[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't Shoot Twice - It's Alright

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

Castile, a 32-year-old elementary school cafeteria worker, had a permit to carry the weapon.

The release of the video made some people even angrier about the death.

Steven Belton, the black president and CEO of the Minneapolis Urban League, said the footage was “powerfully painful” and that Castile was “gunned down like a rabid animal.”

Bekuh Sibet, a 29-year-old waitress from nearby Richfield, said it was obvious to her from the video that Castile was complying.

“I feel like it’s 10 times worse now,” said Sibet, who is white.

Craig Hutchinson, a white employment recruiter from the Minneapolis suburb of Plymouth, said in a tweet to The Associated Press that he was surprised at how quickly the situation intensified.
>>
>>130731961
I'm sure these people have watched lots of violent police encounters to base their reactions off of.
>>
File: 1497431233913.jpg (39KB, 436x361px) Image search: [Google]
1497431233913.jpg
39KB, 436x361px
>>130731961
Bekuh Sibet is a fake name. Cant find any Bekuh Sibet who lives in Richfield
>>
>>130731961
So why was the officer acquitted? What evidence was presented during the trial?
>>
>>130732832
its her model mayhem name
>>
>>130731961
>implying he wasn't a rabid animal
>>
>>130731961
>Robbinsdale

aka niggerville

North Memorial there is filled with noggers on an hourly bases
>>
File: 1478420636061.jpg (215KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1478420636061.jpg
215KB, 1280x1440px
>>130731961
>coalburner with mind virus sides with the coal
big surprise. shocking really.
>>
>>130732951
leftists will say its because of racism.

The truth is that you honestly CAN'T find your police guilty of wrongdoings in the USA. We are the country with the most frivolous bullshit lawsuits in the world. We have people faking injuries, and putting their uncle's finger in their chili pretty much every damn day.
If you made suing police/city/states a thing, you'd never see the end of it. People would start TRYING to bait police into lawsuits. Then suing the city in civil court if he is acquitted.

The truth is, you just can't open such a can worms in a country that is so perverted in every way. You can't take the American public seriously anymore, they are a collective joke full of con artists and lazy bitches.
>>
>>130731961
Cool fake story, bro.
>>
>>130734480
>kids look exactly like the ugly beaner father.
why are "aryan" genes so weak anyway? I get they are recessive, but they literally evaporate if mixed with anything.

He's not even that dark of a latino, yet his kids didn't get any whiter. They have the same skin tone and facial structure. The white genes just evaporated.
You'd think she would have at least bleached them a little bit, but they still came out the same shade of brown.
>>
>>130731961
Yet another aryan girl ruined by american multiculti.
>>
>>130735023
http://www.brandonsun.com/world/breaking-news/dashcam-video-shows-officer-firing-7-shots-into-castile-car-429758663.html
>>
>>130735611
Women choose to ruin themselves, and are the single biggest reason multiculti gains any traction.

The mistake was giving women power in society where they could open the door to ruin.
I understand why it happened, we wanted to love our mothers/daughters/sisters but we can look back and see it was a huge mistake. Women actually need to be suppressed to maintain a society.
>>
>>130731961
fuck nONWHITES
>>
>>130735423
because perfection isnt a percentage
its either perfect or its not
>>
File: 1439328480411.jpg (50KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1439328480411.jpg
50KB, 500x350px
>>130735423
>>
>>130734936
I read an article in the la times a while back where they have the police chief stating that the amount of money the lapd pays out every year for previous lawsuits exceeds their operating budget. Best part is that something like 25% of those lawsuits are wrongful convictions where the cops planted evidence for civil forfeiture reasons. Seems like they'd have even more reason to plant drugs and always always kill the suspect to alleviate the worry of a brutality suit. I'll put a heart hearted effort into finding the article and I'll post it in this thread if I find it.
>>
>>130735423
Honestly though, Genetics is weird as fuck man. You can have pale kids born to half black mothers and their sister might turn out black. There are way too many variables.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.