[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Our society will collapse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Political ideology aside, we're becoming too much individualists. The levels of greed are too high. Young people with normal jobs nowadays cant even afford a simple house. The cost of living is too high and this discourages them to have childs. Besides of that the contemporary culture is all about "me" and "likes". It's not about community anymore. The political correctness is the proof of that. Its a thought system where ppl say what is the standard "cool" to receive likes and therefore feels like the supreme intelectual. It's not about helping others to be accepted but rather helping themselves to feel superior.

Maybe Marx was right about the diagnosis (not the solution)... our society will collapse. Political correctness is only the beginning of the end.
>>
>>130751890
Good news! Soon you'll get a gamified version of life, where you'll get achievements and XP and shit for being a good capitalist drone and not associating with the wrong kind of people, just like in China.
>>
>>130751890
The restriction and death of the alpha spirit is what is killing society.

With feminism and gynocentric tradcucks in the 1800's onward men have been losing their authority over society and women to the point we have none anymore and if we try to restore it the white knights will throw us in prison for abuse.

Masculinity in men only exists when the cucks finally need it too (when the nazis are invading or we need to stop the evil nation) or in prisons where men get locked away for expressing their nature whether it be by being dominant or fighting.

Society will die in the end but it either will be rebuilt or conquered and the only real way to keep it so is to take women's rights away.
>>
>>130752894
Brings this to mind:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nka-_Mhp7f0
>>
You could say it has already. But it won't ever collapse outright. The middle class is actually an abnormality throughout hundreds of years of civilisation.

We are also effectively under communism with a capitalist exterior.

As long as people have food in their belly they won't do shit. Way too dumb, cowardly and jewy.
>>
File: 1409792398191.png (48KB, 189x188px) Image search: [Google]
1409792398191.png
48KB, 189x188px
>>130751890
Woah OP, that image is deep. Really gets my tingtangwibblywangs gesticulating.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.