georgia and skinny young Jews.
>>
>>130752559
>Rep with US flag pin proudly shown
>Dem does not have US flag pin

yep
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-15-17-21-36.png (2MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-15-17-21-36.png
2MB, 1280x800px
Came way closer that the last Dem. In 2018 Democrats will pick up seats in the House. The only question is, how many?
>>
>>130752811

her white husbands cum
>>
>>130752559

Dems thought they were in a city or something. You can't run faggots in Georgia.
>>
>>130752559
So, are flag lapel pins mostly a GOP thing? I rarely see Dems wearing them. I know Nixon was the first president to wear one.
>>
>>130753053
just read all about that, was quite the redpill.
fits right in with the pizza stuff.
>>
>>130753511
Isn't the district they were running for very close to Atlanta? I imagine they have a shit ton of waterfelons in that district. Have you ever been to Atlanta? It's chock-full of moon crickets. I don't know how she won desu.
>>
>>130753254
There is only 5 Republican seats up and 4 of them are solidly red (Flyover state level red). There are I think over a dozen Democrat seats and quite a few only barely lean blue. If the Republicans put on a good enough circus to appeal to the plebs, they will easily have congress until 2020. It is their elections to lose. Don't fall for the "DEMOCRATS WILL PICK UP 6 GORILLION SEATS IN 2018!!!" meme
>>
File: childrenofthecorn.png (924KB, 617x730px) Image search: [Google]
childrenofthecorn.png
924KB, 617x730px
>>130752559
>>
>>130755757
GA-6 is north of Atlanta and is where most upper middle class whites live. It's gotten more diverse recently, but typically nogs live in their own nog suburbs.
>>
Studying history, you can see follow kike insanity through the ages, so yes. They are doomed to lose. They were born for it, this sole purpose alone.

They were never meant to own anything or exist beyond this plane.

No worries, it will all come to an end.
>>
>>130752559
>skinny, bishkike faggot
vs.
>voluptuous, southern queen

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS
SLAY
QUEEN
SLAYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>130752811
grody pham
>>
File: dem_tears_1.png (15KB, 1053x171px) Image search: [Google]
dem_tears_1.png
15KB, 1053x171px
>>130752559
The jews are testing the waters, he identified him self as "centris", they are trying to act more moderated, but is nothing but a farse.
>>
>>130752559
I'm in GA myself & there are ALOT of Repubs that did not want Karen to win. But! Georgia has been a red state anyways, so whatever.
>>
>>130753053
Was always confused about this one
He murdered a 13 year old in the early 1900's and got lynched
That's not a shocker
But the fact he was a jew seems to make his crimes okay and the lynching not
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.