[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

old vs new

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: bible.gif (39KB, 490x326px) Image search: [Google]
bible.gif
39KB, 490x326px
the old testament is based and provides clear boundries and morals applicable to the time.

the new testament is a hippy jew spouting muh peace and love bullshit.

what yall thank paul???
>>
I think you have a faggot flag
>>
File: Revelation 19 Jesus Christ.jpg (126KB, 564x787px) Image search: [Google]
Revelation 19 Jesus Christ.jpg
126KB, 564x787px
>>130722465
>the new testament is a hippy jew spouting muh peace and love bullshit.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Revelation 19
10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
>>
>>130722465
>much peace and love
I guess that's why Jesus beat the shit out of the fucking bankers, don't over simplify actually fucking read the damn thing yourself.
>>
>>130722728
yall just a dayn stoopid craka mayn, yall duno sheit nigguh, we wuz deh sons of jaqub bruh u duno sheit. yall didndu nuffin, we wuz da kangz bruh
>>
>>130722991
Also this
https://youtu.be/zbD-wPqMC6I

He isn't going to be very nice when he comes back if you're not a believer
>>
>>130722991
revelation is just a fuckking expantion pack bro, it was written long after the deciples.
>>
>>130723616
It's still the NT you retard

aslo these ones

Mark 11:15-19
15 And they came to Jerusalem. And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold and those who bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons; 16 and he would not allow any one to carry anything through the temple. 17 And he taught, and said to them, "Is it not written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer for all the nations'? But you have made it a den of robbers." 18 And the chief priests and the scribes heard it and sought a way to destroy him; for they feared him, because all the multitude was astonished at his teaching. 19 And when evening came they went out of the city.

Matthew 21:12-17 12 And Jesus entered the temple of God and drove out all who sold and bought in the temple, and he overturned the tables of the money-changers and the seats of those who sold pigeons. 13 He said to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be called a house of prayer'; but you make it a den of robbers." 14 And the blind and the lame came to him in the temple, and he healed them. 15 But when the chief priests and the scribes saw the wonderful things that he did, and the children crying out in the temple, "Hosanna to the Son of David!" they were indignant; 16 and they said to him, "Do you hear what these are saying?" And Jesus said to them, "Yes; have you never read, 'Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast brought perfect praise'?" 17 And leaving them, he went out of the city to Bethany and lodged there.
>>
>>130723829
Luke 19:45-48 45
And he entered the temple and began to drive out those who sold, 46 saying to them, "It is written, 'My house shall be a house of prayer, but you have made it a den of robbers." 47 And he was teaching daily in the temple. The chief priests and the scribes and the principal men of the people sought to destroy him 48 but they did not find anything they could do, for all the people hung upon his words.

John 2:13-16 John 2:13 The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 In the temple he found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers at their business. 15 And making a whip of cords, he drove them all, with the sheep and oxen, out of the temple; and he poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; you shall not make my Father's house a house of trade."
>>
>>130723883
yeah a hippy jew fighting the power! got nothing on sodom and gomorah
>>
File: 1496718691887.png (415KB, 1407x473px) Image search: [Google]
1496718691887.png
415KB, 1407x473px
>>130722465
>>
>>130722465
>>
>>130724879
haha well i always did consider myself a reneissance man
>>
>>130723829
>>130723883

Are you saying that the base moments of Jesus is Him quoting the OT?

I find more interesting - and often ignored - the fact that He seperated his project from the actual governments, like, he didn't condemn slavery - although one sophist may point out that a Master sincerely loving his Slave as much as he loves God should free him.

That's a big difference with Muhammad or Moses, and probably why He's misunderstood as the first commie or some hippie, whereas it's actually genius - aiming for perfection of the heart instead of pretending that observing 6 hundreds weird rules magically is enough to form a perfect society.
>>
>>130722465
The Old Testament God was basically an evil, vain fuckwad.

New Testament God loves humanity and wants the best for them. Jesus Christ was essentially an avatar of God, living -amungst his fellow man and spreading basic truth.
>>
>>130725836
no he was a rebel to his own religion, the old testament is barbaric but it still works. tells people how to deal with lepers and illlness. provides laws and methods of reaching legal settlements. jesus just said fuck all that and accidentaly founded a new religion that would never have gained any round if it wasnt for the romans.
>>
>>130725836
A lot of the Old Testament was for the People of Israel.

The New Testament is the Word of God. We wasn't behaving like he wanted, so he came down to teach us in Flesh
>>
>>130726821
us? the god of the jews is now concered about the non jews he was happy to kill in the old testament? why?
>>
>>130726580
I think that the NT and the OT should be completely separate holy books. It pisses me off that the bible is considered both.

>>130726821
I don't think God works like that. I think we all have a link with God (soul) that we nurture or neglect throughout our time on earth. Christ was so tuned in with God that we consider him to be the true Son of God
>>
>>130727272
OT God is evil, hence evil Jews.
>>
>>130727755
but it is supposed to be the same god.. the only reason jesus believed in god was because he was a jew if he was 2nd gen roman we would have never believed any of it
>>
>>130727637
yeah i agree, very different thing
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.