[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Ranch. Good Values and good TV

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (39KB, 600x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 600x348px
What's pols opinion of Ashton Kutcher and his Netflix show The Ranch?

>Promotes family values.
>Traditional Ideals.
> Anti Abortion.

Is The Ranch (our show)?

I really really like it.
>>
>>130711257
i enjoy the show more than I thought I would because, you know, ashton is a huge bitch. i am wildly in love with Sam Elliott in everything so I am not sure I can be totally unbiased.
>>
>>130711507
Yeah it's a breath of fresh air to have a show based in the fly over states about a proper real Western family and their family problems.

As a leaf from the westernmost province it's pretty nice to see uncucked media. I miss Alberta so bad. It was beautiful to see patriotic libertarians and White Nationalists at every bar.
>>
>>130711257
I thought he was a leftist faggot. Is this a psy-op?
>>
>>130711853
yes, i guess? idk who is jewing who anymore. the show is pretty solid on showing the perils of not adhering to western culture. maybe they're fucking up.

the berto storyline fucking killed me. laughed out loud at his end (no spoilers)
>>
I enjoy because Sam Elliott character it's EXACTLY like my father.
The mother in the serie is a bitch though.
>>
>>130711853
I think Ashton is mostly red pilled. But he wants to maintain his influence in Hollywood so he still does cucky stuff.

Or else he wouldn't work so hard at making this show do really well.
>>
>>130711853
>Ashton.... the guy who got reamed by the media for putting grease paint on his face and pretending to be an Indian.... is leftist

Typed like a tard on purpose
>>
>>130712029
That was pretty funny I agree ahah. I just saw the jail scene now ahah (no spoilers still)
>>
Kutcher is a pedophile and NWO agent. FUCK KUTCHER
>>
>>130711257
>Netflix garbage
Go shill this crap somewhere else.
>>
i see clips of it sometimes when my brother is watching it

really low energy show

>muh beer
>muh steak
>muh farm
>muh mustache
>>
>>130712631

>muh beer
>muh steak
>muh farm
>muh mustache

Fucking this, its what you expect a betamale who thinks he's alpha to say and do.
>>
>>130712631
Rather that than 99% of the stuff out there.

I really enjoy it..
>>
>>130712631
that laugh track
>>
>>130711257
That 70s show 2.0
>>
>>130713345
that might be my favorite part. classic studio audience shit.
>>
>>130712631
>>130712808

My family has 2 huge cattle and horse ranches and one of my uncles is an exec at some channel (one of the ones that has a ton of reality shows). I pitched an idea to him about bringing in weird social groups to work the ranch. We were going to have the real Cowboys as the comedy "straight men" and a few comedians I know. But then Ashton did this and it was put on the back burner. Oh well
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.