[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most based country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

File: poles.jpg (74KB, 874x600px) Image search: [Google]
poles.jpg
74KB, 874x600px
Is this the most based country?
>>
>>130750690
No
>>
>>130750740
Why?
>>
>>130750690
Bretty gud by Europe standards. Nothing to brag about otherwise.
>>
Refugees soon :^)
>>
>>130750690

yes. Hungary,Russia, and Belarus tied for second with czech getting third
>>
They're pushing harder than quite a few others. 99% European I think.

Probably too many Catholicucks though, would benefit more from Orthodox.
>>
Will /pol/ become mandatory curriculum in Poland by 2020?
>>
File: Untitled.png (72KB, 1131x531px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
72KB, 1131x531px
>SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE
>>
They're pretty cool, though they lose points for willingly joining the European Union.

I get how nations might have saw the EU as appealing when it was first formed, but they joined in 2004, long after everyone saw what a bureaucratic nightmare it was. So there's no excuse for acting surprised that the EU would try to force them to take refugees or whatever.
>>
File: snp.jpg (50KB, 653x474px) Image search: [Google]
snp.jpg
50KB, 653x474px
>>130751136
Tell me, how long is the ponzi scheme going to last America?
>>
File: POLAND.png (5KB, 482x302px) Image search: [Google]
POLAND.png
5KB, 482x302px
>>
File: gibs.jpg (625KB, 1425x785px) Image search: [Google]
gibs.jpg
625KB, 1425x785px
>>130751809
what about this one?
>>
How is it possible for Poland to be so based, /pol/?

The rest of Eastern Europe uniformly has:

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

So how come Poland is the only magical place that doesn't have any of that?
>>
>>130750690
No, it's the fucking dumbest pos country that's ever existed in Europe. It has tons of christcucks. All religion is CANCEROUS to society and Poland is toxic AF. We need common sense not fairy tales fucking idiot tard.
>>
>>130753592
You forgot that's a filled with Christians that ruined Europe.
>>
>>130753592
Then why do so many people leave it?
>>
>>130753592
I misread your post and though it said why Poland ISN'T based, fuck you, at least western Europe is more developed than your shithole of Poland. Science is better than religion bitch
>>
The impression I get from Poland is that they're sick and fucking tired of getting pushed around by their neighbors. They've been invaded and oppressed so much by Germany and Russia over the past century and a half that they're like that jaded kid that's tired of getting bullied and is now going to the gym and taking martial arts lessons. Poland has something to prove. Europe better watch the fuck out.

Cases in point: CD Projekt Red and Joanna Jędrzejczyk.
>>
>>130750690
I really respect Poland and it's history. But pope John Paul 2 was not the great pope that the post conciliar church makes him out to be.
Neither was St. Faustina. Pure polish political saint manufacturer under the most globe trotting, tv camera whoring pope that ever existed. In fact, we have the nut job Francis because of JP2 TEH GREATEST EVARR.
>>
>>130754019
>>130755633
>doesn't know about protestant revolt
>doesn't know about rise of secularism as a result
>doesn't know about the age of secular republics that followed which ended Christendom
>doesn't know Europe is and has been secular
>doesn't know that Europe has been running off of the fumes of 1000+ years of Christian rule for 500 years, this year to be exact, and has culturally exhausted it
>doesn't know secularism is delivering Europe to Islam
Do you even do "reading" and "history" my son?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.