[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shooting of Philando Castile: Who was in the right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 38

File: philando-castile.jpg (27KB, 790x411px) Image search: [Google]
philando-castile.jpg
27KB, 790x411px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGRU-6WHCQo
>>
>>130714685
Philando Castile was in the right. That cop murdered him for reaching for his wallet.
>>
>>130715335
I wish they would murder all blacks this way.
>>
>>130715335

False. He did not need to die. Don't tell a cop you have a gun then not obey orders the cop gives you. He is a retard, well was a retard, and now he is gone. Nigger.
>>
>>130715335
Nah. I have a gun in my car every day. When I get pulled over I keep my hands on the wheel and ask the officer before I move or reach do anything. The correct response isn't" officer I have a gun and I'm reaching for it" Castiles CC instructor should have his permit pulled for not drilling it into his thick skull how to act around cops when you are armed.
>>
>>130715936
>Don't tell a cop you have a gun then not obey orders the cop gives you.

The cop should have ordered him to step out of the car, then.
>>
You can hear the dumb fuck say "Ima have to pull it out"
>>
>>130715936
>>130715993
>shooting and killing someone before they actually produce a gun and before you can positively ID it as a gun.
Police cannot shot and kill someone for reaching for something, that is an absurd idea.
>>
Without knowing any details about the case, I'm gonna say the cop.
>>
>>130716182

The monkey was reaching for something right after he said I have a gun. The cop had time to say don't reach for it twice.
>>
File: djddddd.jpg (60KB, 499x484px) Image search: [Google]
djddddd.jpg
60KB, 499x484px
when you realize 8 years of republican control
>>
>>130716353

It's not trolling if everyone can see through the ruse. Only an absolute faggot believes this.
>>
>>130714685
Cop was right.
1. Nigger reaches after wallet nearby his gun. He told the cop he had a gun, but didn't say where it was.
2. Nigger continues reaching even when the cop told him several times to stop.
3. Nigger got himself killed by being a stupid moron.
>>
if you watch the kikebook live vid its clear that the cop knew he fucked up, still got off though because hes a worthless pig
>>
Jeronimo Yanez. Sad to say but that based spic did more than most of us have irl. Give him a few months plus a little cajoling from /pol/ and he'll be George Zimmerman 2.
>>
>>130716753
I'm not trolling. A cop needs to be able to think clearly and react to a situation accordingly, which includes knowing reaching for something does not mean they're going to pull out a gun and start shooting. Also, the cop was standing outside of the car, he could of easily been out of Castile's line of sight and gave verbal orders. This cop was just an idiot and murdered someone.
>>
>>130714685
The wife or gf or whatever
>>
>>130717378

Seriously trying your hardest to cover up for the actions of a fucking retard. This is just blatant stupid behavior because he was stoned.
>>
>>130717378
found the nigger
>>
>>130716746

lol nigga how you gonna get shot fo real just don't be in front of it nigga like bob and weave nigga lmao
>>
>>130714685
Holy shit? Is that a spic cop with a spic surname? How the fuck are the niggers gonna spin this as whitey dun it?
>>
>>130716353
Working as armed security I almost shot a man once. I was working at a Tech9 (nog music) show. End of the night we were pushing everyone out of the building. Huge crowd of people. Some nog saw his woman with another man in the parking lot. Pulls out a gun, screaming about what's up now nyuuuggggaaaaaaa. Sets off 3 rounds straight up. I drew down and started advancing on him. People between me and him. People behind him. Issueing commands to drop the weapon. About 10 feet away bbefore he sees I'm armed. Bolts down a row of cars. I follow, only to find him proned on his face having tossed the gun. He was apologizing profusely "I dint know yawl was arrmmed nigga I'm sorry" I cuffed him up and secured the weapon. After the 3rd round fired it had jammed. Stovepipe. If there hadn't been people behind him I would have shot him. Dead. You think the cops have it rough when they shoot a nog, imagine some turkey bacon, not even a real pig armed guard doing it.

Deadly force situations are scary as fuck. My adrenal response left me with tunnel vision and almost no hearing during and 15 minutes after the entire encounter. Learned a lot that fine summer evening. Glad he didn't shoot one of my guys. The cop was absolutely in line with empirical training doctrine.
>>
>>130718302
The difference is the guy in your store pulled out a gun and was shooting, Philando Castile was reaching for his wallet.
>>
>>130718889

But he wasn't. He disobeyed a direct order.
>>
>>130718889
I reckon until you have been put in that position, you don't know how you will react. Hell I got yelled at for NOT shooting the fuck. Telling someone you have a gun and then making a hard reach, that is exactly how you get shot my dude. Especially at hugging distance
>>
>>130718223
They're already blaming the "white system"
>>
>>130719295
>He disobeyed a direct order.
This is what they train you for in a police academy. How to treat every situation and what force level to use. Disobeying an order does not mean to shoot and kill someone, especially when you cannot positively ID that he was reaching for a gun.
>>
>>130714685
this is so hard for /pol/. either a mexican was right, or a black was right...i'm just watching you fat fucks work your little minds into these little philosophical pretzels. its hilarious.
>>
>>130719320
No I have not been in that situation, but I have served in the military and have been in very extreme situations in Afghanistan. But you cannot chalk it up to "you don't know what you'd do" in these instances. That is not a good excuse for murdering someone before they can even produce a weapon.
>>
>>130719572

>mentions gun
>starts reaching for something
>even though he handed over his I'D already
>told to stop
>if-if-if I I I
>told to stop again
>doesn't stop
>pop pop pop

You are just weak with your game. You will never be right.
>>
>>130714685
Oh man this will be juicy: spic vs nigger. Which side will bitch more?
>>
>>130716283
The guy does say twice 'ima have to pull it out" even the fem says 'no' to him and the cop said twice 'dont reach for it'

Cop was right.
>>
>>130714685
American cops overreact...
>>
>>130720024
Again, he never produced a weapon. Shooting someone on the assumption that they will produce a weapon is wrong. I support police and understand they have the most stressful job imaginable. But this is one of the instances where the cop was wrong.
>>
>>130714685

The police were wrong on this one
>>
File: IMG_1414.jpg (72KB, 620x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1414.jpg
72KB, 620x382px
STOP!!

>keeps moving

STOP!!

>keeps moving
>>
>>130719756
It was an unnecessary death, leave it at that. I don't know if the cop reacted the way he was taught, many here are saying that, but I didn't think Philando handled the situation wisely.

Remember, this happened a day after those new orleans shooting that the media used to further their agenda.
>>
>>130720576

This will be my last comment. You're a faggot.
>>
>>130720576
STFU with this horse shit. The cop shot a nigger that may have been about to pull a gun on him. The cop should get an award. The cop went home at the end of the day, the shady nigger died. Civilized Society Wins!
>>
>>130719945
I can absolutely chalk it up to that. What's more is he came out alright in a court of law in front of a jury of his peers.
>>
Obviously they didn't release the video before because more people would have supported the cop during the trial.

Watching the video will change a lot of opinions. There will likely be some retractions from some the "miscarriage of justice!" columnists who wrote immediately following acquittal.
>>
>>130716353
>before you can positively ID it as a gun.
>Literally said he had a gun and that "imma have to pull it out"
>>
Legally the cop was in the right but the cop seems like he can't handle pressure or control situations.
>>
>>130716353
They can if they believe it is a weapon, especially if the cop said twice not to pull it out. Where did you get that idea?
>>
>>130719295
>he disobeyed a direct order

literally North Korea tier
USA is a shitty place
>>
>>130722570
Its an awesome place. I can purchase a pistol and take it home same day. Pasta niggers wouldn't know about such things.
>>
>>130722570
No you obey the LEO, complain at the station.
It's fucking common sense, especially in the US with as many high powered weapons floating around.
>>
>>130722798
>italians
>not owning guns
>>
>>130722570

His wording "order" was wrong, but for you to get hung up on that and not understand the point he was making is worse. It was a request, and when a police officer requests something of you for both his/ her safety and your own, you better do it. You pasta fags wouldn't know much about respecting authority though, being that you killed Julius Caesar and all...
>>
>>130719756
>lol look at pol
>the entity
>while I post on pol with my meme backslashes
>I probably call it "slash pole slash"
>haha I'm so cool

I hope you're the target of a robot. Also I'm pretty convinced that if a court of law saw ballistics that say the suspect was reaching for a gun, or a combination of ballistics and the recording shows reasonable doubt, it's good enough for me.

