[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did he deserve it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 7

File: otto-warmbier.png (2MB, 2046x1536px) Image search: [Google]
otto-warmbier.png
2MB, 2046x1536px
Did he deserve it?
>>
nah

he should have gotten the full 25 years of hard north korean slave labour instead.
>>
>>130723983
wow. Varys is really willing to ally with anyone, isn't he?
>>
>>130723983
he was a cia nigger
>>
play stupid games win stupid prizes
>>
>>130723983

Yes, don't steal paper.
>>
what's disgusting is how nearly every progressive outlet was making fun of him and probably still is now
>>
>>130723983
Puny American can't handle North Korea work.
>>
>>130723983
Yes, anyone who willingly visits North Korea is suicidal, trying to get away with breaking their "laws" is just downright retarded and he shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
> it was just a prank!
>>
100%.

Anyone who defaces the glorious name of the Dear Leader must be killed.
>>
File: 1489443781525.gif (315KB, 288x216px) Image search: [Google]
1489443781525.gif
315KB, 288x216px
>their uniform sleeves are waaaay to long
>>
>>130723983
Given the official story, no. He did not deserve to be tortured and killed for stealing a sign no matter how stupid.

But was he a spy? Just a kid doing a prank? Who knows.

>>130724373
This gets posted 3 times in every thread about this, don't really need to keep spamming it.
>>
>>130724778
>must be killed.
He probably tried to commit suicide and the humanitarian Best Koreans tried to keep him alive for years.
>>
>>130724672
Had a mate who went there on holidays.
His greatest quandary was on two occasions, was conveniently left alone with a n Korean girl/lady/possible-trap trying to get him to sleep with him or offering oral.
He straight up thought it was a stitch-up.
Do you reject her and cause offended, or do you take them on their offer and cause offended?
Both times he politely declined saying he had a girlfriend back home.
>>
>>130724784
For a military dress uniform it's not.
>>
>>130725501
Military dress should not look like a kid wearing his dad's uniform.
>>
>>130724373
This is one of the best examples of how true this saying is. The punishment was too harsh for the crime, but the guy was responsible for bringing it upon himself. Zero sympathy, fuck him
>>
>>130723983
Yes. Would he totally dick out if he visited ISIS occupied Syria? When in Rome....
>>
>>130725593
Nobody's impressed by your lack of compassion
You should know what it's like to be imprisoned and tortured before you act all hard, you cheeto dust neckbeard faggot.
>>
>>130723983
Course he deserved it.

USA CIA spy venturing into enemy NORK territory to commit espionage and he got caught.

Rules of the game, slip up and pay.

F
>>
>Idiots saying he didn't do anything when he LITERALLY confessed to stealing the banner as a trophy for his church, Americans are so fucking stupid
>>
Deserve it? No

Should he have seen that coming and not stolen shit in North Korea like an idiot? Yea
>>
>play north korean games
>win north korean prizes

Id say so.
>>
No, he didn't deserve it, but it doesn't bother me that he died. Honestly if you are stupid enough to go to that country, I don't really care what happens to you. If you go and actively break laws and steal shit, you are getting close to deserving it. You are a selfish piece of shit, and putting your entire country in a bad place for diplomacy.
>>
Is there any substantial evidence to the claim that he was american spy? If that was the case, wouldn't the Norks have made abundantly clear that he was arrested for spy work and not for stealing a poster?
>>
>>130723983
Doesn't really matter. He was too stupid to live either way
>>
he violated the NAP by stealing, what else is there to say?
>>
>study capitalism in school
>be american
>go to country which fucking hates america and capitalism
>a country which doesn't answer to anyone and can do whatever they want.
>do stupid shit

Can't be more retarded than that.
>>
>deserve

Subjective

I think yes for acting like a retard in a "hostile" country
>>
He got off easy
>>
>>130725379
That's actually a well known North Korean trap they either get the chick pregnant and raise a mixed race spy or they end up black mailing him in the future.
>>
>>130725831
Play that game with me cunt
>>
In normal sane terms of whats justifiable punishement no. Was it stupid what he did? Yes. Does this add to the 5,000,000 other things that's putting north korea on our shitlist that will ultimately get their entire country glassed? Absolutely.
>>
>>130723983
Should have learnt the laws before going to the fucking place.
Also who the fuck is retarded enough to try and steal something from North Korea ffs
>>
>>130723983
No but he was a retard for doing it. Dude wanted to show something cool to his friends when he got home. Didn't understand how evil the NK dictatorship is. I'm guessing he had a seizure, tried to kill himself and was left brain dead as a result.
>>
>>130723983
Nah, He should be Raped by the Supreme Leader.
>>
File: TED CROSSES DMZ.jpg (149KB, 960x564px) Image search: [Google]
TED CROSSES DMZ.jpg
149KB, 960x564px
KIM I'M COMIN FOR YA
>>
>>130723983
Who cares.
SAGE
>>
people in america are thrown in prison for marijuana possession and subjected to slave labor as it states in the constitution that prisoners can be considered slaves
a nonviolent victim less offense of possessing a controlled flower

then this kid gets punished for stealing and everyone loses their mind, he wuz a good boy didn't do nuffin
north korea doesn't even bother with arresting people over marijuana
>>
>>130723983
>Inbred retard from Ohio
>Goes to North Korea
>DPRK is on FBI and CIA "Do not go here" list
>Uses Chinese tour company to enter DPRK
>Tries to steal a political slogan while in country
>Gets caught
>Sent to Korean Gulag

Did he deserve to be beaten into a coma? Not really, but since he was a retard to get in this predicament in the first place (both metaphorically and in a literal sense geographically), do I feel compelled to care? Not really
>>
>>130723983
He was probably CIA and Kim got wise to him and sent him home as a vegetable as a warning to any future CIA spies.

