[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Castile

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I'm not too sure why you guys are still blaming soley philando castile for his death. I get he shouldn't have been pulling out his gun, but he had followed the proper procedure before pulling it out by telling the officer that he had a gun. If he was going to shoot the officer he wouldn't have said that.

The officer fired SEVEN shots into the guy. It was hardly neccesary for 1 considering (if im not mistaken) that the cop was wearing body armor and was outside the vehicle. I'm not trying to say that philando castile was murdered or that it was racist, but the officer was not completely in the right. Refusing to even consider the other side of the story is just ignorant
>>
>>130742797
>but he had followed the proper procedure before pulling it out by telling the officer that he had a gun. If he was going to shoot the officer he wouldn't have said that.
would you bet your life on it?
>>
>>130743037
I wouldnt have fired immediatly. The fact that he shot seven times just kinda proves he was trigger happy and unfit for the job, or maybe he just actually wanted to kill him
>>
>>130743037

Yes, I would be my life on it. And if your that much of a coward don't become a cop. Oh wait. Cops seem to be cowards.
>>
>>130742797

He didn't follow procedure. The procedure is simple.

Hands on dash
Alert the officer that you are armed and where said piece is.
Wait for instructions from the officer to do anything.

He didn't follow procedure, and the already jumpy cop didn't want to risk his life.
>>
File: dog-and-deer.jpg (157KB, 535x402px) Image search: [Google]
dog-and-deer.jpg
157KB, 535x402px
>>130746483

LEO: don't move

Castilo: move move move

LEO: hey, really don't move

Castillo: move move move

LEO: WTF don't move

Castillo: move mo- bangbangbangbang bangbangbang
>>
>>130742797
Fuck off that's not proper procedure by any means. Might as well have pointed the gun at the cop while yelling out "I'M ARMED BE CAREFUL!!!" One less retard in the world. Good riddance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.