[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even if Ossoff loses, the Democrats still win. No one expected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Even if Ossoff loses, the Democrats still win. No one expected him to do this well. If we can increase our margins like this in 2018, it will be a blowout.

The people have spoken, and they do not approve of Drumpf. We will take the house in 2018 and Drumpf will be impeached soon thereafter
>>
>>130731330
Ok
>>
wtf I hate drumpf now
>>
>Democrats poured $50,000,000 into this race, hoping for a win to push a media 'blue wave' narrative
>Nah guys, they didn't really want to win

Do you really think they'd have spent that much money if they believed OP's "no one expected him to do this well" BS?
>>
>>130731330

ahahahahaha you got blown the fuck out again so you've changed your story THIS QUICK... slippery jew!
>>
File: Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-23.png (3MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue-Sample-COPY-0-23.png
3MB, 2000x2000px
just got back from the polling stations. not looking good for handel. everyone there said they voted for ossoff. this is a clear rejection of drumpf and his policies
>>
They can't sp[end 50 million on every single house seat in 2018 you retarded nigger.
>>
>>130731330
Honestly this should be an unironic walkup call for Republicans. If this dude is losing in the suburbs of fucking Georgia with a margin this close, its going to be pretty bad in other states and areas.
>>
JUST
>>
>>130735989
FUCK
>>
>>130731330
The people spoke plenty when he got elected President, after Hillary was supposed to win by huge amounts.

Just because (((they))) constantly push your agenda, doesn't mean it's well received throughout the country.
>>
>>130731330
>"This will surely be the end of Trump" says increasingly nervous shill for the 47th time this year
>>
>>130731330
Actually she was a horrible candidate. If she even barley wins, its a sign the Dems still suck ass
>>
>>130731330
Handel is a shitty neocon and Ossof had billions of money dumped into his campaign from the coastal states, along with the fact that he's a rich Jew carpetbagging faggot.
>>
>>130731330

And the media narrative spins again.
>>
>>130737676
>billions
I meant millions oops
>>
>>130731330
Dems dropped more money than ever before on this election. (Besides presidential elections)

>and still lost ...... again
>>
>>130731330
You can't culturally appropriate 4D chess
>>
>>130732772

It won't be.

The hubris of being in power and thinking they can get away with not doing shit is a mistake the dems made.

GOP can't bank on rural towns eating up their shit forever. Especially since Trump lied his balls off about expanding health care and taking care of veterans. Dems are going to swoop in on that.

Ignore the Kekistan retards saying otherwise
>>
Trump won G-6 by one point 40% of voters are non white.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.