[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ukraine leader says Trump voiced strong support for Kiev during talks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (40KB, 702x468px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
40KB, 702x468px
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-ukraine-trump-poroshenko-idUSKBN19B2BX

>Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko said he had received strong assurances of U.S. support for his country from Donald Trump during a meeting in the White House on Tuesday.

>Trump has called in the past for improved U.S. ties with Russia, stoking fears in Ukraine that he might row back from past U.S. pledges of support for Poroshenko's pro-Western administration in Kiev.

>"There was a full, detailed meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump. We received strong support from the U.S. side, support in terms of sovereignty, territorial integrity and the independence of our state," Poroshenko was quoted as telling journalists by Ukrainian news agency Interfax Ukraine.

GHAHAHAHA. I thought Trump was supposed to be ourguy? What is this?
>>
did someone count how many times Poro slaped his own hand? seemed nervous
>>
Trump cucked all of you idiots.
>>
>>130689954
>>130688855
>>
>>130690070
He's a drunk. Fuck this crypto-kike.
>>
>>130689954
>I thought Trump was supposed to be ourguy? What is this?

He is. Trump support his allies in Eastern Europe. Something wrong, tovarisch?
>>
>>130689954
uhhh i think majority support the hohols against the Russians? If trump is pledging support to the ukrainians, then he is indeed /OURGUY/

>slava ukraina
>>
>>130690206
Or Trump was cucked
>>130690578
Trump supports his allies in Israel
>>
>>130689954
Look there are two possibilities
1. Trump was lying the whole time, he intended to flip-flop
2. The deep state is more powerful than we thought
I'm inclined to think #2
>>
>>130690206
>brainwashed natocuck detected
so intensely butthurt over putin, so you unironically shill for the globalists.
nice!
>>
>>130690783
Russian-Israeli relations are closer than ever thanks to (((Putin)))

reminder any jew hate coming from ruskies is just the kremlin trying to take Israel from us

Israel is an american client state. if Israel someday wants to be a shithole, they'll move to the russian sphere like Syria
>>
>>130690938
It's a tactical alliance it's like Hitler allying with the Muslims in the ME against the French and British
>>
>>130690875
Both are equally true. Trump was controlled opposition to make people think the deep state was weaker than it really is. Their plan worked brilliantly evidently, because now they can carry out their schemes with an "anti-globalist" in the white house and disguise their intentions.
>>
>>130690938
go and try to live here, I guarantee you become globalist in a week
>>
>>130691009
Israel anti Iran while we are close allies. We have completely different foreign policies. Think before you type.
>>
>>130690783
How's living in a 3rd world country under Putin and his (((friends))) going, Artyom? I heard you pay your public servants a lot, the last PM has like few mansions or vineyards, yeah?
>>
>>130691404
The very worst of pozzed jewish globalism is unironically 1000 times better than the very best of Russian nationalism.
>>
>>130691801
indeed
>>
why would Trump want Russia to have more power over Europe?

I wish it was Europe telling Russia to fuck off instead, too bad EU's only external policy is getting fucked over
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.