[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE NEED CHRISTIAN THEOCRACY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: ForChrist.jpg (200KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
ForChrist.jpg
200KB, 1191x670px
All of our problems today would be solved if we stepped back in time and reintroduced Christian theocracy. Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Capitalism, these are all secular ideologies spawned from a Godless Age. Europe was most morally conservative and pure during the Middle Ages. Since we abandoned God, God has abandoned us.

A Christian State would solve our problems with degeneracy immediately. Fags would be killed, whores would be burned alive and atheist fedora-tipping degenerates would be quartered on the spot. We wouldn't take shit and be cucks from anyone. We would be pious men, following the commandments of our faith and driving out the evil and corruption that has beset our lands with holy fire.

We must tear down the wall between Church and State. The Church should be the State. /pol/, are you with me?
>>
>>130717101
hear hear
>>
>>130717101
As I said in the last thread, theocracies backfire on the religion, dragging the shittiest parts of politics into the religious institutions. The separation of church and state protects the church from the state, not the other way around.
>>
>>130717101

>The separation of church and state protects the church from the state

By importing thousands of muslims
Fine m8
>>
File: JudaismAndFreemasonry.jpg (130KB, 807x557px) Image search: [Google]
JudaismAndFreemasonry.jpg
130KB, 807x557px
Pic: Democracy
>>
>>130717690
That's caused by progressive ideologues, not secularism.
>>
>>130717101
So you want to give ISIS a run for their money on being the most annoying people on the planet?
>>
>>130717101
>We must tear down the wall between Church and State.

I agree with you in principle, but the division between State and Church has to be maintained, because the Bible states "render unto Caesar what belongs to Caesar". To completely tear down the wall between Church and State would be unbiblical.
>>
File: image_20.jpg (7KB, 103x120px) Image search: [Google]
image_20.jpg
7KB, 103x120px
>>
>>130717101
>The Church should be the State
this
For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God
romans 13:2
>>
yes goy worship a kike
>>
>>130717101
>what are indulgences
We've been over this before, Padre
>>
File: 1491086534736.png (6KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1491086534736.png
6KB, 640x960px
>>129793566
>>129812466
Crusader Memes
>>
>>130717101
It didn't work last time and it's not working now with the Muslims. What makes you think it'll work now, LARPer?
>>130719114
>>what are indulgences
Letters of forgiveness from the pope, sold by the Catholic church as a method to acquire more money. Often seen as one of the many acts of greed of the Catholic Church in the days of the European Christian theocracy. Not to be confused with simony.
>>
File: 1488986175188.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1488986175188.gif
3MB, 320x240px
Weak premise in even weaker knowledge of history. So you zealots think theocracy is a problem solver?
Wander back though your psudofaith's (or really any genetic faith's) history and see what happens when a disagreement comes to light.
Societal schism at best and outright war at worst.
Theocracy is idiotic for the simple reason that it boots accountability so far up the moral ladder that eventually problems become "uh-huh! Nuh-uh!" Shitpits.
Faith is important.
Faith has a place in any culture.
But in the west, where we build wonders and solve problems. It has no place in government. I'm sorry, I truly am. But this idea is stupid and you sound as bad as the jihadis wanting to the coming of the caliphate.
Worse actually, as you have the tools to know all this already.
Read your history as well as your scripture.
>>
>>130717101
If you had bothered to read your bible, you would know that the world will be under these conditions in the future:

1. Jesus ruling from Jerusalem;
2. The devil and his demons confined in the pit;
3. The earth renewed like a gigantic Garden of Eden;
4. Men living many centuries, and having dozens of children;
5. Every man has his own house, his own fields, his own vineyards, and enjoys the fruits of his own labor.

And after 1000 years of that, there will be enough human beings to number as the sand of the seas in yet another rebellion against God led by the devil.

Let it go.

Mankind is irretrievably broken.
>>
>A dead kike
>On a stick
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.