[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jewtube is at it again, everyone dislike this shit and report

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Jewtube is at it again, everyone dislike this shit and report it for terrorism
>>
File: spic clean.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
spic clean.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>130689058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo-7ISmwAi0

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!
>>
>>130689058
I met a syrian refugee yesterday. he's working in a restaurant, fair and square. he watched his whole family getting butchered and raped. he didn't ask for my sympathy or money, just told me his story with a cold dead inside stare. normally I'm all for genociding ar*bs but I felt bad for him and admired his inner strength

I think people like him should be welcome to stay
>>
>>130690115
and you fell for his bullshit?
>>
File: file.png (42KB, 157x166px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
42KB, 157x166px
>>130690115
>he watched his whole family getting butchered and raped
SIDF go away
>>
File: 1497038257048.jpg (285KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497038257048.jpg
285KB, 1920x1080px
>>130690115
Good, he shouldve been butchered too
>>
>>130690251
his eyes didn't lie. his voice had zero emotions. he looked like a empty shell with no soul in him. he was in his 40s but looked old as fuck. he said he was tied up and they made him watch everything for hours

>>130690275
I'm anti refugee you idiot, look at my fucking flag. we took in 3 million of these animals. I'm just saying people like him, women and children should be welcome to stay. rest needs to go back. when the war is over, they all need to go back
>>
>>130691618
Why is this an obvious understanding in turkey and Lebanon- after the war they need to go back. But in Europe the idea is that arrangements need to be immediately made so they are on the path to becoming citizens. I don't see how taking them in necessitates permanent residence
>>
>>130689058
Nice link. Why are nazis so stupid?
>>
it's fucking beautiful how much dislikes the video has
Im waiting now for fmore ake likes from jewtube
>>
>>130691958
unfortunately that's not the case in turkey. they get citizenship after staying for 5 years. they also get free gibs, free healthcare, can get into university without exam and their businesses don't pay taxes. not to mention that they're mostly islamists and show zero respect or gratitude. we just had a subhuman boost, like if there wasn't enough of them

our k*rdish pm back in 90s took in 1.5 million k*rds who were running away from saddam's gassing spree. how did they repay us the favor? by joining separatist k*rds and forming up mafia organizations. giving refugees citizenship is a very very bad idea
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.