[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good News!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1438398399928.jpg (191KB, 800x497px) Image search: [Google]
1438398399928.jpg
191KB, 800x497px
Post uplifting things here
>>
File: MoreThanARefugee8.jpg (45KB, 345x461px) Image search: [Google]
MoreThanARefugee8.jpg
45KB, 345x461px
>>130743682
How about
I'm working my meme magic tonight
http://imgur.com/a/WIKHC
>>
>>130743988
Lol try to get Jon Tron to retweet it
>>
if there's no such thing as condemnation, then what authority can you claim to assert your personal morality on me?
>>
>>130744962

There is no such thing as authority without physical force to assert that authority. Absent of a power structure that adheres to a particular ideology, an ideology has no authority on its own.

TL;DR christcucks
>>
>>130745162
>you're a cuck because you have authority by adhering to a generally accepted power structure

>i am better than you because I have no authority and reject power structures

>I'm stronger than you because I'm weaker than you

You anarchists are hilarious.
>>
>>130743682
My company got hack and I can telework!
>>
You don't realize exist, the sense of "i" the ego is only an illusion, useful but not real so all our anxiety is based on an illusion so if you realize that you'll be free. The problem is there is no one there to realize it in the first place. So if the ego doesn't exist how can the ego realize it doesn't exist. Kek.
>>
>>130745524

I am smarter, stronger, wealthier, and more happy than you. I probably get more pussy, too.

I can pick up my phone right now, and tell a smoking hot 90lb 19 year old to come over and sit on my face, and she will do it.

What have you got going on for you?
>>
>>130746377
>I'm stronger than you because I'm weaker than you

>>130746377
>I am smarter, stronger, wealthier, and more happy than you. I probably get more pussy, too.

did you just lowkey admit that you're a NEET virgin?

sorry for your loss in life but that doesn't explain why you actually support Anarchism, unless it's just pure resentment of people better than you.
>>
File: MoreThanARefugee5.jpg (93KB, 616x345px) Image search: [Google]
MoreThanARefugee5.jpg
93KB, 616x345px
>>130744343
i has no twitter, just a photoshop
i need you fellow anons
>>
>>130745996
That the ego self is an illusion does not mean knowledge is an illusion. You have it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQZdihf0n8o
>>
>>130747674
Yea knowledge is good. .just a friendly reminder you don't really exist so don't be anxious. Or if you're anxious be anxious and don't be anxious about being anxious.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.