[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Admit rape is an issue /pol/.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9151.jpg (119KB, 573x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9151.jpg
119KB, 573x600px
Admit rape is an issue /pol/.
>>
Yes it is, which is why Europe should stop accepting refugees at once.
>>
>>130724903
How can there be more rapists then reported ones? Don't you need to be at least reported to be considered a real rapist? Show some stats yo
>>
>>130724903
How is rape determined? Our legal system is all kinds of fucked up in favor of women and a lot of definitions of rape are pretty fucked up as well. I don't think it's entirely wrong that our legal system is skewed, strangely enough, but the statistics on rape accusations, reports, convictions, and proven innocents, let alone proven false accusation, are going to be really out of focus.
>>
>>130725735
The graph is based off people who also look a little rapey, you know the ones.
>>
>>130724903
Admit your sources, and we'll happily take any that aren't outside of the statute of limitations to court, to get tried lawfully.

I know you don't understand justice, or have genuine empathy, but for once in your life fake it better.
>>
>>130724903
Wouldn't every single one that is reported and faced trial be a false accusation as their wasn't enough evidence to support a conviction. And how do you know that these unknown rapists did it without any conviction, trial, or evidence. This is the stupidest fucking infographic on the planet.
>>
File: 1479783062599.jpg (113KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1479783062599.jpg
113KB, 882x731px
>>130724903
>rapes are severely underreported
>there has been no increase in rape reports since the influx of refugees to x country, stop being xenophobic

How do leftists reconcile this logic?
>>
>>130724903
How do they know how many rapists there are if there are so few reported?
>>
>>130724903
I fucking hate every retard that makes these shitty "infographics." The way the data is interpreted is fucking ridiculous.

Everything that isn't report is a projection. It may as well not even exist.

Of the ones that are reported, there is no reason to not take it to court other than "fear of retribution." You can't help stupid.

Those that faced trial and weren't jailed were found were likely to be found innocent.

So now we have two units falsely accused, and 10 units jailed and presumably guilty. 16% are falsely accused.

Beck yourself.
>>
Its definitely an issue now in europe as a result of arabic and african migrants raping thousands upon thousands of european women

....where are the feminists with all that anyway?
>>
>>130726481
You mean Mohammedans?
>>
File: the-no-thanks-guy.jpg (12KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
the-no-thanks-guy.jpg
12KB, 300x300px
>>130724903

The definition of rape is becoming silly.

Like that one frat faggot that literally put his finger in a sleeping girl's vagina and was charged with rape.

Obvious a sex crime, but the word rape means nothing anymore.
>>
>>130727644

>http://www.reuters.com/article/us-california-rape-bill-idUSKCN1142G9
>>
>>130724903
Whatever isn't reported, hasn't happened.
If it has happened, why hasn't it been reported to the police?
If it's been reported to the police but they found nothing, even after years of potential raping by the same perp, it probably didn't happen. They take rape cases extremely seriously, if they make a mistake it's a blemish on the whole squad and career-ending. You don't wanna be the cop who made the mistake.
Those cases where enough leads merited trial are a sliver of that, and clearly those who get jailed have been substantially proven to be rapists.

All those additional reports are nothing but parasitical wealth syphons from groups of people who claim there's always more rape that hasn't been destected, and until the end of time will clamour for more money and more subsidies so they can 'investigate that'.
The genuine victims can take their case to the police, but their support agencies are a steaming pile of rubbish and must be purged.
>>
>this is not bait at all
>>
>>130724903
What definition of rape are we using here?
Forced sex act?
Had sex and regretted it next morning?
Looked at me creepily?
>>
>>130724903
How falsely accused aren't even on reported poll?
>>
if the rapes aren't reported where are we getting the data for the rapists?
>>
File: 1498002740327.jpg (124KB, 573x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498002740327.jpg
124KB, 573x600px
>>130724903
I fixed for you, bud.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.