From the video alone though, I don't know. Looks and sounds like the officer fucked up.

Anyway you're cancer.
>>
>>130719945
Police and the military are completely different things. Not even comparable.
>>
>>130723196
>You pasta fags wouldn't know much about respecting authority though, being that you killed Julius Caesar and all...
pretty much this
>>
>>130723906
Both professional bullies and killers in costumes.
>>
>>130717349
Maybe he is just reacting to being forced to shoot someone, like a normal human being would be expected to do
>>
File: (2)Fotogenerator.png (700KB, 2370x852px) Image search: [Google]
(2)Fotogenerator.png
700KB, 2370x852px
Cop is in the right. Even if the police are jumpy the fuckers in BLM are always willing to kill a cop
>>
File: merchant question.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
merchant question.gif
4KB, 452x523px
its a completely obvious fake news HOAX

just look at the awful acting in the video
>>
I'll just.. leave this here

https://boxden.com/showthread.php?t=2497154
>>
File: IMG_0518.png (85KB, 500x246px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0518.png
85KB, 500x246px
Are niggers going to chimp out over this? Seems like the perfect time for it to happen
>summer
>Trump won
>muh raycis police
>>
File: blacks versus gorillas.jpg (87KB, 683x743px) Image search: [Google]
blacks versus gorillas.jpg
87KB, 683x743px
>>130715993
>Castiles CC instructor should have his permit pulled for not drilling it into his thick skull

Bullshit. Don't blame teachers for failing to teach creatures that are dumber than gorillas.
>>
Three times he said, "don't reach for it." Any person with an ants piss worth of sense would have stopped moving towards "it"
>>
IT WAS A NIGGER https://youtu.be/ZXqKWL6Sgzo
>>
File: Finding Neverland dindu .jpg (82KB, 494x691px) Image search: [Google]
Finding Neverland dindu .jpg
82KB, 494x691px
>>
>>130716753
only an absolute authority worshiping cuck believes otherwise

>granting other humans a right to kill people based off their feelings

what the fuck is wrong with you, do you have an foresight whatsoever you dumb faggot
>>
Edgy teenagers in this thread. The lot of you. You should seriously consider killing yourself, and not because you're someone who's spending a lot of time here but because you really think that it's justified for American police to indiscriminately murder unarmed people. It's not a racial issue, LAPD shot a white man for holding a towel and a white man with dementia who just wandered off. Are you going to let those go? The biggest coward and the greatest traitor to America is someone who spends a lot of time encouraging people to think it's okay to allow corruption.

Well shit, jump off a building or something loser.
>>
File: 1421266168040.png (301KB, 849x471px) Image search: [Google]
1421266168040.png
301KB, 849x471px
>>130717378
there's a famous case of a cop who gets shot dead by a vet at a road stop incident after arguing with him instead of controlling him
it is used in cops training all over your great nation, nigger
reaction times make it so that a cop cant afford to let any suspicious gesture go unhindered
they have to assume the worst
nigger shoulda let his hands on the wheel, period
found it
https://my.mixtape.moe/ehnwox.mp4
this video is alleged to be used worldwide to train cops more agressively
if you dont want cops to die in service from fucktards who cant follow orders, you know castillo had to be shot
but i suspect you want cops to die
>>
>>130714685
Copfag here, neither of them.

Unless we can prove Philando's intent was to murder the officer, we won't know. Based on the facts and circumstances we have, we can't tell whether or not that was his intent. The officer said Philando reached for his gun, and continued after being told not to, and continued after his arm was grabbed. I wouldn't have reacted any differently based on my training and reasoning skills. Any reasonable person, having been trained to be a police officer, would likely have reacted the same way. So what it comes down to is we have an officer executing his duties in good faith, whether or not he made a mistake. Just as a surgeon cannot be punished for knicking an artery and killing someone, an officer cannot be punished for killing someone in the reasonable execution of his duties. Now if a nurse said the surgeon was in the operating room drunk and started stabbing the unconscious person, he would be criminally liable and charged with murder. The same concept applies to an officer in the execution of his duties. That's what was being examined in the officer Yanez's trial, whether or not he was negligent or had a previous intent to kill the guy. Based on the evidence and totality of circumstances, I don't feel either is applicable. Perhaps a mistake was made, but it appeared to be within reason, and worse mistakes were made by the other party in reaching for a gun during a law enforcement contact.
>>
>>130727090
The failures of the teacher are expressed in the failures of the student. If castile wasn't ready, I wouldn't have signed on his permit. Simple as that. I do exactly that on a regular basis.
>>
>>130719945
so you be sayin you gotta wait for the fucker to produce a weapon
good luck with that
>>
>>130724846
found the antifa
>>
>>130729354
Go fuck a monkey, you cocksucking nigger.
>>
Daily reminder that there isn't a cop in this country trained to "shoot to kill". They're trained to shoot to "stop a threat".
>>
>>130720366
>>130716283
i keep hearing him saying "i'm not pulling it out"

i am really listening for it. i dont hear what youre hearing.
>>
>>130729830
And "to a reasonable person" carries a lot of shit with it. Stay safe bro.
>>
>>130719756
>mexican
you're the first to mention that, faggot
>>
>>130730840
Why did they teach us headshots then? You can stop a threat by killing it. It depends on the threat though. A guy with a knife at a distance may be eligible for two to the chest or hip box, but a guy actively shooting or threatening to shoot (especially a hostage) is getting lead in his head and it'll easily be justifiable, at least in my uncucked state.
>>
I'm here and it was all kinds of fucked up. Mostly because twice it took me two hours to go someplace it should take 20 minutes.

Also he wasn't a Michael Brown type criminal but way to stupid to tell a cop he had a gun before reaching for his wallet.

The worst was his sheboon live streaming instead of consoling.
>>
>>130714685
marijuana in his system meaning his gun was illegal. Illegal firearm, high on drugs, you decide.
>>
>>130729354
I am cop and we do have a problem, the issue is not all of us, really there is three type of officers who do this shit.
>Beta male loser victims of bullying
We have lot of these pussies who who were bullied in high school and then seek a career in law enforcement either to get back at the Chads and Tyrones who bullied them or as a attempt to look masculine. "I am going to be some super badass cop, just watch guys, you wont be laughing then!" I suspect the guy in the video is one of these faggots. They are either getting back at alpahas who bullied them or they are trying to be badass cowboys now that they have a gun, badge and power to hide behind
>Officer Chad
Not really a badguy, but this is the type of officer who is always looking for a fight. They are the ones you want having your back, like I said not bad guys at all, make amazing partners, but are always too eager to engage in a firefight or fist fight.The kid of cops who sees someone ressisting arrest and they see it as a change for "JUI JITSU TIME BRO! Flying arm bar rear neck choke to the throat bitch!!" They do really good in the SWAT team, anti gang task forces or as narcs but they dont belong out in the streets dealing with people. Most of them are former Infantrymen or Marines and as former Army infantrymen I can understand them, but they dont belong out there dealing with old ladies and people with tickets.
>Officer Law and Order
These guys are not bad at all, in fact some of the best cops out there. They are the less likely to be corrupted and follow the rules of the book like jihadist follows the Quran. I am not a big fan of them, since I tend to have a more orthodox way of doing things(I am an ex gang member) but they balance guys like me out, The problem is that they see the world in black and white. You are either good or bad, and if you are bad you deserve to be shot. You were speeding because you were on the way to the hospital to see your wife? Too bad you broke the fucking law
>>
File: Hi-Point-As-Seen-By-World.jpg (28KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-Point-As-Seen-By-World.jpg
28KB, 500x375px
>>130714685
As a concealed carrier, am sympathetic. But he completely screwed up, and that cop overreacted insanely. Been pulled out of muh vehicle and put in the forward prone a couple times. Did not, and would never, reach. The cop should be 100% fired and liable for civil penalties. Am split on criminal charges. Whoever was responsible for Castile's CWP course should probably also be liable as well. This was a confluence of fail. Nothing good will come of this.
>>
>>130731411
Headshots are taught. But they're always the followup to centermass and last resort. For my firearms qualification I did a grand total of 2 headshots out of 24 shots. 4 if you account for the fact that we had to run the course twice successfully to qualify.
>>
>>130714685
Who cares? They're both brown
>>
File: pol208.jpg (58KB, 320x392px) Image search: [Google]
pol208.jpg
58KB, 320x392px
>>130730840
No, they're trained to, "shoot to kill," but you take that to mean they keep shooting you after you've surrendered, which is false.

