[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STARFUCKERS, INC. is the most redpilled song of all time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: tf.jpg (4KB, 225x225px)
tf.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F89zmxC2yIg

a star fucker is one who fucks stars. a star is a heavenly thing and a fucker is an worldly thing.

>My god sits in the back of a limousine.
>My god comes in a wrapper of cellophane.
>My god pouts on the cover of the magazine.
>My god's a shallow little bitch trying to make the scene.
there are two planes of existence here. the first is our world. the second is the world of the song. the speaker lives in the world of the song and he speaks of his "god", his creator. in the our plane of existence, Trent Reznor wrote the song, so Reznor is the creator. the speaker talks of his creator and he knows things about Reznor that he should not be able to know. notice how his voice is glitchy and robotic. robots only do what they are programmed to do. the speaker is repeating something he was told. someone told him these things about his creator. notice too that he does not speak highly of his creator. he thinks of him as not a real artist, but rather as a cheap imitation of Gene Simmons.

>I have arrived and this time you should believe the hype
>I listened to everyone, now I know that everyone was right
the speaker has recently joined an exclusive group, and that group is excited to have him there. the group has told him these things that he has bought into. the group is the Starfuckers, Inc.

>I'll be there for you as long as it works for me.
notice the ", INC." in the song title. to be incorporated is to be organized for a singular purpose which is beneficial to those who are part of the group. for example a bank is incorporated. a bank might be there for people by loaning them money, but the bank charges interest. what could be the singular purpose of the Starfuckers, Inc.?

>I play a game. It's called insincerity.
the speaker is dishonest about something.
>>
>I am every fucking thing and just a little more.
the speaker has a very, very high opinion of himself. his opinion of himself is higher than his opinion of his creator.

>I sold my soul but don't you dare call me a whore.
>And when I suck you off, not a drop will go to waste.
>It's really not so bad you know once you get past the taste, yeah (Ass kisser!)
the speaker has made a deal with someone. and he kneels to that someone and sucks him off. he doesn't think of himself as a whore even though he obviously is one. notice that the "ass kisser" speaks over the "yeah". this is a hint to the listener that the primary speaker is not the one saying "ass kisser". someone else in the group is calling the primary speaker an ass kisser for not letting a drop go to waste. this means that everyone in the group serve the same leader and compete with each other in their whoring for his affections.

>All our pain.
>How did you think we'd get by without you?
the speaker now directly addresses the creator. he and the others in his group believe that the creator has abandoned them. in their creator's absence, they have turned to another, the one they kneel to for guidance.

>You're so vain.
>I bet you think this song is about you.
>Don't you?
even though Reznor is his creator, Reznor is not his god. his god is much like Reznor, but it is not Reznor.
furthermore, the song itself is not about Trent Reznor. it is also not about us, the listeners who would represent the angels among the creator. while it is true that from the perspective of the Starfuckers, we the listeners would be the stars. it doesn't matter. they cannot succeed in fucking us or Reznor because we exist outside of their reach. we are not the stars to be fucked.
>>
>Now I belong.
>I'm one of the chosen ones.
>Now I belong.
>I'm one of the beautiful ones.
the speaker feels a sense of belonging among his new friends, the Starfuckers, Inc. in their testament of lies, the Jews call themselves the Gods chosen people. but the Jews were corrupted by Lucifer, who once knew God but fell to Earth and was forsaken. Lucifer is the one they kneel to and suck off. Lucifer is the one who tells them about their creator. Lucifer corrupts God's creations with his lies and transforms them into his minions who then travel the Earth spreading the corruption. the speaker was corrupted when he "listened to everyone", and then he joined the Starfuckers, Inc. who represent Satan's minions. the speakers god is Satan, or more accurately, his worship is inverted and his god is Satan's reflection in himself.
but Lucifer is also not the star the star fuckers plan to fuck. rather he is the one that organizes them. the starfuckers' plan is to fuck another star.
the Starfuckers are the Jews and their allies who have been corrupted by Satan's lies and in defiance of their creator who they have learned to hate, they will fuck and destroy the only star they can reach, the one who walks the surface of their world. that star is Jesus Christ.
>>
You have to be at least 18 to browse 4chan
>>
>>130750277

its truly an awful song. one of trent's worst.

he's talking about groupies and how they try to fuck their way up into to being around famous people.

its also called a casting coach.

you need to take your anti-austism, schizo, ocd meds tonight. looks like you've missed a few doses.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.