[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hubris

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1485553969523.png (386KB, 330x549px) Image search: [Google]
1485553969523.png
386KB, 330x549px
I'm so fucking sick of the "close doesn't count" shit coming out of people celebrating the Georgia win. Have these dumb fucks not learned yet that if you're inching closer to a midterm and you're seeing dems getting within 5 points of winning a district in GEORGIA there is a problem with public opinion? Trump needs to stop fucking around, dump the shitty heathcare bill that literally nobody likes, stop doing the shit he said he wasn't going to do in Syria, send the national guard into evergreen state (baddass PR move that will grab attention of disenchanted FOX news watchers) and actually get rid of NAFTA. If he makes it to 2020 without getting impeached at this rate Tim Kaine could beat this guy.
>>
>>130745950
>Dancing
>Horse shoes
>Hand Grenades

Do we really need to start whipping out dad-tier memes now?
>>
>>130745950
>>
File: 1495818704580.jpg (20KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
1495818704580.jpg
20KB, 513x513px
>>130745950
>>
>>130745950
Do you actually think this was a real election? With those numbers?
>>
>>130746505
Faggot i'm not larping. I voted for the guy but i'm not gonna splurge over him like some partisan cocksucker. He needs to tell both parties to go fuck themselves, have a massive peace deal with the Russians, pull out of the mid-east and do shit with infrastructure, tax reform, and international trade deals. His admin is fucking his chances at re-election and if you can't see it ur just as retarded as a Hillary voter the day before the election.
>>
>>130745950
found the butthurt Democrat
>>
Close doesn't count, and it didn't last November.

Trump needs to push the wall and dump the healthcare bill ASAP. Keep pushing travel ban, break NAFTA protocol, etc. No more attacking mudslimes, let them kill each other for FUCKS SAKE
>>
File: IMG_0792.jpg (202KB, 1484x834px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0792.jpg
202KB, 1484x834px
>>130745950
Trump is better at this game you give him credit for. He's 6 months in. Also, the recent Russian bullshit is excellent optics for him.

Chill.
>>
>>130747591
Yea me suggesting things that would objectively help him totally makes me an incognito dem
>>
>>130748059
Literally the only thing I disagree with is your first sentence, because you're wrong when you say it doesn't count. Hillary stooges were ignoring poor primary numbers in rust belt states that were considered in the bag and it led to their immediate downfall.
>>
>>130745950
>poured tens of millions of dollars into a nothing election using an out of district pajama boy to try and create a narrative that things are looking bad for Trump and the Republicans
>lose anyway
>for the umpteenth time this year
>i-i-it was only five points
>r-republitards on... on suicide watch
>>
>Donald won GA06 by 1.5%
>Handel won GA06 by 5.4%
uhh sweetie i think you need to go back to school
>>
>>130748079
It's not Trump i'm worried about it's the globalist fuckers hovering around him encouraging airstrikes against Syrian's and shit-tier healthcare bills that N O B O D Y wants.
>>
>>130745950
>get outspent 3-4 times
>win by a 6 point margin
I-it was close! Drumpf b-btfo?
>>
>>130748726
Voter turnout is generally lower in midterms and conservatives generally sweep in states like georgia because liberals are younger and don't care as much about voting for things that aren't president. She should have won by 15 you retarded kangaroo fucker
>>
File: you.gif (97KB, 410x324px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
97KB, 410x324px
@130749101
S-she should have been 50 points ahead
>>
>>130745950
Your young eyes see much OP. We are coming for you, soon.
>>
>>130745950
You're less than 25% right. You should stick to things you're good at.
>>
>>130749101
They spent wat more money, that's the part of this you don't fucking get. They spent an ungodly amount of money to get beat by 6 instead of 15. Definitely not a sustainable practice.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.