[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ford moving plant to China

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ford.jpg (43KB, 305x215px) Image search: [Google]
ford.jpg
43KB, 305x215px
WTF? Why is Trump allowing this to happen? I thought he blocked this shit.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/ford-to-import-next-generation-focus-compact-car-to-u-s-from-china-1497966971
>>
>>130689394
You dont understand 4d chess you shariablue shill
>>
>Dozens of companies pledge not to outsource jobs overseas after Trump sworn in
>WAAAH WAAAH TRUMP IS A MEANIE PROTECTIONIST

>One company outsources overseas under Trump presidency
>AHAHAHAH DRUMPFAGS BTFO HE WENT BACK ON CAMPAYN PROMISEZ
>>
>>130689593
>Dozens of companies pledge not to outsource jobs overseas after Trump sworn in

How many them follow through? I'm pretty sure I remember Ford pledging this too or Trump tweeting about how they weren't moving their plant overseas. It's worthless if they just make an empty pledge and end up doing the opposite. He needs to lay the smackdown on Ford.
>>
>>130689394
Focus is an entry-level, minimum-wage-earning "teenager" car.

Ford can't make any money off of it unless they make it with slave labor.

They want you to "like" Fords, so when you grow up and get a real job, you will perhaps buy a Mustang - and maybe even a Ford Explorer when you have a family, some 10 - 15 years later.

Every car company makes their entry-level shitheaps in a slave-labor country. My first car was a Nissan Sentra. I could smell the tacos in the upholstery. I upgraded to an Infiniti once I got a real job.
>>
>>130690138
The Focus is actually very well made though, its entry level but not shit, I've had the same one for 15 years and have never had any serious problems with it
>>
>>130689593
He has to tax them so they know who's boss
>>
>>130689394
>>130689545
>Nobody actually buys the Ford Focus
>Move it to China where they buy it
It's almost like you cunts have never ran a business, or paid taxes.
>>
>>130689394
Stop buying fords
everything is about money
you faggots need to learn that
>>
better article:

http://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2017/06/20/ford-import-focus-china/411600001/

>Ford to import Focus from China instead of Mexico

>The decision comes as car sales continue to fall in the U.S. and as uncertainty grows over the automotive industry in Mexico with negotiations set be begin later this year on restructuring the North American Free Trade Agreement. While critics of NAFTA say it has led to job losses in the U.S. supporters say it has fostered a stronger North American auto industry.

tl;dr Americans aren't buying cars anymore unless they're huge pickup trucks and SUVs that can't be legally driven in the rest of the world

>>130690138

it was popular with urban commuters until those people realized they could just get a toyota which is actually made in the US
>>
>>130691204
Ford makes the F-150, which is still the best truck.
>>
>>130689841

Ford said they wouldn't move their operations to Mexico so they didn't. They moved them to China. That said, there is a lot of this >>130690961 going on, Americans just don't buy subcompacts so Ford won't make them here but will continue offering them.

It's still a shitty move though and goes to demonstrate why Michegan and Ohio are Republican now.
>>
>>130691204
Tacoma and Ram are both way better trucks
>>
File: 1486274852502.jpg (166KB, 1280x723px) Image search: [Google]
1486274852502.jpg
166KB, 1280x723px
>>130690327
I worked at a Ford dealership for many years and have driven many Focuses

Indeed, it is a well-made car; I respect Britbongs and I understand that Focus is well-received there, it's ok bro

Just that...Ford needs to make a profit off of it and that is the reason it is "outsourced" of sorts

My little brother bought this a long time ago and I did like it
>>
>>130691774
>>130690138

>Americans just don't buy subcompacts
>Ford moves production somewhere else

So just now Americans are learning how the fucking care industry works.

Meanwhile, fuck Mexico, lest suck China's cock instead, they'll sure learn
>>
>>130693781
Err...it is an "SVT" Focus
>>
>>130693781
I know why they're outsourcing it, I was just replying to you calling it shitty, I thought you were saying it is actually shitty, rather than using shitty as a way of saying its cheap and nondescript
>>
>>130690327
>The Focus is actually very well made though
I suspect that will change drastically when moved to China. Chinese cars have a terrible reputation for quality. Even the Chinese don't like them.
>>
>>130694139
I'm drunk and I will get off /pol/ now
>>
>>130691745
Nah. Tacoma is the best truck.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.