[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me one succesful multicultual country

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: coexist.jpg (49KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
coexist.jpg
49KB, 600x300px
The only one I can really think of is maybe Lebanon but other than that when I say "multicultural" I mean polar opposites, like Druze and Islam, not Germans and French since they both share western ideaology.

USA, Western Europe and to an extend my country like to pretend they're multicultual but in reality commerce and government are dominated by the ethnic majority. Neither of these countries utilise another language besides English or their native language (eg: German in Austria) practically and have no radically different political opposition.

For true enrichment take the case of India or Malaysia. These countries really are multicultural bu are dysfunctional as fuck. Indians still believe in their caste system and ignore everyone outside of it whilst the Chinese/Indians in Malaysia drive the economy and the Muslim Malays make the laws and exclude everyone not Muslim while giving themselves special privileges. This seems to be the only true outcome of multiculturalism, everyone just doing their own shit.
>>
The only current examples of a "true multiculturalsm" are in South and Latin America. This is where multiple different races and ethnic groups blended rather seamlessly together. A "meztiso" is a racial mix between whites and natives, and there are hundreds of millions of them down there
>>
>>130740358
That is true. All of them down there do conform and speak Spanish/Portuguese and yeah they did blend together but then again would you call Brazil or Venezuela successful? I mean the best SA cunts are Argentina and Chile and they're overwhelmingly white.
>>
>>130740097
India works pretty well. I don't know what you mean by they ignore everyone outside of the caste system though.
>>
>>130740097
USA
Inviting fucking anyone in created a gigantic economic boom that guaranteed US Hegemony for the past century
>>
>>130741284
Yeah but you guys are a melting pot. Once y'all melt it's not multiculturalism isn't it?
>>
>>130741284

Not anymore
>>
>>130741096
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA are you fucking kidding? The Indian government is inept and corrupt as hell. The best example of India you are seeing are well to do individuals, not the society as a whole. I mean if half the population doesn't have access to a toilet, that statistic sums it up nicely
>>
>>130740097
Singapore.

The secret is a simple one.

You can be multicultural.

Or a Western Liberal Democracy.

It's a binary choice.
>>
>>130741686
LOL Are you fucking kidding? Singapore may as well be 100% chink. NO WAY The Malays or Indians are influencing ANYTHING on that island dummy
>>
>>130740097
Take Islam out and the rest can EXIST in Peace
>>
>>130741414
the pot never melts if new people keep coming in
>>
>>130740097
>Name me one succesful multicultual country

/pol/
We all get along because we're all on equal footing, thanks to semi-anonymous chat.

Same thing happens in real life with guns. An armed society is a polite society.
>>
>>130742142
I dunno. To me multiculturalism is defined as a distinct difference between people, not mixing. So if you guys keep importing beaners and they set up their own Spanish schools, own spanish government party, own businesses etc. they you will have a multicultural society. Once they start speaking English or change their religion or intermarry or dissolve their government etc. it's not multicultural anymore
>>
>>130741910
>Juden
>existing in peace
kek
>>
>>130740097
Russia is multicultural with 10-15% Muslim minority and no major friction.
Roman empire was multicultural.
It can work if there is a strong center of gravity
which is lacking in the recent implementations.
Western multiculturalism is a conscious unnatural attempt to mutate the society.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.