[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO MORE HATE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: HATE.jpg (227KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
HATE.jpg
227KB, 1200x1200px
Stop with the hate of the Jewish, blacks, Muslims, and minorities. Yes, Islam is fucked, yes, the Jewish control everything, but that doesn't mean you have everything right.

The only reason the Jewish are in power is because they are smarter.

I don't care about black culture but all of the black people I've met in my life have been for the most part just fine.

As for Muslims, the majority are peaceful and they can't do anything to stop the whacky ones- really, what do you expect them to do?

Yes, whites are going to merge with other cultures but it's time to embrace it.
>>
>>130715534
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
A
>>
FUCKING
>>
>>130715534
I have already accepted that whites will lose, but I don't have to give up my hate and fuck you for saying I do, I'll just join up with the Muslims when they finally number enough to fuck shit up because they hate almost everything that I do.
>>
FUCKING
>>
LEAF
>>
>faggot forgot to hide flag

Fuck off leaf. Try another thread if you're going to troll.
>>
>>130715534
Fuck you. My hate keeps me warm at night
>>
File: Natalia Poklonskaya Side.jpg (53KB, 600x863px) Image search: [Google]
Natalia Poklonskaya Side.jpg
53KB, 600x863px
>Wake up
>Poop and shower
>Grab blunderbuss and head out for the day
>Suddenly a mob of Canadians
>Shitting on the street
>Bugging their eyes at everyone
>They see my blunderbuss and start raging
>Oh God, gonna go down fighting
>A loud voice pierces the mob
>"CHEEKI BREEKI!"
>It's Natalia Poklonskaya
>Her face is ensconced within a bubble of a second chin
>Natalia's belly is a dome thrice the size of her head and on either side of it is a boob just as large
>Dark veins darken and fade repeatedly under their gold flesh
>Her gray t-shirt is stretched over both jugs, fist-sized nipples visibly shuddering
>A denim miniskirt is taut over a butt just as large as her jugs
>A continuous queef keeps her afloat a few dozen feet in the air as she kicks her conical legs to propel herself over the Canadians
>The mob is distraught by Natalia's appearance
>She tosses a wink over and drums on her belly with pudgy arms as she slowly bounces off of it
>Natalia's areolae start to puff up with each heartbeat until they're as big as her head
>Two geysers of breast milk spray from her teats and begin pulverizing the horde
>One Leaf gets split in half down the middle by one geyser
>Some other Canuck gets his face peeled off by the spray
>SQUAD MORALE BROKEN
>Miss Poklonskaya massages the top of her boobs in circular motions and moans with pleasure all the while
>A stringbean of a Canuck is forcefed by a boob-geyser until she starts to swell like a water balloon
>The swelling Leaf bursts into treats
>One huge Canadian lumbers toward Natalia and starts bellowing
>Take aim with blunderbuss
>Fire right as he shrieks "HURRR MUH FEELSH"
>The thunderous boom of SHEER FREEDOM twists him and several others out of this universe and straight into hell where they came from
>The mob is dispersed in short order as Natalia floats closer and closer
>Her face is mere inches away as an embrace is initiated
>Suck face as a bald eagle and a brown bear have passionate sex atop Mount Rushmore
>>
>>130715534

I hate all of you equally.
>>
File: a.png (143KB, 465x471px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
143KB, 465x471px
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.