Well turns out when you shoot something to stop a threat, it generally dies. That's why it's called, "shoot to kill," because shooting someone until they are no longer a threat results in death, or in other words, a kill.

God, I remember your stupid ass from last thread.

>>130731411
What fucking departments trains headshots? Stop bullshitting.
>>
>>130731140
This is obvious fucking bait and you know damn well what he said you filthy leftist fuck I hope you fucking get cancer
>>
>>130731987
Literally false. "Shoot to kill" is a meme.
>>
>>130731411
Anyone trained in the use of a firearm in the US is taught to shoot center mass. Period. The only exception is trained snipers with anti-material rifles shooting equipment..
>>
>>130731987
See>>130731876
They're minimal at best but you do have to make a couple.
>>
>>130732103
Fuck off nigger, it's fucking real, whether your semantic mental gymnastics try to convince you otherwise or not.
>>
>>130732245
And how much state mandated firearms training do you have?
>>
>>130714685
Nigga did nothing wrong, but bootlickers will defend the cop. They probably don't realize whites get shot by pigs at a higher rate than niggers kek
>>
>>130731876
>they're always the followup to centermass

Not how I was taught. If there's an active threat, say someone pointing a gun at someone else, you shouldn't bother with center mass. The best way to end the threat in that case is to end it as immediately as possible, and that's with a head shot. Furthermore if we're shooting someone I would assume the prerequisites for deadly force have been met. There is no "shooting to wound," they teach center mass because it's easier to hit than the head. I can think of few situations where I would shoot for the head first, even up close because it's not a good tactic to attempt precision shots while shitting a purple Twinkie, and I'm a perfect shot by department standards.
>>
>>130732245
How much deadly force training do you have? Have you ever been in a lasershot booth running shoot/don't shoot drills? Have you ever seen the stair step escalation of force diagram? Have you ever even been pepper sprayed outside of a college protest setting?
>>
>>130732382
"Never point a weapon at anything you do not intend to destroy"

This is basic stuff in US military. A firearm is a deadly weapon and you shoot to kill. Period.

Now, please tell me where you were trained in the use of firearms. I was trained in the US army on multiple weapons systems and they are all the same. Deadly force.
>>
>>130732681
You're not even mandated. Or you're in a state that has a lot of this shit happening and you have a lot of use of force incidents. But I still think you're full of shit.
>>
>>130714685
>Who was in the right?
Who cares? There's one less nigger in the country.
>>
>>130731987
>What fucking departments trains headshots?
Which one doesn't? Have you actually been through a police academy or are you assuming? Maybe cuck states don't though, idk. I know most aren't allowed to punch people in the face to gain compliance when they're passively resisting, that must suck. Don't assume some departments policies and practices apply to all.
>>
>>130732749
Hahahahahaha. Stale bait is stale.
>>
>>130733012
Who trained you?
>>
>>130732749
Oh and GA. POST mandated peace officer.
>>
>>130732631
No way in hell. Last time I checked the suicide by cop rate was roughly similar while niggers make up 14-17% of the population.
>>
>>130733006
>Which one doesn't?
Police and military are taught to shoot center mass
>>
come on now, this retarded asshole with his weed and guns was going to fuck himself over eventually. officer yanez just guided him to his epic destiny a little sooner.
>>
File: 1497751668927.jpg (41KB, 585x501px) Image search: [Google]
1497751668927.jpg
41KB, 585x501px
If a police officer pulls you over and you have a legal firearm, keep your hands on the wheel and inform him you are carrying. Then say " officer please instruct me through this situation so we can both go home safely tonight" Its that fucking simple. Just have a slight awareness that having a firearm instantly escalates a situation and your every move will be under scrutiny.
>>
File: 1483506557_maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483506557_maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
>>130715579
>>
> no whites involved

who cares?
>>
Can someone please convert this into one of those 4 panel nigger cartoons that end with the nigger going "SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"?
>Can someone please convert this into one of those 4 panel nigger cartoons that end with the nigger going "SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"?
Can someone please convert this into one of those 4 panel nigger cartoons that end with the nigger going "SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"?
>>
>>130733452
I was pulled over with my pistol and hunting rifle in the car. After I declared these to the officer he just said "ok" and contonued on with the traffic stop. He did not give a shit. I also live in a town with a xbig gun and hunting culture with no niggers though so the police are not always on-edge because of violent shitskins
>>
>>130733464
>SAM-ITCH
kek
>>
>>130733288
Because it's a tactically sound decision. Even if you're a good shot, making a head shot in a gunfight is a more difficult task than hitting center vitals.

>>130732894
Here we go again with this shit. I'm claiming to be a police officer not a goddamn celebrity. It's a low paying blue collar pleb job that plenty of people do. I'm basically a glorified smelly hobo wrangler, the reality of it is really nothing special. Why the fuck wouldn't someone come on the internet and lie about having a job that's basically equivalent to being a city trash man?
>>
#whiteshirtsmatter
>>
>>130733849
Why does every other state have to declare firearms to officers? You either wind up in your situation or you wind up like philandro over here. There's no mandate to inform here and you can store guns in your vehicle however you see fit. I mean in a traffic stop situation you shouldn't be reaching for shit anyway but damn it's surprising to see so many going on about the duty to inform. I know it's real I just don't get it.
>>
>>130733292
They don't give a shit about weed here. There are other issues like heroin/fentanyl and shootings/stabbing. I've seen people talking to a cop on the sidewalk smoking a joint without a raised eyebrow.

He thought he was doing the right thing by telling the cop he was armed but stupid to reach for his wallet afterward.
>>
>>130733973
>Because it's a tactically sound decision. Even if you're a good shot, making a head shot in a gunfight is a more difficult task than hitting center vitals
I know all this because I was trained by professionals rather than counter strike like the idiot arguing for head shots.
>>
>>130733973
To justify saying that you're trained to shoot to kill when that's utter bullshit.
>>
>>130734284
The point of the weed is that in order to get a gun and a permit you have to fill out forms that explicitly ask if you use illegal substances and it's a felony to lie on either form. Hence his gun and permit were illegally obtained.
>>
>blacks

Who cares?
>>
>>130733973
And if you actually are a cop then you and me both know that's bullshit. >>130734356
>>
>>130734632
>Who cares?
Civcuck nationalists, obviously.
>>
>>130720024
wasn't his ID, just his insurance
He was already reaching for his wallet when he claimed to be carrying a gun, a small error in his decision. Gun ownership literally got him killed
>>
>>130734794

don forget liberals!
>>
>>130734833

maybe if he wasn't stoned out of his head he'd understand what the fuck the cop was saying
>>
>>130734974
>don forget liberals!
Oh yeah. Their precious feelings.
>>
>>130734539
That sounds like an administrative issue. Remember, were talking about the St Anthony PD. the "city" is literally a half a square mile. They really should contract with a neighboring PD.
>>
>>130729973
>If castile wasn't ready, I wouldn't have signed on his permit. Simple as that. I do exactly that on a regular basis.
People forget shit. Can't be blaming the instructor for the faults of the student. Liability ends at the moment he complies with state law.
>>
>>130735694
I'm just pointing out why the weed matters and why the fact that he was a permitted carrier with a supposedly legal firearm doesn't as much as say if it happened to me, an actual legal owner and carrier.
>>
>>130714685
I'm impressed with how calm the dude's wife remained.
>>
>>130735888
And my giving someone my signature saying they are trained begins when they prove it.
>>
>>130714685

