[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millennial teachers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

What is causing millennial teachers to sleep with their students?
>>
Article for reference: http://coed.com/2017/06/19/lindsey-jarvis-photos-lexington-kentucky-teacher-accused-rape-sex-with-student-info-details-updates-pictures/
>>
>>130716851

jews
>>
File: 1494902733788.png (275KB, 699x562px) Image search: [Google]
1494902733788.png
275KB, 699x562px
>>130716851
Cock carousel whores that need to keep riding that dick because they have no husband or family of their own.
>>
>>130717071
This one had a husband though, that is what is confusing
>>
>>130717191
But I'm guessing no kids.
Having children changes a girl who acts like a whore to a mother who prioritizes raising a kid before acting like a whore
>>
>>130716851
I fucked a couple of my teachers. My english teacher hen I turned 18 and my math teacher when I was 21. First was 29 and the other 27.
Good times, big sluts, emotionnal wrecks.

They got married a few months after and I believe wanted to feel young ephemeral love again.
>>
>>130716851
They just get caught more often because Millenials are the first generation since the Greatest that actually believes in the rule of law.

Get some baby boomers drunk and they'll tell you all about the "good times".
>>
>Why are millennial women whores
Is that a rhetorical question?
>>
this always happens in the south
>>
File: Greg.png (858KB, 1010x848px) Image search: [Google]
Greg.png
858KB, 1010x848px
>>130717481
You'd be correct. Damn this generation
>>
>>130716851
>tfw no teacher molested you
WHY THE FUCK WAS I BORN AT THE WRONG TIME ,REE,EE EEE EEEEEE EEEEE,EEEE

I WANTED TO BE SEXUALLY EXPLOITED BY THICC MILFY TEACHERS AND THEIR MILFY FRIENDS

EVEN THE 50 YEAR OLD ONES WITH MELLON SIZED TITS WHO YOU CAN TELL THEY HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKED IN 20 YEARS SINCE THEIR WEDDING NIGHT

>TFW NO 25-50 year old teacher riding you while holding her hand over your mouth and disciplining you for your behavior and low grades

BORN TOO LATE TO COLONIZE NEW LAND
BORN TOO EARLY TO BE A MILF'S PERSONAL DILDO
BORN IN TIME TO WITNESS EUROPE'S FALL

>ywn experience succ from the hungry mouth of a 44 year old MILF biology teacher turned on by the scent of your sweat after football practice
>>
>>130717481
>Having children changes a girl who acts like a whore to a mother who prioritizes raising a kid before acting like a whore
Yea no, that's not always the case, there are plenty of shitty moms out there who're still trying to relive their partying days instead of raising their kids.
They're kind of moms that raise the average /r9k/ poster.
>>
Because they get to mirror & live out their own highschool fantasies in naughty way. Go to school in the 60s the teacher are old & dog ugly, now you've got these Uni grads trying to teech teenage boys with a high sex drive & they can't help but indulge a little in a shit job.

Do you know how many Gen X teachers fucked millenials when they were growing up before FB & insta?
>>
>>130718648
>who prioritizes raising a kid before acting like a whore
I mean maybe there are some out there that don't even give a shit about raising their kids, but women usually get really attached to their children in pregnancy and their childs infancy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.