[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on with Walmart and FEMA?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: dude.jpg (16KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
16KB, 184x184px
I've been hearing a lot of ramble around FEMA closing Walmarts around the US and I want to know what their end game is and why their doing it.
>>
File: 1495862676430.gif (289KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495862676430.gif
289KB, 400x300px
is walmart /ourguys/?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOfxvsXYkxE&feature=youtu.be&t=13
this is crazy!
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>130702999
>FEMA closing Walmarts around the US
Wow, it's a purely white trash conspiracy theory this time.

Did they come door to door demanding the guns AND the cheeseburgers?

>i cry erytiem.
>>
Yeah I've heard Walmart trucks with assault rifles and military equipment
>>
they have sprung up and conquered now they go for us
>>
>>130705035
>pirate flag
ur not fooling anyone canada
>>
>>130702999
what?
>>
Fuck Walmart, I go to Target. That's where all the cute 15 year old virgins are. And hot MILFs too. Shame that target is dying

Save Target
>>
>Government introduces plan back then to install large storehouses(Aka 'Wal-Mart' minus all those shelves in the middle) with slow-construction of underground tunnels to keep things hush hush
>Cover it up as a store company and name it Wal-Mart
>Use Wal-Mart's part of the revenue to fuel underground tunnel construction
>Do this until whatever masterplan the higher-ups have concocted
>Shut down Wal-Marts and making them into government-owned property
>As the underground tunnels finish

It might be so crazy it just might be true.
>>
File: IND_ja_leafburn_1014_fire1.jpg (474KB, 912x513px) Image search: [Google]
IND_ja_leafburn_1014_fire1.jpg
474KB, 912x513px
>>130705351
NEVER call me a syrupnigger!

And you have to admit this conspiracy theory is so stupid it hurts, even if it's a particularly American flavored stupid.
>>
>>130705762
Targets in white flight suburbs are a Milf paradise.
>>
>>130702999
Walmart and FEMA are teaming up to be Bezos's worst nightmare
>>
File: 1495848906294.gif (2MB, 404x228px) Image search: [Google]
1495848906294.gif
2MB, 404x228px
i think if we all do our best we can probably use the chaos of yellowstone to take out the Walmart old gods
>>
what are you talking about
>>
>>130702999

they are going in and shutting down underground drug operations.. a lot of stores are vulnerable to infiltration by cartels
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.