[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is NASA this lazy?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: mars.jpg (300KB, 506x2665px) Image search: [Google]
mars.jpg
300KB, 506x2665px
Is NASA this lazy?
>>
>>130714105
Or NASA is hiding aliens.
>>
that would explain why the rovers are cleaned off occasionally
>>
ok nigger, go to that island and find the rover and prove to the world that NASA is full of shit instead of being a tinfol and spreading conspiracies
>>
>>130714480
>that would explain why the rovers are cleaned off occasionally

The wind storms in Mars occasionally wipe it clean of.

The rover itself is clean, and there is no moisture to let the sand/ash/dust particles to stick to the rover.

Rover just has to turn to the wind and let it clean itself.
>>
>>130714105
link to the "official" photos?
>>
>>130714105
I guess you're baiting but since my life is shit and i have nothing else to do im gonna act as if you're too retarded to use google or common sense https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2sc6-u59I
>>
>>130714503

This. Charter a shitty boat, strap GoPro to your head and live stream it.

>>130716129

This too.
>>
>>130718956
Found the photo. It is akward af. Too similar.
https://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/msl/multimedia/pia16204.html
far left, a little down from the middle
>>
>>130714105
Any leaf out there willing to confirm?
>>
>>130714105
Does anyone remember the picture from 'Mars' that was actually somewhere in Ireland, probably the Burren, just tinted red and with the sea in the background changed to rock.
>>
>>130714503
charter a space ship and fly to mars and prove that the rover is there faggot
>>
>>130714503
t. sheep
>>
>>130724676
>"prove it"
>"no u shep"
Nobody wants you here
>>
>>130722625
Seems kinda dangerous journey but I would do it for $40,000
>>
File: 1497308562245.jpg (34KB, 480x506px) Image search: [Google]
1497308562245.jpg
34KB, 480x506px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.