[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ hippie general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: yotsuba_peace_by_bluupanda.jpg (52KB, 461x561px) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_peace_by_bluupanda.jpg
52KB, 461x561px
Rejecting conventional values, we find that promoting love and peace is important in an ever growing society.

Recent News:

>YouTube Celebrates Refugee day: https://www.youtube.com/wiatch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

>Pride Parade: https://www.nycpride.org/events/the-march

>President Trump pushes for the coal industry, support for solar power rises:
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/switching-from-coal-to-solar-could-save-50000-lives-every-year-cm805447

Remember, love and peace.
>>
>>130703214
Suck an animal dick treehuggers.
>>
>>130703359
First post, worst pot
>>
Moderate Hippie reporting in, I find the refugee day to be disgusting. With all that happened in Western Europe these past week tired of this progressive propaganda.
>>
>>130703214
There are no hippies on /pol/. Anons who use the peace sign/death rune flag are wolves in sheep's clothing.
>>
>>130703214
Yotsuba&! is a shit series.
>President Trump pushes for the coal industry, support for solar power rises:
Coal and solar are both garbage. Nuclear is the way forward.
>>
>>130704215
I'm for all alternative energy methods, I don't see the future in just once source, but a mixture of all kinds solar, wind, and nuclear.
>>
>>130704578
>, I don't see the future in just once source, but a mixture of all kinds solar,
There is no need for anything but nuclear. Using anything but nnuclear is waste.
>>
>>130704086
Definitely feel that Hippies today aren't the ones from in the past. And just like the left the community is polarized by views.
>>
>>130704578
Joking right? Solar, wind, etc use steel and precious metals to be built, thus using coal and dirty energy to create and maintain them. Nuclear is basically a one time investment with a huge energy return.
>>
Oh hey look, another shitty /general/ to shit up the board for a day until OP stops remaking it and finds another /general/ to spam the catalog with. How did the last 6 generals you make pan out? This isn't lebbit you faggot. You dont need a subchan to talk about shit. Just make a normal fucking thread you fucking faggot.
>>
>>130705214
Calm down.
>>
>>130705184
The earliest days of steel work was not with coal. But with the demand it has become the cheaper and faster answer. With electrolysis it's possible to make up the amount of steel we can with coal. Of course the technology isn't there yet.

How do we get people to trust in Nuclear after all the anti nuclear propaganda used in the past and fear of nukes being used today?
>>
>>130704215
i'm with you on everything except yotsuba
>>
Lol I smoke weeeeeed to
>>
>>130704917
Why would we not use these free sources of energy? Nuclear plants aren't going to spring up overnight, of course it's superior, but I don't see the problem of using it until it's not needed.
>>130707078
Dude. Weed. Lmao. xD
>>
>>130706966
One word: Torako. Bitch ruins the entire thing. If you can read the chapter she's introduced and still like the series there's something wrong with you.
>>130707302
>these free sources of energy?
Look at the resources that go into setting them up.
>>
>>130706650
We just need people in power that aren't afraid to push for Nuclear. The general idea that nuclear is unsafe is incredibly untrue and there's new methods out their that produce less waste and safer.

>>130708075
True, true. But aren't the resources that go to plants also harmful? Or does the product overweight the cost that much that it's worth it.
>>
File: tumblr_mwegouPnAZ1ryefclo1_400.png (191KB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwegouPnAZ1ryefclo1_400.png
191KB, 400x284px
>>130708075
Also, I don't like Torako so much either. But I don't think she ruins it at all.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.