no one
>>
File: 07 - Niggers Rape Babies_jpg.jpg (77KB, 638x454px) Image search: [Google]
07 - Niggers Rape Babies_jpg.jpg
77KB, 638x454px
>>130714685
maybe the nigger shouldn't have reached for ANYTHING at that moment
>>
>>130735888
>people forget shit.
Muh doodweed. Not even once.
>>
>>130735953
Fair. But still. The cop was poorly trained.
>>
>>130736275
>teachers have liability over their student's success
When the fuck will this end. Perhaps things may be different where this happened, but in MI it's a rather standardized process. At the time of his permit being given, he complied with well defined requirements.
>>
>>130736731
Nah. Good shoot. He did what he was supposed to do. He did it right.
>>
>>130734356
>>130734671
What's utter bullshit are the semantics of "shoot to stop a threat." You know damn well that's a politically correct way of saying shoot to kill. But yeah sure sometimes they fall down and fling their gun 30 feet away and surrender upon being shot. Wouldn't want to screw up a deadly force encounter by not giving them a chance to surrender after being hit once or twice (or in Philando's case 7 times) by a deadly weapon.
>>
>>130729510
>https://my.mixtape.moe/ehnwox.mp4
Holy shit. That's seriously fucked up.
>>
>>130736731
>poorly trained
come on. The situation changes the moment he's been informed of a firearm and that he's reaching for it. If you look closely he even tries to stop Castile's arm/reach into the vehicle. Commands were given clearly and explicitly.
>>
>>130715335
his stoned ass made a stoned ass mistake.
>>
>Can someone please convert this into one of those 4 panel nigger cartoons that end with the nigger going "SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET"?
>>
>>130737084
>that video
Fuck no. That's one of two that I can't watch, even with all the shit on this site. The other one being the one where a brick falls off a truck and hit's the driver's wife.
>>
>>130736881
The only time we heard the words "shoot to kill" were when we were explicitly told not to "shoot to kill. You shoot center mass till the threat has ended and if it seems like it's not gonna work you can attempt a head shot. If they die that's wholly on them. They did something to get into this mess. And as far as Castile is concerned he was still reachy through 7 shots and then he wasn't so reachy afterwards so the shooting stopped.
>>
>>130714685
Castile could have handled it better, but the cop lost his gourd in the complete wrong order.

I will say in advance that 99/100 (at the very least) of these cases are retarded, the cop is in the right, and its not worth anybody's time. This one is exceptional, although I really don't think it has anything to do with race and everything to do with the cop fucking up in the worst way possible.

Disobeying a direct order doesn't instantly warrant lethal force, especially when the guy doesn't even realize lethal force is on the table. The situation would have likely ended with no shots fired if the cop would have drawn his gun before warning him a second time. Between the cop saying "don't pull it out, then" and the actual shooting, the cop had six to prove to the guy he wasn't fucking around by simply drawing his gun and warning him again, but didn't. You don't get exempted from the consequences of making the wrong move just because the situation was stressful.

The Alton Sterling thing happened around this same time, if I remember correctly, and is converse of this event. Cop warned the guy *after* pulling his gun, and Sterling kept reaching for his pocket. The key difference is that Sterling kept reaching after he knew it would get him killed (which basically positively informs the cops that he was trying to shoot them) and Castile had no reason to believe he was about to get ventilated.
>>
The bigger issue is policing murdering people over taillights. Fuck these God damn money grabbing laws. The police state must end
>>
>>130718302
>this guy knows his shit you should listen to him

Good work security bro. Really hard to break that tunnel vision. Hopefully you never have to do that again. Strong work bruv
>>
>>130737371
In shoot/don't shoot I was literally asked by my instructor "why'd you only shoot him once?" Shot count doesn't matter. It rarely matters. The only time I've seen it matter was that guy in Chicago that literally mag dumped into the guy that was already on the ground.
>>
>>130714685
>Tells cop he has a weapon on him just in case cop sees it anyway
>Reaches for wallet
>Gets shot
Cop was in the wrong. Guy sperged out and shot him like 6 times. It doesn't matter what anyone says, the majority of cops in America are incompetent and walking around like scared babies
>>
>>130738401
He already gave the officer his documents. Pay attention to detail and don't let your bias overpower facts.
>>
>>130715335

He's been pulled over 60 times before. How many encounters with police not traffic offense related? 20 more? The more often you interact with police the more likely something like this will happen. Just like staying at a hospital. the longer the stay, the more likely you are to die there.
>>
>>130738725
He was asked to get his drivers licence you dip shit, he gave him one document, most likely his insurance. Pay attention to the video. The cop sperged out.
>>
I feel like cops want to live that hero life with minimal risk. You have no right to shoot a nigga who is calm before he even touches the gun. Dude shot him five times before he even finished saying dont.
>>
>>130738393
you mean the faggot police who reloaded to mag dump

on video
>>
>>130738259
Thanks man. I'm just glad me and my people all made it home without winding up on the news. It was an interesting path to where I am now. A damn long way from working nightclubs and rap shows.
>>
File: mm3.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
mm3.png
377KB, 498x497px
>officer asks for docs
>dindu allegedly begins to comply
>dindu tells officer he has a gun on him
>officer immediately tells dindu not to reach for it
>dindu continues to reach for gun
>officer yells not to reach for it
>dindu continues to reach for gun
>officer warns him a third time
>dindu keeps reaching for gun
>officer defends himself by shooting armed nigger who blatantly refused to comply with a direct order, repeated multiple times
>U KEELED MUH BOI FRUND! SHEEEEIIIIITTTT!

So they chimp out when the cop shoots a nig WITHOUT a gun.

And they chimp out when the cop shoots a nig WITH a gun.

Basically, you're frowned upon by mainstream society if you shoot a nig anymore.

But it doesn't seem to need any qualifiers, just the act alone makes you a terrible racist.

So the takeaway point from all of these recent shootings? Just shoot the fuckin nig, because people will be mad no matter what. And at the end of the day, you'll still be alive, and you'll have gotten to shoot a nig.
>>
>>130739314
Yeah. Can't remember the dindus name. He was high and had like a Swiss Army knife or some harmless shit. That cop didn't revert to his training. He regressed into the most basic interpretation of his training. i.e. Shoot till they drop the weapon. Yeah he still had the "weapon". But god damn that was excessive. 7 shots? Not so much.
>>
>>130731572
>consoling a corpse

:)
>>
>>130739614
Why is the officer's testimony 100 percent factual?

Got a hispanic bull that's fucking your wife?
>>
>>130714685
No. He didn't reload and do a second mag dump. Nor did he kill the nigress who was with El Chimpo
>>
>dude don't pull out your gun or I'll have to shoot you
>lol no :^)

Seriously this should not have even gone to trial
>>
>>130740108
I think you replied to the wrong post. We're talking about that kid in Chicago that didnmag dump then reload and kept shooting while being filmed. Over a tiny knife.
>>
>>130739614
did you hear the audio ?

Castille even says "I gots to pull it out"

Why? Why did he "gots" to pull out the gun? There was no reason to.
>>
File: mm1.png (355KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
mm1.png
355KB, 1015x1527px
>>130739994

It isn't, but at the end of the day I'd rather have that cop alive and well as opposed to some worthless dindu. I'm no bootlicker, and some pig recently gave me a ticket for "speeding", but I know the net toll that your average dindu has on society. It's a far greater loss if an officer dies than if some nig in a Caprice dies.

Also there are no spics where I live.
>>
>>130739835
I thought part of the reason you usually mag dump is so if the gun is taken from you, it has no ammo to shoot you with.
>>
Philando was retarded but that cop was a racist white hispanic same as George Zimmerman. He was begging for a reason to blast.
>>
>>130740352

Because he was suicidal and knew he'd get blown away, perhaps?

Or because he's spent the last few decades of his existence learning that cops are the devil and that he needs to blast them whenever he can?

