[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hijab-wearing model Halima Aden makes history in 'Allure'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

File: BBCXmb9.jpg (68KB, 720x1010px) Image search: [Google]
BBCXmb9.jpg
68KB, 720x1010px
"the first woman to wear a hijab on the magazine’s cover"

hey /pol/, why aren't you going out and wearing a hijab? nevermind that it's religious headwear for prople who burn the clits off infant girls, rape 9 year olds, murder gays, and drive trucks of peace through innocents, it's IN FASHION.

how much more of this bullshit are we going to take? most sickening part is the title: "THIS IS AMERICAN BEAUTY".
>>
just look at this dead eyed ugly bitch.
>>
File: Larry Birds.png (877KB, 1084x1148px) Image search: [Google]
Larry Birds.png
877KB, 1084x1148px
>>130711101
could they possibly touch it up a little more.

I can't believe how fucking proud they are of this. I hope they throw her a parade and give her A HUNDRED AWARDS
>>
and yes, that is the Nike hijab that she's wearing on the cover. shocking.
>>
>>130711597
I show this to my wife's 8 year old trans child, it applaud for TEN MINUTES
>>
>>130711101
lmao, just lmao

what a cunt, she doesn't even understand what hijab means. ALL MUSLIMS are supposed to DRESS and ACT modestly. Putting fucking makeup on and going on the cover of some magazine is slutcore. Bitch might as well take her headscarf off because she's no different than the girls who wear crucifixes then take dicks in their ass in college.

I see so many of these cunts and it just pisses me off, they wear a headscarf then tons of makeup and tight clothes that technically meet modesty requirements but flagrantly ignore the spirit of the rule. Muslims are not supposed to dress to attract the opposite sex, period. Clothing is supposed to conceal features of the body, not accentuate them. You ever wonder why Bedouins wear robes and dress women in niqab? This is why. Dressing sexy is only for the pleasure of your spouse and should only be done within the home.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.