[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggrigation of our men

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: jews are winning.jpg (54KB, 500x665px) Image search: [Google]
jews are winning.jpg
54KB, 500x665px
I am a rural & suburban retarded leaf. Germanic/French/Scottish blood, red pilled for 2 years now.

My brother has recently started to smoke crack. He started with "soft" cocaine and moved on to crack. He works 50h a week doing hard labor and after work he gets hammered and smokes crack.

He started seeing some bitch, tattoo'd up (((ex))) crackhead with a 5 month old kid. He hasn't fucked her yet, it's been a month, yet he is texting her ""baby daddy"" threatening messages. My crackhead brother uses my grandma's car and the ""baby daddy"" keyed it the other day.

My brother hates niggers but acts just like one. He is cucking himself with this stupid crack whore bitch and for NO reason starting shit with a WHITE guy with a 5 MONTH OLD BABY.

What the fuck am I to do? He doesn't listen to me, calls me 'square' because I have a steady 9-5 office job and don't get involved in degenerate nonsense like him.

/pol/ I know you don't give a fuck, but no one gives a fuck, my dad is a cuck and my whole family are indoctrinated by the marxists. My attempts at red pilling them have backfired and they hate me now more than my retarded crackhead brother.

I am fucked. My family is fucked. We need a patriarch, I want to be it, but I do not know where to start.

I don't want to see my brother in jail for nigger-tier bullshit.
>>
>>130712476
At least he hates niggers.
>>
You wont like my answer but you need to beat the shit out him and of your father is he steps in the way. Just make clear why you are doing it and in the act be perfectly cold
>>
Maybe a weekend in jail might be what he needs
>>
he didnt have a strong male role model.
>>
>>130712476
Fight your brother. Confront him on his nigger behaviours, physically fight him over it and win.
Then disown the whole family, and go on to succeed in life until your brother wakes up. You can't do shit. My brother went through a lot too, same story but it lasted for years, and trying to help him got my life fucked for supporting him and I went into debt bad over it.
You can only show them the right way by example. They are all niggers and will hold you back like niggers do.
>>
>>130712476
Good on you leaf bro.
Douse his dealer in sulfuric acid, and report the whore to child services.
>>
>>130713470
Also, you need to be radically opposite direction, so they don't even know what the fuck happened. They will realize they were shitty parents when they see how you flock to authority if you become a staunch Christian or some shit.
>>
>help me control this working mans life
i'm sorry and it sucks that hes your brother but fuck off man you cant control a working grown mans life
cut him the fuck off
>>
>>130713642

What about my grandma, her husband died she lives alone and she gives/lends him money and her car every day.

I told her to never let him use her car again and she agreed but then they just talk behind my back and he uses it anyway and she lies to me.
>>
>>130712734

fpbp
>>
>Those horrible, cookie-cutter tattoos with no meaning whatsoever

Abhorrent.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.