Or because (((they))) brainwashed him from birth and are using zombie dindus as sleeper cells to create public hysteria. They're already doing it with white guys, sending them into movie theatres, schools, and churches to shoot a bunch of people and vilify gun ownership. It's a multi-pronged approach to erode individual rights. Take away someone's means of defending themselves, while also taking away their very right to defend themselves.
>>
>>130731140
You must have an earworm like Spongebob.
>>
>>130716353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VYNNTV3iJY

Here's what happens when you hesitate and 'give them a chance' to play fair. Ignore the faggot title.
>>
>>130740442
No you ahoot till the threat ends. Be that they drop their weapon or stop attacking or whatever. When the threat ends you're no longer justified in using deadly force. Mag dumps for that reason can get you killed if there's multiple attackers and if your slide locks back on an empty you reload no matter what providing you're not out of mags. Stop the threat, scan the area, reload if necessary, reholster once you confirm no more threats, provide what limited medical assistance you can till paramedics arrive.
>>
>>130714685
cop was on a hair trigger, nog didn't follow instructions.

i'd say it's 40/60 in favor of the cop
>>
File: 1478022342624.png (265KB, 647x545px) Image search: [Google]
1478022342624.png
265KB, 647x545px
>>130740861
Okay cool. I wasn't sure so thanks for letting me know.
>>
>>130740832
Starts right off with Dinkheller. That's what bitching about the police does. Gets more police killed. He specifically didn't shoot that guy right away because people bitched about him drawing his weapon "too much".
>>
>>130740498
That's your opinion. Nobody cares about your opinion.
>>
Cop and woman were yelling at him to not pull it out two times but he kept saying "I have to pull it out". Reaction of cop right after is evident that he didn't want to do it.
>>
>>130714685
Why the fuck would Philando do this? He was fucking retarded and can't communicate worth shit. He's supposed to have the cop take it out. There is a procedure for if you get pulled over and have a concealed, legal weapon on you.

Now this could be used as at least some justification for the shooting.

I used to defend Philando, but now I can't.
>>
>>130714685
sorry.. but this was that one case where you could legitimately say he dindu nuffin
>>
>>130739614
yeah it's actually very sad.

you know how white people piss their pants when they see a black guy walking towards them? that's exactly how black guys get around cops.

when we get nervous, our bodies go into fight or flight mode, and we tend to make decisions with available heuristics. that means we don't really think, and we do dumb shit.

it's like when someone from pol tries to ask out a girl:

pol kid: h-hey, how are you?

cutiepie: good you?

pol kid: i'm good, and you?

so anyways i find this very sad. these black guys are really frightened. you can hear in his voice that he didn't have any ill intentions. it's a guys life, gone like that.
>>
Shitskins killing shitskins.

Who gives a shit.

The more dead, the better.
>>
>>130714685

Anyone who thinks they can judge from this camera angle is incredibly fucking stupid.

ive seen videos where these people in their car reach for something they say is documentation, and instead pull out a weapon, all the while the cop is saying "dont pull it out".

he knew not to do what he was doing, it was very clear to me.

its very likely the cop is in the right, but idk, maybe the guy in the car was actually sitting still and the cop was pretending he was doing something. You can't tell from this footage.
>>
>>130714685
philando got hot because he was philandering about
>>
>>130716182
Maybe he would have if the black guy didn't reach for the weapon while the cop was telling him not to.

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>130741408
Wish we could evolve to something better :^)
>>
Tell me why he did "have to pull it out". Tell me.
>>
File: philando.jpg (15KB, 482x200px) Image search: [Google]
philando.jpg
15KB, 482x200px
>>
File: mckaylamaroney.jpg (177KB, 1200x1498px) Image search: [Google]
mckaylamaroney.jpg
177KB, 1200x1498px
>>130741838

You tried, and that's what counts.

>>130741723

If only we had more cameras everywhere, then everything would be perfect. Just like Britain, with 400 CCTVs on every corner. No crime there. Nothing bad ever happens. Veritable utopia of peace, love, and tolerance.

>>130741408

True, but at the same time we continue to see increased police-dindu interactions for such stupid things. Nig was driving around with a bunch of busted brake lights.

Simple solution? Maintain your vehicle. Far too often cops have to pull people over for some simple violation like this, and it ends up escalating into something ridiculous.

>dindu has 40lbs of weed in the trunk
>delivering it to dealers
>sheeeit think I'll do 140mph
>gets pulled over
>car stinks of weed
>cop brings dog, finds weed

>SHEEEEEIT WE GOTTA STOP DIS WAR ON DRUGS IT BE PERSECUTING DA BLACK MAN LIKE SHEEEEEIT

Blacks make the dumbest fucking criminals, which is why they are over-represented in the criminal justice system. If you're going to commit crimes, don't be stupid about it.

I'm not sure what Castile's background was, or if he had criminal convictions, but if he'd simply maintained his vehicle like 90% of us do, he wouldn't have even been pulled over. Limit your interactions with police wherever you can, it's always in your best interest.
>>
This one of those white hispanics I hear so much about?
>>
>>130742312

If he intended malice, he shouldn't have said anything.

I suspect he was just literally retarded. Like most blacks.
>>
>>130720572
Overreact? To what the entire BLM movement and libtards screaming for their blood and death in the streets
"What do we want dead cops when do we want it now" "fry em up like bacon"
Maybe the cop was a little jumpy but in all honesty these cops are people too and have fears and emotions just like everyone else
>>
File: 1479087260268m.jpg (83KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1479087260268m.jpg
83KB, 1024x695px
>>130714685
Definitely the cop. I wish he and Zimmerman would holocaust all gangbangers like Philando
>>
>>130714685
>ok dont reach for it
>i got to
>dont reach for it
>proceeds to reach for it

k welp cop was in the right
>>
File: oi.png (625KB, 620x511px) Image search: [Google]
oi.png
625KB, 620x511px
>>130742553

Do you think it would be better if blacks were simply prohibited from owning weapons? Like, if there was a special bill of rights just for them? It could be similar to the original, but with some tweaks here and there. E.g. no 2nd amendment rights, no 13th amendment, no 1st amendment etc.
>>
>>130729510
but this is retarded. there probably are hundreds of videos better suited. the police training meme video isn't one though.

key difference is that in meme video cop clearly sees a gun, shouts 'drop the gun' for solid 20 seconds instead of shooting the retard while he still safely can. more, he is trying to shoot at retreating attacker to ensure deadly shot instead of hiding.

in nignog case the cop sees a hand and goes 'FUCK FUCK FUCK A HAND A HAND FUCK FUCK FUCK'.

hint:
there is an option between two reactions.
>>
>>130743072

I'd rather just sterilize/genocide all of them.
>>
>>130718302
Gay story and also fake.

The driver did nothing wrong and the pig should have his badge and gun revoked. Aren't these the exact rights you gun assholes want to preserve? That you can't be deprived of your life for carrying? Any cop with two brain cells to rub together knows that somebody with a CC licence has never been charged with a crime and the guy had his wife and 4 year old in the car. You shit heads are so blinded by racist hate that you can't see racism in america can be cajoled against your interests.
>>
File: mm4.jpg (121KB, 898x672px) Image search: [Google]
mm4.jpg
121KB, 898x672px
>>130743269

Patience.

These things take time.
>>
>>130721945
He said "I'm not pulling it out"
>>
>>130742943
>SIR I HAVE TO TELL YOU I HAVE A FIRE ARM ON ME
>OK DON'T REACH FOR IT THEN
>IMA HAFTA PULL IT OUT

it doesn't matter what his girlfriend says, you are taught this in the US. if you are traveling with a firearm you are required by law to to inform the officer and KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE WHEEL.
>>
>>130743740
he said

>imma hafta pull it out
also why did the cop shoot him? do you think they driver had his hands on the steering wheel which is required if you have a fire arm in your car? by law you are required to let the officer know you have a fire arm. you are also REQUIRED TO KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL AND AWAIT INSTRUCTIONS FROM THE OFFICER.
>>
>>130739614
>>dindu continues to reach for gun
He was reaching for his wallet which is going to be in the same general vicinity of his gun.

If the officer wanted him to stop reaching for anything, he should have told him to freeze, put his hands up, puts his hands in plain sight, etc. He didn't. He said don't pull out his gun. If Castile was already *not* pulling out his gun, how was he to comply any further?
>>
>>130731582
Weed stays in your system for weeks. If you toke on Friday nighr, you can carry your LEGALLY PRIVILEGED FIREARM with you on Monday. Jesus Christmas you people just want to give up all your rights just to fuck over black people a little.
>>
>>130744020
>>imma hafta pull it out
He didn't say this. He said "I'm not pulling it out". His girlfriend also mentioned that he was not pulling out the firearm. Additionally, if you pay attention, Philando exclaims "I'M NOT" immediately prior to getting shot. Stop listening to the audio with dollar-store earbuds and these things are quite clear.
>>
>>130731582
The half-life of cannabis is days/weeks. You could get really blazed a week prior and they'd still find THC in your system.
>>
>>130744113
by law if you have a gun in the car you must do the following things

>you must announce to the police officer you have a gun in the car
>you must keep your hands on the steering wheel and await further instructions from the officer.

