[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE NEED CHRISTIAN THEOCRACY.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ForChrist.jpg (200KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
ForChrist.jpg
200KB, 1191x670px
All of our problems today would be solved if we stepped back in time and reintroduced Christian theocracy. Fascism, Nazism, Communism, Capitalism, these are all secular ideologies spawned from a Godless Age. Europe was most morally conservative and pure during the Middle Ages. Since we abandoned God, God has abandoned us.

A Christian State would solve our problems with degeneracy immediately. Fags would be killed, whores would be burned alive and atheist fedora-tipping degenerates would be quartered on the spot. We wouldn't take shit and be cucks from anyone. We would be pious men, following the commandments of our faith and driving out the evil and corruption that has beset our lands with holy fire.

We must tear down the wall between Church and State. The Church should be the State. /pol/, are you with me?
>>
File: mfw67.png (96KB, 441x353px) Image search: [Google]
mfw67.png
96KB, 441x353px
Fuck off statist, your flavor of authoritarianism is just as shitty as the rest.
>>
europe had enough christkikes
>>
>>130708022
Respect existence or expect resistance, Christfag
>>
>>130708022
You can't go back. You're thinking of Christendom. Luther and Calvin destroyed it.
>>
>>130708022
Yes anon
We should all strive to be like the Muslims. Look at how much they have accomplished with their dirt farms and suicide vests
>>
>>130708022
>WE NEED CHRISTIAN THEOCRACY.
There's one.
It's called Vatican City. Their current leader loves Muslim refugees.
>>
>>130709084
this

twink fag here, no christcuck will get in the way of my freedom
>>
>>130708022
Theocracies always backfire on the religion, because they drag all the shitty part of politics into the center of the religious structure.
>>
>>130709084
>>130710706

>Fags posting in my thread

absolutelydisgusting.png

Sodomites will be the first to be killed.

As for the rest of you, none of you can deny that Europe's moral decline all started with turning away from the church. For the Fascists and Nazis among you, your ideology has failed and has only brought Europe to ruin. Your attempts at destroying Christianity with Pagan LARPing or replacing God with State Worship have all been BTFOed. Repent and become Christians.
>>
Why did jews kill Jesus?
>>
>>130708022
But I'm not a christcuck though.
>>
>>130708022
>Wanting to go back to the days of simony in the church.
>Wanting the large and already quite powerful church to decide our political fate.
>Not wanting the ability to argue for change in law. After all, what change is needed when the lord decides everything?
>Wanting another tax in the form of mandatory tithes.
>Promotion of slave morality stemming from a source that, in such a society, would be unquestionable under threat of death.
Shit like this is why Christian radicals are never taken seriously anymore.
That and the creation museums and Flat Earth "theorists".
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.