[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dilbertman is cucking it up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: scottadamsdilbertman.jpg (103KB, 818x954px) Image search: [Google]
scottadamsdilbertman.jpg
103KB, 818x954px
Am I alone in thinking Dilbertman is kind of a cuck these days?

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/status/876819955722764288
The text was:
"Hypocridiot: A person who thinks a reasonable excuse for bad behavior is "The other side did something bad too."

Honestly, he seems like controlled opposition at this point - god forbid we use the same tools that the left has been using to decimate us (get us fired, socially sanctioned, etc) for decades. The dude wants to neuter the only thing that has actually worked for us: brutal mockery and usurpation of the left's rules for radicals. I started getting suspicious of him about the time that he said we should let up on Kathy Griffin. Fuck that. Her life should be ruined as much as possible within legal limits - she and others like her should be crucified like the Romans used to do, put up on a cross as an example to others that might do the same as her.

Every time we've appropriated the left's tools and used them against them, we've won significant ground. GamerGate went after advertisers and cost the left literally millions of dollars. Dongles bitch got fired. Kathy Griffin is probably still a hojillionaire but at least we made her lose a bunch of appearances and probably stressed her out a lot. Dilbertman is smart, so I don't believe that Dilbertman genuinely believes these strategies don't work - I think he's a fucking shill who wants us to fail. Or maybe he's just an idealist - but the fact is, taking the high road is what got us in the sorry state we're in now. Shocking brutality, ruthlessness, and zero rules of engagement is the only way to win the culture war. The left chortles when they get you fired from your job - you think they're going to give you any quarter? Fuck that.

As an aside, this is a really obvious albeit halfassed attempt to use his "branding" voodoo to stop some kind of behavior that he doesn't like. This won't work, at least in part because "hypocridiots" is sounds retarded and won't stick.
>>
He's a leftist.
>>
>>130710693
Is he really? He openly helped get Trump elected. I'm beginning to think he's a fifth columnist though.

The guy doesn't buy into race realism (or even address it much) which is funny because he is happy to question things like climate change - I suspect he doesn't really touch on race because he's terrified of it destroying his brand. I have to wonder if, deep down, he realizes niggers are dumber and more violent than whites or not.
>>
>>130711264
I talks about things from a persuasion standpoint and not if he is for or against things. Trump and the election gave him a lot of material on persuasion, and he was correct in his analysis.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.