>officer i have a gun
>reaches for a wallet or a gun
>gets shot
>>
>>130714685
This is a tragic incident. Seeing the dashcam definitely tells a different story though than the footage after the incident.
The cop definitey didn't commit a crime.
He was able to give him his registration and then tells him he has a firearm. Then he reaches for his wallet while doing that in very quick succession. Philando moved a little too quick and hence his motives were unknown. You shouldn't say "I have a firearm" and literally a second later reach for something. That could be seen as a threat.
He should've taken it slow. He didn't do anything wrong. But neither did the cop. It was just an unfortunate situation that only could've been avoided by knowning the potential dangers of being too fast. Hindsight is 20-20 and I hope other people who carry will learn from this to take it slow with cops.
>>
>>130715993
>Castiles CC instructor should have his permit pulled for not drilling it into his thick skull how to act around cops when you are armed.

You can lead a nigger to knowledge but you can't make him exercise it. I have to wonder what his IQ was.
>>
>>130744374
>by law if you have a gun in the car you must do the following things
These laws vary by state. Also, tenuous case that the penalty for error in this regard should be seven bullets to the torso.
>>
File: McKayla-Maroney-in-Bikini.jpg (31KB, 570x712px) Image search: [Google]
McKayla-Maroney-in-Bikini.jpg
31KB, 570x712px
>>130744113

But he kept pulling the gun out, which is why he got shot.

For the record, Officer Wilson told Mikey to freeze and put his hands up. The nigger proceeded to reach inside the cruiser and tried to throttle the cop.

They also told Alton Sterling to freeze, and he wrestled them to the ground and got shot.

Pretty much every instance (with some R A R E exceptions) of a cop shooting a nig is a direct result of the nig not doing what they're told. And why would they? It's how they were raised, not to respect any authority figure or take direction at all. They never listened to their 18 year old single mother, why the fuck would they listen to some paddy-ass white man?

>Fuq da pohleese, yo - dey racis.

That's the mentality we're dealing with.
>>
File: 1496413178874.jpg (275KB, 651x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1496413178874.jpg
275KB, 651x1600px
>>130743416
Hahahahahahaha alright kid, don't cut yourself with that edge. Maybe when you turn 18 someone will be nice enough to train you in the use of force. Maybe the universe will be nice enough not to put you in a position to apply it. For real, CC holders that are worth a damn know exactly how police handle situations with armed civilians.
>>
>>130714685
NPR claims the nigger says "I'm not reaching for it"
>>
>>130729973
>If castile wasn't ready, I wouldn't have signed on his permit. Simple as that. I do exactly that on a regular basis.

Have you ever been accused of racism for not passing a black person?
>>
>>130744277
ok but let's get down to the meat of your argument.
>nigger announces he has a gun
>starts reaching
>cops says ok don't reach for it
>says something
>continues to reach for something

i'm curious, do you think maybe if he keep his hands on the steering wheel WHICH IS REQUIRED BY LAW; do you think the evil white cop would have shot him?
>>
>>130744550
>But he kept pulling the gun out,
Wrong. He never drew the gun in any capacity. It was deep in his pocket when his dead carcass was hauled off.
>>
>>130744512

How do you know Philando wasn't going to pull it out and shoot the cop in the face? Everyone seems rational until they actually do something irrational.

But you're right - the officer should have waited for him to draw his gun and kill him. Anything less than getting gunned down by some dindu on the side of the road would be racist.
>>
>>130744243
The point of the weed reference is the fact that the forms for the gun and the permit ask if you use illegal substances. It's a felony to lie on these forms. This isn't a situation like a dui where you're doing something under the influence. It's a users of illegal substances shouldn't have guns or carry and also the matter of the felonies he committed filling out the forms and lying in them.
>>
>>130744512
yes in this case, reaching for some unknown object after you announce you have a gun in the car often leads to death. too bad he wasn't smart enough to keep his hands on the steering wheel as required by law.
>>
>>130744683
>WHICH IS REQUIRED BY LAW
This isn't factually accurate first off. He was also told to produce his license and insurance info. Was he supposed to use telekinesis?

You keep making up new excuses and each one is equally retarded as the last.
>>
>>130743530
is that bill elliott?
>>
>>130744479
True. But if I feel that someone isn't getting the fucking picture, I don't sign their training cert they have to have to get a CC. That's my name on their training and my NRA number. Like I said, I routinely refuse to certify people that I don't believe are capable CCing correctly.
>>
>>130744374
Unfortunately that's too much to ask for your average basketball american.

Their incredible stupidity has been formed by decades of DEGENERACY caused by the jews who came over to the US following WW2. Hitler did NOTHING wrong.
>>
File: mm7.jpg (14KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
mm7.jpg
14KB, 300x225px
>>130745014

Yes.
>>
File: philando.png (262KB, 575x426px) Image search: [Google]
philando.png
262KB, 575x426px
AUDIO SLOWED DOWN AND REPEATED HERE

DID HE SAY "I'M NOT PULLING IT OUT" OR "I HAVE TO PULL IT OUT?"

https://youtu.be/tVk8Ft3dxac
>>
>>130714685
>watch the video
>guys wife starts to spout off after he tells teh officer he has a gun
i have no dout she is the reason hes dead
>>
>why didn't he risk his life for a complete retard stranger?? ;_; ;_;

I don't like cops, but I really don't like the walking justifiers of the police state, or niggers as I like to call them
>>
>>130744877
Weed laws are retarded, friend. Smoking a joint should not mean a cop can run up and deprive you of your life in front of your wife and kid. For a bunch of people that hate "cucks" you sure all like to be little pussies when it comes to your basic civil liberties.
>>
>>130744868
>How do you know Philando wasn't going to pull it out and shoot the cop in the face?
How do you know he wasn't strapped with explosives and was going to blow up everyone in the vicinity.

A criminal doesn't announce that he is in possession of a "firearm" (that specific word, not gun).

You're making the tenuous case that the mere prospect of danger, which is omnipresent for all people at all times, is justification for putting seven rounds in someone.

Imagine me defending myself in court for someone I killed saying "well I wasn't sure if the person was going to murder me or not even though I didn't have any particular reason to believe that they would".

These arguments for Yanez are beyond stupid I'm getting pretty tired pretty quickly here.
>>
>>130744643
Nope. Albeit since I started running courses I have only had 3 black students in 2 years. They were all vets, proficient, and literate. I was willing to sign my name saying so. It'll probably come up sooner or later.
>>
Why can't they follow orders?
I've been stopped before
>Turned off the motor and put my car keys on the dash
>Put my hands on the stearing wheel
And we went from there and I was concealed carrying.
Police don't want flak so just listen to what they say.
>>
File: 1496797229582.jpg (50KB, 600x543px) Image search: [Google]
1496797229582.jpg
50KB, 600x543px
be stupid, win stupid prizes. keep your hands on the fucking wheel, and don't do anything until the cop ASKS you to do. if he asks for your ID, you say, "yes sir", if he tells you to get out of the car, you say "yes, sir".

stop being a fucking moron.
>>
>>130745342
t. white dude
>>
>>130744868
Motherfucker had his wife and kid in the car and has never committed a crime. This type of trigger happy nonsense simply does not happen to white people like it does to blacks.
>>
The story is that Castile was reaching for his papers while telling the cop he had a gun.

His first mistake was performing both actions (the act of reaching for papers and the act of informing the cop about his possession of a firearm) at the same time.
>>
>>130745383
>and don't do anything until the cop ASKS you to do
And the cop told him to produce his license and insurance. He produced the latter but was retrieving the former when he was shot.
>>
>>130745315
I'm not saying weed should or shouldn't be anything. I'm stating the facts of the laws and what they say. I'm being objective. Plus weed or no weed that dude brought this shooting on himself.
>>
>>130745200
Listen to this
Unbelievable, fucker basically threatens the cop.
Good, another retard off the streets.
>>
File: oh bother.jpg (111KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
oh bother.jpg
111KB, 650x650px
Isn't this the case where the cop was seen sobbing afterwards? He knew he made a mistake. Castile also made a mistake. None of this should have happened, but that's what happens when you use poor judgment in a police situation. You risk the cop making a really shitty mistake.