I suspect his sudden death was the result of euthanasia for organ harvest.

Otto Warmbier is dead and I'm glad ha ha.
>>
>>130723983
Know your enemy. Any white person you've ever let close to you, that has publicly claimed he "deserved it", or "play stupid games, win stupid prizes", is your enemy. Worthless, cowardly, pathetic fucking shitheels that will die first in the coming war.
>>
>>130723983
No.

But people that go to dangerous places, are likely to meet a bad end.

Zero fucks given.
>>
>>130728456
>CIA
>White

Cool story bro.
>>
>>130728800
Good proofs, you worthless fucking nigger. You're going to choke to death on your own shriveled micro-dick and castrated nuts.
>>
He did know that Best Korea was a joke, didn't he?
>>
>>130723983

http://www.tabletmag.com/scroll/238192/why-have-jewish-orgs-been-silent-about-otto-warmbiers-death

Otto was Jewish.

Salon, Huffpo, et al have been framing this as white privilege issue....essentially that he deserved the death penalty for being an idiot.

How can we turn this on them to make Salon and Hufpo anti-Semitic?
>>
>>130728979
>threatening to castrate someone

YOU are the one that sounds like a nigger.
>>
>>130723983
He probably hung himself. Hanging himself poorly, and not being found for sometime would explain the coma and brain damage.
>>
No, he didn't. He fucked up, but it was really worth a slap on the wrist. Sentence him to one year re-education, and he can be deported afterwards. They probably legit thought he was a spy. He probably wasn't - he didn't even confess to it. Basically confessed to a frat boy prank that the US gubmint put him up to.

His brain damage was an accident anyway. No way the Norks wanted a comatose hostage. The Norks accidentally drugged him so hard he stopped breathing and by the time he realized it, it was too late. They sent him back because they didn't want him to die in NK.

This is a big tragedy, really.
>>
>>130724898
no, he absolutely deserved everything he got . . first of all, what moron visits a shithole country like NK? Second, Once in this shithole, why would you give the NK team a reason to arrest you? Only a moron with epic fail genes would do what he did . . . . fuck him and his stupid genepool . . .The purpose of his life was to be a warning to others . . . take note!!
>>
>>130723983
He deserves Darwin Award.
>>
>>130723983

>acting like a thieving nigger in a country we are still technically at war with

we should fork over his family too
>>
He was an idiot who didn't understand the significance of what he was doing.
He didn't deserve 15 years of hard labor, and he didn't deserve to die for it.
>>
>>130723983
yes
normie edgelords deserve everything coming their way
>>
>>130723983
Communism does not deserve to take any life
>>
>>130723983
OP IS A LARPER AND TYING TO KEEP PPL OFF TRACK. FUCKING FAGGOT
>>
>>130724653
Can i ask why are you here? Its pretty obvious you came here to shitpost you fucking nigger
>>
>>130723983
It's pretty sad you're actually asking this question.
>>
>>130723983
>america send in warm beer
>Norks send him back ice cold
why must best Korea solve american problems
>>
>>130723983
well he learned all he needed to know about asia. subhuman mongrels. only japs are people.
>>
This is turning into a great little saber-rattling excuse for Rubio and Cruz
>>
File: lel.jpg (10KB, 215x261px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
10KB, 215x261px
>>130732574
>>
>>130729511
Step 1: Release data about his jewish ethnicity.
Step 2: Ask media why do they celebrate torture and death of a jewish man
Step 3: Call them nazis
>>
>>130725831
Not trying to be edgy. If the circumstances were beyond his control and this had happened to him I would genuinely feel sorry for him. But he brought it upon himself- I'm not wasting compassion on a fool.
Would you feel sorry for a man who poked a sleeping bear with a stick and then got mauled to death?
>>
File: lil kim.jpg (673KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
lil kim.jpg
673KB, 2048x1368px
>>130725568
>Dress for the diet you want, not the diet you have
>>
>>130728029
>who cares
Americans are cucked, he did stupid shit and deserved to be punished, but 15 years of hard labour (death) to fellow American because he stole a poster? America is a country of pussies, letting another country kill your fellow citizen for something he didn't deserved to be killed and saying you don't care? It's not about him but about the fact that americans are dicklets who give zero shit about their own people
>>
File: singapore caning.gif (22KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
singapore caning.gif
22KB, 700x394px
>>130723983
Reminds me of that other americunt who was spray painting cars at night in Singapore. Got caned like a little boy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay
>"The number of cane strokes in Fay's sentence was ultimately reduced from six to four after U.S. officials requested leniency."
>>
>steal banner
>get killed

Wow.
Literally when will we invade NK?
>>
>>130724357
This, it looked like he was acting in that video
>>
>>130723983
No. North Korea is a fucked up place friend to no one especially /pol/. You'd have to be a retarded progressive communist Cretin to imply ANYONE deserved what happened.
That fat little dictator fucker needs to die in the worse way.
>>
>>130724357
fuck off /g/
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.