[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Realistically, what will happen to North Korea? Are they going

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: kim-jong-un-3.jpg (49KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
kim-jong-un-3.jpg
49KB, 900x900px
Realistically, what will happen to North Korea? Are they going to turn into a middle power? It seems like their nuclear ambitions are well underway, and the West seems incapable of stopping them without risking a costly war with the South Koreans.

Let's recall that North Korea is an invention of the UN. They're a very young country still, and it's still very vulnerable to state failure. Nevertheless, they live on times where technology is capable of deterring any attacks. And they are essentially protected by their nuclear bombs.
>>
>>130735343
Based on (((Trump)))'s tweets, it seems we're going to destroy one of the chief providers of nuclear technology to Israel's enemies
>>
I think their main purpose is to keep South Korea in check. They ousted their pro-American government a few months ago for a slightly less pro-American one. So now they have to be reminded that they need America's protection.
They probably are a real nuclear proliferation risk though and they'll have to figure out a way to make them stop without triggering a real war.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>130735343

It would be US,SK & Japan taking it down.

China & Russia would have to deal with any northern flow/conflict.

http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
deez niggas have got 2 go

murdering us citizens
nuclear proliferation
developing icbms
vow to destroy everybody

they dont have a leg to stand on ehre
>>
>>130735343
>what will happen to North Korea?
Chinese takeover
>>
>>130735343
The only reason North Korea is alive is thanks to China, and what I've gathered is the only reason China does that is so they do not have to deal with North Korean refugees.
>>
>>130735343
Warm beer died of despair, stupidity or both. Fuck him.
Jong-Un has his trigger finger on the 60K US soldiers in the DMZ.
One wrong move and they are deep fried.
Fail safe protection is a fairy tale.
Hiroshima can happen to US troops, and it will be shocking to the obese exceptionalists.
>>
>>130735343
First strike nuclear attack the moment it even seems they can reliably mount a nuke on some trashcan ICBM. Chinks will flip but they'll secretly be happy Kim is dead and seize a buffer zone.
>>
File: mco7xj41ki1z.jpg (30KB, 535x535px) Image search: [Google]
mco7xj41ki1z.jpg
30KB, 535x535px
>>130737641

I'm with my burger friend here. No good comes from keeping the NK regime in control.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.