If anything we should be holding this guy up as a rare example of a black who died tragically instead of because he opted for sass and rebellion, and the point that needs to be made is that the incident was a product of the tension created by politically motivated agitation of blacks.
>>
>>130745502
>has never committed a crime
>been stopped 6gorrillion times.
>>
Shit situation good enough reason to never associate with niggers or spics
>>
>>130745315
>For a bunch of people that hate "cucks" you sure all like to be little pussies when it comes to your basic civil liberties.
>your
But you have to understand it's not their civil liberties they're arguing for or against here. These white boys know that in the same situation they wouldn't have to walk on eggshells in order to not take rounds to the chest, so they don't feel that it's important to defend Castile because they will never be in that same position.
>>
>>130745758
He had a CC permit, he wasn't a criminal and was under no suspicion of a crime. He was commuting home and was tragically shot. The officer is a pig end of story.
>>
>>130714685
Honestly, I usually side with the cop but it looks like he freaked out for no reason and shot him to death.

Dude should get fired, maybe not put in jail though.
>>
>>130745846
No we know to keep our fucking hands away from our guns during a traffic stop. It's not that fucking hard and yanez wasn't even being a dick to the dude. Weed aside he was explaining the reason for the stop super calm and non combative. He would've probably issued a warning but dude had to get all reachy and escalate to that point by not following simple orders. But that's what happens when you're high.
>>
>>130745846
>cracka azz crackas got ta know they role else we gon be chimpin out in this muh
>>
>>130745989
>The officer is a pig end of story.
From the video the officer is just a bitchass dude who is anxious as fuck and shouldn't be a cop. I don't see him as racist and I don't see him as a murderer. He's a shitty cop that can't keep his cool and is terrified of losing his life in a situation where it wasn't at all likely to happen. He picked the wrong career.
>>
>>130745426
Yes, blacks can't do the same?
>>
>>130745989
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxlbbzqGwq0

THAT IS THE FIRST THING THEY TEACH YOU IN CC CLASSES. HOW DID HE EVEN PASS THE CLASS?
>>
>>130745989
He was a pot head. He, for some reason only known to him and god, felt the need to show the cop his gun despite being told not to 3 times. He brought this on himself. Good shoot.
>>
>>130744582
CNN is claiming the same thing. It's very clear that when you hear the footage, that's not what he's saying.
>>
>>130745989
by law you must do the following

>promptly notify the cop you have a gun
>you must keep your hands in plain sight
>DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REACH FOR THE GUN
>do not attempt to leave the vehicle without officer's orders
>you must obey all lawful orders

seriously how did this nigger even get a CC permit?
>>
>>130745200
Sounds like "not" to me, but does it matter all that much? Watch this: I'm not typing right now. Did I fool you? Well I lied, turns out people can do that.

I don't know who was in the right, the information I've seen doesn't make it concrete one way or another. All I can do is have faith that the jury made a decision based on reason.
>>
Dude was literally too stupid to live

He was INCAPABLE of rationality and died as mindlessly as a lemming running off a cliff
>>
>>130745989
It was a robbery the cop thought we was a part of.

His girlfriend even had the same cigarettes that were gone from the store.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUAnZpEMal4
>>
one less nigger, who cares.
>>
>>130746182
>No we know to keep our fucking hands away from our guns during a traffic stop.
Even when asked to produce your license which is in roughly the same are as your gun? What do you stick your ass out of the window and ask the cop to pull out your ID for you? You don't know how to do shit, you don't have to go through such elaborate protocols to not get killed and you know it. Police officers from their conception were designed to keep black people under their heels and white people turn to them for this very service and enjoy their protection with minimal consequences. Black people on the other hand can get shot just by calling cops to their defense; look up Charena Lyles or Christopher Mark Thompkins. Cops exist to make white people feel safe.

>>130746191
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>130745200
Sounds to me like he says "Imma have to pull it out."

His tone of voice indicates he's taking the cop's authority as a challenge. Then again, that contradicts his willingness to inform the officer of the gun in the first place.

If you're going to either shoot a cop or commit suicide by cop, would it really be necessary to let him know you have a gun?
>>
File: 7b3.jpg (73KB, 1120x714px) Image search: [Google]
7b3.jpg
73KB, 1120x714px
>>130746761
>by law you must do the following
>>promptly notify the cop you have a gun
>>you must keep your hands in plain sight
>>DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REACH FOR THE GUN
>>do not attempt to leave the vehicle without officer's orders
>>you must obey all lawful orders
>seriously how did this nigger even get a CC permit?
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxlbbzqGwq0 [Embed]
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxlbbzqGwq0 [Embed

notice the law that states

>DO NOT ATTEMPT TO REACH FOR YOUR GUN OR ANYTHING ELSE
>>
File: 1493311827481.jpg (263KB, 720x635px) Image search: [Google]
1493311827481.jpg
263KB, 720x635px
>>130714685
Was he shouting
>Imma have to pull it out
?
>>
>>130745320

But if you have justification to believe that person is going to shoot you, you're justified in shooting them.

>police officer pulls over dindu in dilapidated shitbox car
>asks him for documents
>dindu tells him he has a gun
>officer repeatedly tells him NOT TO PULL IT OUT
>dindu tells him "Imma hafta pull it out"
>continues to fiddle with shit in his waistband
>officer shoots him

The officer had every reason to believe his life was being threatened at that point. This wasn't Tiger Woods in his Bentley, it was exactly the kind of traffic stop that ends in a cop getting shot through the neck. If I were a cop, I wouldn't be waiting for that to happen.

If I were a black man, I wouldn't be so fucking stupid as to keep fidgeting when a cop tells me not to, and has his goddamn hand on his pistol.

You're either trolling or some legitimate libtard who drifted in from plebbit.
>>
>>130732631
When dealing with a dangerous animal, and it makes a sudden move for something, after it just told you it had a gun, you'd be dumb not to shoot.
>>
>>130744982
>tells him he has a gun
>officer says don't reach for it
>continues to reach for it
>gets shot

You're the spastic here, bud. It's pretty clear he says I have to pull it out.
>>
>>130745014
They don't call him Awesome Bill from Dawsonville for nothing!
>>
>>130746761
are you saying that niggers are too stupid to obey simple laws?

>notify officer immediately
>keep hands on wheel
>do not attempt to reach for the gun

didn't the cop say: "OK DON'T REACH FOR IT"

did the cop say that? so this nigger is supposed to just reach into his pocket for his wallet after the cop JUST TOLD HIM NOT TO REACH FOR IT?

>hur i was just getting out my insurance
>gets shot

how do you think he could have avoided being shot?
>>
>>130744982
>I have a gun, officer, what do you need me to do?

Its as simple as that
>>
>>130733135
Stop embarrassing yourself you fucking moron.
>>
>>130715993
The nigger didn't have a fucking permit since he was a fucking felon, what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>130747327
he was either chimping out because he wanted to shoot the cop because of reasons, or he was so fucking stupid that he thought that it was a good idea to break the law and dig in his fucking pocket for an ID.

either way he is dead.
>>
>>130747845
oh he was a felon? well that's why he was going for the gun, because he was looking at a minimum of 5 years.
>>
File: IMG7722.jpg (51KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG7722.jpg
51KB, 750x750px
>>130747590

Honestly, if you get pulled over - just get your shit together ASAP. Last time I got pulled over for "speeding" I already had my license, registration, and insurance card ready for the cop. It was in my hand, clearly visible, and when he asked for it all I simply handed it over to him. I didn't go reaching into a glove box or dig around in my crotch for it.

It's a confrontation - you've been suspected of wrongdoing and that person is looking to impose a sanction. At the very least, they want your compliance while they make a decision on the situation - so don't give them any excuse to work against you.

Dindus really are just fucking dumb. They should be force to enrol, and pass, mandatory dindu-police interaction training, so they know how to behave when they're stopped by police. This is shit that MOST PEOPLE teach their kids when they start driving, but since dindus steal cars at 13 and routinely operate without any license/reg/insurance, these fundamentals are lost on them.
>>
>>130714685
When the first video of his girlfriend crying came out, I really felt this was very questionable circumstances. The police officer very clearly stated multiple times to not pull it out.

