[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grape Juice General Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: grape.png (693KB, 819x731px) Image search: [Google]
grape.png
693KB, 819x731px
Why aren't you graping yet /pol/ice?

1. Concord grape juice is proven to provide the same health benefits to the heart as wine, without the extra calories and degeneracy of alcoholism.

2. Concord grape juice is proven to increase vein and artery vascularity, thus making you look more vascular and swoll when you lift. In addition, this aids in the transport of oxygen to the muscles, and takes CO2 away from them, increasing maximum lifting ability.

3. Grape juice is naturally sweet, thus eliminating the need for added sugar. An easy way to overcome the need for sodas and unhealthy beverages that fatten you with empty sugar calories. Welch’s Grape Juice contains fructose only, which is naturally occurring in fruits and easily processed by your body, while other juices and sodas contain corn syrup and sucrose, both of which are very unhealthy, fattening, and artificial.

4. Proud white tradition "stems" from the grape, with many great ancient cultures reveling in drinking wine for celebration. (Romans, Vikings, Mediterraneans, etc.) Truly, by drinking grape juice we honor our ancestors before us.

So what is your excuse for not graping /pol/?
>>
>>130730111
What the fuck!? Now I want to drink grape juice. Well played Welch's meme division.
>>
>>130730286
Glad to hear that! Make sure you remember to get Welch's, nothing beats the taste of all natural concord grape juice or other associated flavors!
>>
>>130730111
>>130732950
this, this is a viral marketing campaign i can be okay with
>>
FUCK THE WORLD I LOVE GRAPES NOW
>>
>>130733273
>>130733762
;)
>>
File: 1476759246580s.jpg (2KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476759246580s.jpg
2KB, 124x125px
>>130730111
... and as the taste of a new generation, I bring my Welch's Brand 100% Concord grape juice with me everywhere I go.

How about you my fellow leets? Have you taken the grape pill yet?
>>
>>130730111
Apple is better.
>>
Apple sucks

I L9VEEEEE WINE BUT NOW I WANT GRAPE JUICE

FUCK STORE STILL OPEN?
>>
Memes aside, grape juice is pretty goddamn delicious. Second only to pineapple juice.
>>
>>130736255
Grape pillows
>>
>>130730111
5. antioxidants
>>
>>130730111
Is it really as healthy as red wine? Red wine was the only alcohol I drank because muh health but then started drinking welch because it tasted good, but worried about the loss of the health benefit and thought I was drinking sugar.

If it is as good as you say, I'll be drinking it and axing the alcohol for good.
>>
>>130737669
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?script=sci_arttext&pid=S0100-879X2005000900008

There are plenty of other studies as well if you want to read more!
>>
File: 1486150654042.png (253KB, 371x398px) Image search: [Google]
1486150654042.png
253KB, 371x398px
>>130730111
yeah, nah, maybe if you juice a bunch grapes yourself, but I ain't drinking that 70% juice 30% corn syrup concoction you posted, juice does get a bad rap though, but mostly because of companies like the one you just posted.
>>
>>130738247
Welch's has no added artificial ingredients, especially not corn syrup! Only the naturally occurring fructose of pure squeezed grapes is used ;)
>>
>>130730111
Oy Vey.. you wouldn't be trying to sell me something would you?

Beet juice is far more healthy anyway Mr. Goldpouch
>>
Here's why I don't drink Welch's Grape juice: because it is NOTHING EVEN SIMILAR to what you would get if you squeezed fresh grapes. I have no idea what the fuck you guys are doing to that shit, boiling it, pressurizing it, distilling and reconstituing it, or whatever, but I don't fucking trust it, and I don't trust you.
At all.

If that stuff was any good it would be in the FUCKING FRIDGE SECTION OF THE STORE and not on a shelf next to FUCKING GATORADE YOU STUPID FUCKING IDIOT.

Get lost with your garbage product.
>>
>>130738921
I think you are over reacting, none of the processes you described have any chemicals, they are simply physical changes. Remember the difference between a physical and chemical reaction? These processes are used to keep the shelf life longer. Since the bottle is vacuum sealed there is no way for the juice to spoil.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.