[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SET THEIR BUILDINGS ON FIRE

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: Last days of Rome.jpg (26KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
Last days of Rome.jpg
26KB, 640x320px
This is just a quick Public Service Announcement for all white men.

Do not dwell on it unnecessarily long. There is nothing you can do about it anyway. Save for prepare yourself as best you can.

Simply store this in your brain, somewhere near the front, and keep it there.

An age of ultraviolence is coming. I do not know when, but I do know that most of you will live to see it.

There is rapidly approaching a time when in every White Western city, corpses will be stacked in the streets as high as men can stack them.

And you are either going to be stacking or getting stacked.

On August 21st, 2017, the Black Sun will cross this country. That will mark the turning point.

We are going to enter a world which is like nothing you can even begin to imagine right now.

There will be leaders. You need to be prepared to recognize them for who they are, and you need to be prepared to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it.

You are going to be required to do things that you cannot possibly imagine yourself doing right now. And if you do not do these things, you will die.

Your body, mind and soul cannot possibly be fully prepared for any of this.

But you need to do your best. All that you can do. To be ready.

Sieg Heil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtxP61xVA00
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (63KB, 600x501px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
63KB, 600x501px
Just look at the time! Let's get at it boys
>>
nice false flag, CNN
>>
>Reddit spacing
Faggot detected.
>>
>>130704297
Can comfirm.
>>
File: DamascusBurden.jpg (2MB, 660x5718px) Image search: [Google]
DamascusBurden.jpg
2MB, 660x5718px
2033 is the year God is supposed to come back. It is 6000 years since then that Adam and Chawa booted from Eden.. It will have been 2000 years since Yahowsha(Jesus) was murdered.. The Great Tribulation begins 7 years prior to then(in 10 years).. So yah I can see some stuff popping off 10 years prior to the Trib. You're right about the rest of your assessment at least.

Go to blessyahowah.com, get right with God anons
>>
File: 119217[1].jpg (62KB, 450x532px) Image search: [Google]
119217[1].jpg
62KB, 450x532px
FEAR ME. For I am doth Earl Edward Huckleberry the 4th, doth know my name?

One doth is an Englishman, pure bred British Bulldog.
>>
>>130705398
P.S. better advice than being involved in all the violence for the big guy upstairs ->

"Deliver yourself like a gazelle from the hunter's hand And like a bird from the hand of the fowler. " - Proverbs 6:5

If you have foresight you will be able to avoid it. Step 1 would be to start clearing out of any major city you might currently dwell in. I'm leaving Toronto for the Basque Coast in France this fall.
>>
File: Plight.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Plight.gif
2MB, 600x600px
>>130704297
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 565x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 565x430px
>>130704297
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
33KB, 480x360px
>>130705610

Ahoy hoy Edward! It is I, doth William Wurthurst, Lord of the Winchester Blood Elves.

What doth bring you here?
>>
>>130704297
DEUS VULT
>>
>>130707008
Clean your room, little poofter.
>>
What about the ayys tho? Why won't they help us?
>>
File: it never does.jpg (75KB, 460x562px) Image search: [Google]
it never does.jpg
75KB, 460x562px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_UFqw3vm0s
>>
>>130704796
>>130704904
MSM is here since the fire started making threads about how "we" did it and trying to blame this on "too much internet", so that the UK can get closer to a Police State.
>>
>>130707652
demons
>>
>>130704297
>to do whatever they tell you to do, exactly as they tell you to do it

Cuck shit, only faggots take orders.
>>
>>130704297
Hi Anglin
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.