Now common sense would say that if somebody is calmly complying and notifying you they have a firearm in their possession, they probably aren't going to shoot you. Still though, he was compliant enough when pulling over and giving him his license and registration, why couldn't he at least fucking comply with a cop screaming "DON'T PULL IT OUT"

That cop was obviously jumpy as fuck, and I'm sure even he realizes some nigger that was going to shoot him wouldn't politely notify him of the firearm on his person. Oh well, he can have fun with nightmares for the rest of his life I guess.
>>
>>130746761
You have that shit out already EAPECIALLY when you have a gun. Keep your hands on the wheel and hand him you license, insurance, and your carry permit AS SOON as he makes it to the window. Problem solved and you both get to go home.
>>
>>130747845
https://www.google.com/amp/www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-philando-castile-concealed-carry-20160714-story,amp.html#ampshare=http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-philando-castile-concealed-carry-20160714-story.html

He apparently had a permit to carry.
>>
>>130747787
Have you ever even seen a gun?
>>
>>130748220
ESPECIALLY*
>>
>>130747845
>>130748252
He had a permit but he was on drugs which technically invalidates it.
>>
>>130745989
>he wasn't a criminal and was under no suspicion of a crime.

he looked similar to a black guy with long dreds who committed armed robbery in that area a few days before. I'm not saying that Castile robbed the store, but he looks enough like that robber to warrant a better look
>>
File: IMG_20170620_224818.jpg (55KB, 630x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_224818.jpg
55KB, 630x742px
>>130747845
>>
>>130748483
I think him being dead kind of invalidates it.

Still though, both of them could have handled this situation much better.
>>
File: Dindu nuffin.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Dindu nuffin.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>130716353
Are you sure about that?
>>
>>130748483
I don't think that really came into play in the situation that led to his death.
>>
>>130714685
spics killing nigger who cares
>>
>>130748500
>I'm not saying that Castile robbed the store, but he looks enough like that robber to warrant a better look

Would the robber be so compliant and tell the police officer about the gun? I mean niggers are stupid and all, but I just don't see that happening.
>>
>>130748830
Well he was also high
>>
>>130748762
Nah, it didn't. Just saying.
>>130748671
>Still though, both of them could have handled this situation much better.
Right, hindsight is 20/20.
In the heat of the moment though?
>>
>>130714685

Why is this still relevant? Black people kill white people everyday and no one gives a single fuck. Now because a cop killed a nigger everyone goes batshit crazy?
>>
>>130718302
fucking pussy
>>
He's not really dead, Soros paid deal
>>
>>130714685
neither are in the right and neither are in the wrong. unfortunately, someone had to die and it clearly was not going to be the police officer.

what a shame.
>>
>>130749055
Tell me more about armed encounters you've had there Dirty Harry.
>>
>>130748952
I've personally had a gun pointed at me by a police officer for no fucking reason. I sure as fuck knew not to make jerky ass movements.

I still can't understand why he came at me pointing a gun at me, but I could have handled the situation a lot worse and not be sitting here right now complaining about it to you. At the end of the day, they're not perfect law enforcer robots. They're human beings that get nervous and I don't want to die just because some jumpy ass cop shot me.
>>
File: 1485987202195.jpg (57KB, 590x665px) Image search: [Google]
1485987202195.jpg
57KB, 590x665px
>>130715335
>btw officer I have a gun
*reaches for wallet*
>>
File: 1455271187670.gif (2MB, 355x360px) Image search: [Google]
1455271187670.gif
2MB, 355x360px
>make tiny error in interacting with police
>immediately executed on the spot

LAAAAAAAAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEEE, AND THE HOME OF THE BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE
>>
>>130749456
Where do you live? The cops where I live are all really nice.
>. They're human beings that get nervous and I don't want to die just because some jumpy ass cop shot me.
Exactly.
>>
>>130748620
>>130748252
I got to stop believing on everything some posters say here, i remember clearly that he was a felon and well he can't have a permit under those terms. sorry but there has been so many black chaps getting in fights with cops that is a little hard to keep up.
>>
Dead nignog, it's all good man.
>>
>>130749681
It happened in san diego.
>>
>>130714685
>>130747175
>>130747219
>>130747264
>>130747327
>be nervous
>it's on his hip where his pocker is with his licence
>"I have to to get to the walle-"
>dead

If this happened to a white dude you'd all be pissed
>>
>>130748132
This but at the same time if you're scrambling to grab stuff and moving around they'll suspect that you're stashing something. If you've done nothing wrong and don't have anything, then that's not so much of a problem as an inconvenience, because they'll probably search your car for that.

But absolutely have your papers ready, have the car turned off, and have the keys out of the ignition and on the dashboard. That signals to cops that you're compliant and will put them at ease more or less.
>>
>>130749899
Explains why all the cops are jumpy.
>>130749960
Eh, pissed maybe but completely understanding.
If your gun is near your wallet stop moving and ask the cop for instruction. It isn't difficult.
He'd probably open your door, ask you to step out, and remove your gun.
>>
>>130749960
Fuck off nignog.
>>
>>130749960
>If this happened to a white dude you'd all be pissed

If it happened to a white dude and he took the exact same steps Castile took, I would just think he was retarded. He should have left his hands on the steering wheel and asked what the officer wanted to do to proceed. Or fuck just not even told him and handed his license over with his permit.
>>
>>130720281
The niggers, my entertainment is the amount of dissonance these polfags are going through (who should I side with nigger or meztizo shitski )
>>
>>130750449
he didn't have a CC he was a felon. that's why he was reaching for the gun because he knew he was going away for 5 - 15
>>
>>130750657
k
>>
Cop: don't reach for the gun

Nog: Imma have to pull it out

Is he fucking retarded? Just follow orders it's that fucking simple.
>>
>>130720576
You are doing us all a service by reinforcing the idea in morons minds that cops won't shoot you for disobeying direct orders. Please keep it up! Listen everybody, if you get pulled over you should absolutely start talking about guns and reaching in your pockets, fast as you can. Very smart! Those cops will be so confused they might just let you off with a warning!
>>
File: 1489277196352.jpg (25KB, 371x371px) Image search: [Google]
1489277196352.jpg
25KB, 371x371px
>>130719295
No, he didn't.

He said he had a gun.
Cop said "dont reach for it".
He reached for something else.
Cop shot him.

He was NOT reaching for it, so he WAS following the cops orders.
>>
Every nigger's family makes a big show of it for one reason, the civil case. After said nigs family gets paid they magically disappear, do you know where they go? Out of the ghetto and straight to ol' whiteys neighborhood where they dont have to worry about their brothers and sistas robbing them of their new found fortune.
>>
This nigger is a retard.

'Heads up I have a gun on me.'
> smart
'Okay just don't reach for it'
>7.5/10 should've said 'okay keep your hands on the wheel. Where is the gun located'
'But I have to'
>1/10 retard level. Nigger understands he needs to get his ID which is in his wallet, which is near his gun. The command to 'just don't reach for it' is mutually exclusive to and supersedes getting your ID. You think, then ask 'my id is near the gun, how would you like me to procede?'
'DONT FUCKING REACH FOR IT!'
>smart
Dumb nigger keeps pulling it out of his pants
>how fucking dumb is this retard?
'DONT FUCKING REACH FOR IT'
>smart
'Pulls out gun'
>seriously...?
'Shoots dindu a bunch'
>smart
'Uhmugah duh copz jus killt muh boifren'
'I told him not to pull it out but Didn't shoot negresses'
>dumb to waste he opportunity to kill the others, he could've just said tried tried to grab the gun too.
>
>>
The cop is a fucking coward.
>>
Wow, I heard this was released but just now got around to watching it.

>tell officer I have a gun
>officer repeatedly tells me not to take it out
>tell officer I'm taking my gun out anyway
>reach for my gun
>get shot

wtf I thought this was supposed to finally be a legitimate cop vs. darkie outrage.
>>
>>130753688
Nope. There very rarely are. The big dude who was selling cigarettes was close for me. Using respiratory restraint holds is typically considered deadly force. It still comes down to don't break the law. Comply with officers.
Thread posts: 306
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.