[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ can i still be Christian even though i'm mixed race?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

/pol/ can i still be Christian even though i'm mixed race?
>>
>>130689546
No. You're a Jew now.
>>
Like i know God broke the tower of Babylon to separate nations, but i am mix of two nations (well races)?
>>
>>130690047
why would that matter
as far as race goes anyone can be a Christian
>>
>>130689546
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
- Galatians 3:28
>>
File: sage.png (517KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sage.png
517KB, 800x800px
>>130689546
Nope.
Sorry, pal.
Enjoy the eternal hell fire.
>>
>>130689546
white people aren't christian. Abrahamics are debil worshipers, a death cult. ew.
>>
>>130689546
Yes. Your "race" matters not a whit.

Romans 3:21-31

21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins. 26 It was to show his righteousness at the present time, so that he might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.
27 Then what becomes of our boasting? It is excluded. By what kind of law? By a law of works? No, but by the law of faith. 28 For we hold that one is justified by faith apart from works of the law. 29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is he not the God of Gentiles also? Yes, of Gentiles also, 30 since God is one—who will justify the circumcised by faith and the uncircumcised through faith. 31 Do we then overthrow the law by this faith? By no means! On the contrary, we uphold the law. (ESV)
>>
>>130690319
But what if the Jews were white and Christianity is only for whites?
>>
File: C1R-IIzUsAEKMjy.jpg (75KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
C1R-IIzUsAEKMjy.jpg
75KB, 1024x512px
>>130689546
>>
>>130690794
That makes no sense m8.

Salvation is available to everyone.
>>
>>130689546

Funny I thought about a similar thing today. What is the bible saying about race mixing? I personally find it repulsive and do not know whether this is because I am racist or normal...

I think the bible made clear that there a different people and (Tower of Babel) did not promote intermingling...

So far I only can guess that as a mixed one you have even less cultural heritage, which (((they))) do not like. Mixed people wont come together so easily...
>>
>>130690794
There are white separatist christian groups. The largest in the US are the amish. Most churches are segregated by race even if they are not explicitly separatist. But obviously no one can stop you from being a christian if that is the faith you choose.
>>
>>130689546
Christ did not die for the white or black man alone. He died for all.
>>
>>130691894
I'm part Asian
>>
>>130691984
I didn't say Christ died for all except the Asian; you're fine.
>>
File: joshua_project.png (112KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
joshua_project.png
112KB, 400x400px
>>130689546
Christian General thread for those interested >>130692187
>>
are you retarded?
>>
>>130690794
Dat logic

If some Jews are white
And all Christians are white
Then by your logic some Jews are Christian

FALSE
>>
File: 1496238810218.jpg (27KB, 530x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496238810218.jpg
27KB, 530x530px
>>130689546
Of course. Christianity is universal and speaks of humanity, not a single race.

And of course it doesn't ignore your differences between humans either.
>>
>>130690047
Hmmm well that's a decent metaphor for segregation being something God would want
#DiversityIsNotOurStrength
>>
>>130693148
No, that only works if you have the premise that all whites were Christian, not all Christians were white.
>>
>>130692739
Well would Jesus have accepted a Korean follower in his lifetime?
>>
File: PaxKristios.jpg (19KB, 671x504px) Image search: [Google]
PaxKristios.jpg
19KB, 671x504px
>>130689546
The good sheperd calls on his flock In all countries that have rainbows, my lamb. Speak out to the Christ that suffered, ask him if he is real. Ask him yourself if he can can Show you his presence, in order to impart you with the gift of faith and break your conditioning.

Talk to him as if he can hear you. Be ready to feel what its like to have your sinful soul violently annexed by an omnipotent spirit that purifies the reich inside of your being.
>>
>>130689546
"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.".

Galatians 3:28
>>
>>130693262
>Christianity is universal and speaks of humanity, not a single race
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA*breathesin*AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAKEK
>>
>>130693832
No, absolutely not. Don't let modern degenerate churches fool you about that. Speaking of which:

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
>>
>>130689546
Of course, Jesus' message was for all people. That however does not mean you can't defend your race, as Christ-hating shills would tell you.
>>
>>130693832
Jesus hung out with repentant sinners. Why would he not?
It's important to note, though, that Christ didn't take his missionary work really to non-Jews at the time for a specific reason: he had to fulfil the message and prophecies of the Jews.

In addition, read Luke 24:45-49.

Did Paul not preach to the gentiles, including the Ethiopian?
>>
>>130693832
Saul of Tarsis was a barbarian/muslim warlord and jesus converted him into Apostle Paul just by looking at him.

> youtube "Christian ex-terrorist muslim". "Muslim who read the Bible in prison" etc etc. "Muslim gets pulled to jesus, and heals people in his home village. Is thretened with execution and being an agent"
>>
>>130694742
>Saul of Tarsis was a barbarian/muslim warlord
Wow... I don't even know where to begin. So I won't.
>>
>>130689546

Christianity was always a mixed race religion. It's from the Middle East for fucks sake.
>>
>>130693444
Ok Sub-Saharan I'm gonna introduce you to white logic that built Western Civilization.

>>130690794
"Christianity is only for whites" was the original premise. That is the same as saying all Christians are white. This is like saying that The KKK is for whites only, therefore all KKK members are white.

Obvy in the (((real world))) not all Christians are white. I was replying to the original premise.
>>
>>130695725
Does it say in bible it's only for whites even though Jesus probably wasn't white?
>>
>>130689546
the answer is a resounding yes
>it's the language, not the skin color
>>
>>130694742
good kike
>>
File: bayonetta.jpg (115KB, 722x1200px) Image search: [Google]
bayonetta.jpg
115KB, 722x1200px
>>130694742
Paul actually NEVER met Jesus. He corrupted Jesus's teachings and created a Roman State-sponsored control religion. Jesus never wanted to be deified. He was a man. Paul hated his followers, and so OVER HALF the new testament was selected by Constantine's council of Nice for inclusion.
>>
File: angel.jpg (36KB, 670x419px) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
36KB, 670x419px
Jesus's actual message was how to free your mind of superstition and worship the ONE TRUE God, which is the Creator, the Universal Consciousness.

Paul made an end run around that message and created a patriarchal control religion full of superstition about the 'afterlife'.

Score Roman government!
>>
James: Christianity is a religion only for Jewish people. We should not force it on the Goys. Jesus isn't a God he is a prophet here with an extra set of rules for us to follow. We must follow both his rules and the Old Testament. But these are only rules for the Jews. The Goyim's Gods are Pagans and they have their own rules. Also do not try to make the Goys angry because they will fuck our shit up, just mind your bussiness in your ghetto

Paul: Fuck you.
>>
>>130689546
Can you afford to not be?
>>
>>130699311
I don't think so
>>
>>130689546
Anyone can be a Christian as long as they want to, God created all of mankind you included.
>>
>>130689546
leaf detected. sage
>>
>>130700159
But what if God only means whites and non-whites are beasts?
>>
>>130698878
>Jesus's actual message was....

Jesus was the Logos incarnate. His message is salvation. His purpose was salvation that we can rejoice with god again.

Repent gnostic heathen.
>>
>>130698627
>Paul hated his followers, and so OVER HALF the new testament was selected by Constantine's council of Nice for inclusion

Implying they falsified Luke, John, Matthew, Marks words....

They put them together because they are coherent and their authenticity is beyond doubt not like other apogryphic texts.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.