[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why, MGTOW, just why? Why do you want to see the white race die?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 235
Thread images: 25

File: americanpride.jpg (128KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
americanpride.jpg
128KB, 800x1200px
Why, MGTOW, just why? Why do you want to see the white race die? Why do you turn your back on women like this?
>>
>>130686664
because some faggots would rather give up than try to fix the situation. they live within their own heads and in front of the pixels because it is easier

they grew up participating where everybody won a prize and there was no winner or loser: thus they struggle with the concept of rejection and would rather not play than lose.

to their credit, white women are particularly fucked, but i would argue then that if this is the case, how could a rational male expect women to fix themselves or the environment

men run the globe. women want to run it into the ground. why relinquish control of hte wheel?

fucking morons
>>
File: sadpepe.jpg (52KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.jpg
52KB, 600x597px
she turned her back first
>>
>>130686664
Stop it, don't be racist, there's lots of young men coming into the country, the women can just pick one of those ones to produce their new genetic material.
>>
>>130686664
Because they've never slid their penis into a warm wet vagina and had a woman wrap her legs around them and beg to be pumped full of their seed
>>
From dealing with sluts. If I wanted to marry at this point, I'd go to eastern Europe or Russia, somewhere with strong conservative values, and take one of theirs. The whole western hemisphere is upside down and backwards in every way. I don't blame the women here for the social conditioning, but they're unfit for real commitment.
>>
>>130687979
so your end game is just to let the white race die off rather than trying to fix the current fucked up situation?

you might as well just go ahead and kill yourself thanks.

women are there to be molded by men, anyone saying otherwise is a fuckwit or lying jew puppet
>>
Divorce rates are around 50%

Divorce/family courts heavily favor women

Most western white women are degenerate sluts

I'll wait for artificial wombs to spawn the 3-4 white sons that I want.
>>
>>130686664
How many black dicks were inside of her ya think?
>>
>>130686664
i want the watch the world burn.
>>
>>130686664
I would get a white woman pregnant, easy. But don't expect me to stick around stuck to her, she's going to have a looooooooooong history, and i think telegony is a thing (truth will out) and so my kids will hardly be 100% mine anyway.

Pump, pregnant, and dump. That's it. Since the state made no fault divorce, i could get fucked over. She will raise the kids, because she can determine when/if i see them. I will have no say on it. Because of the state.

Don't ask me to play a rigged game.
>>
>>130688968
nigger detected
>>
>>130686664
That flag doesn't mean anything. Most white women have fucked a Nigger.
>>
>>130686664
Because the pricetag on that pussy is not worth the Maintenence fees. And recycling fees.
>>
>>130688942
Exactly.

Let it burn. A group of tradcons won't change a damn thing.
>>
>>130689197
State forced my hand. brb, eating fried chicken.
>>
>>130686664

Here is the real and only answer that noone is going to give you. Everything else are excuses:

I'm too lazy to do all the things necessary in order to be in a relationship and I'm too selfish to care about what happens after I die.
>>
>>130688243
Ok, then maybe you could tell me how to counteract a life time of social conditioning and programming. Am I supposed to beat her into submission? Idk if that will work against a lifetime of being programmed by elsa and spiderman lite, aka television. Fwiw, I'm not mgtow, I'm just not a dumbass. Mgtow is a symptom of a sick society. It is a rattling cough, which comes about as a result of a serious illness.
>>
>>130686664
Why does she have a bit of shitskin on her nose?
>>
>>130686664
Obviously she's an alcoholic, look at her nose. Why wouldn't turn away from such low level human being?
>>
>>130686664
When you get in a relationship you stop trying to better yourself. I will only get into a relationship if it's aimed a change the world and making it better, not """better""". Also I need a job first. Just got out of school, after going back at 31. It was just 2 years. Now i can get a job with starting salary around 20/h
>>
>>130689848
>selfish
there is no rational argument for giving a shit what happens after you are dead, give it a try, I dare you
>>
>>130689848
Understandable. This isnt exactly peaches and cream.
>>
>>130686664
You can't score such a women without being 6'11, 9/10, 50 inch shlong guy who earns a trillion billion dollars a year.
>>
>>130686664
Because they turned their back first.
>>
>>130690721

If you feel grateful for having being born into a reality that is only made possible due to the sacrifices of the generations who came before you, you should feel obliged to improve the world a little bit so that future generations can enjoy a life at least as good as yours. Failure to do this means you're selfish.
>>
>>130691482
If you spent a little less time on blacked.com, and some more meeting real people. you would probably have a more nuanced and accurate view on women,
>>
>>130691683
I don't browse blacked, I browse 4chan. I know what women are.
>>
Women are fucking stupid. Our generation of women is fucked but it doesn't mean you can't raise children with conservative values. Red pill some ex slut and get her to raise strong traditional children.
I have a gf her number isn't that high but I still find it fucking disgusting that we live in a society that makes it okay to have premarital sex. I straight up told her if we have a daughter I will disown her if I find out she is a coal burner or a whore.
>>
>>130692009
Out of your reach?
>>
>>130692009
>I'm a loser that can barely talk to girls so they are the problem

>>130691683
Who? the beta male who gets dominated by woman culture?
>>
>>130692236
>Who? the beta male who gets dominated by woman culture?
I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>130692169
No, they're whores.
>>130692236
Yeah you're right I'm a loser. I'm sure saying that to every man who has an issue with Women will make our birthrate increase.
>it won't, and we'll die out because of it
>>
>>130692436
What I meant is that you are the ones who have the Gov ran by women and feminists.

>>130692574
I'm just stating the truth.
>>
>>130692751
Offer fucking solutions instead of your pity.
>>
Burn baby burn, raze all this planet to the ground, sweet release of death.
>>
>>130692928
Don't be a cucked country with cucked people, simple.
>>
I'm not mgtow but modern women are a minefield of crazy
>>
>>130693434
Easier said than done. Besides, why don't you show your real flag? Let's see which country you reside in. Take that Swastika off, a real Nazi wouldn't shame his fellow man and call him a "loser" or whatever fucking buzzword you decide to pull out of your arse next. He'd offer genuine, well thought out solutions for his Volk to take on.
>>
>>130686664
Somebody post Tomi lahren nudes or I destroy the white race
>>
>>130693927
I'm not him and I'm a leaf but your best option is to wait right now. I'm thinking there's going to be civil war in the states and the south is going to take over. If it becomes a safe haven for white people we will all have to move there desu.
There is no hope for all of these shitty countries like Canada and the UK.
>>
>>130693927
I wiill wear my flag proudly, and no matter what you'll say about my country, it won't change my opinion about it, maybe your british cops wil learn a thing or two from our police instead of running away.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&index=1&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw
>>
>>130686664
can't get laid
won't admit I'm a loser
mgtow !
>>
>>130689211
>Most white women have fucked a Nigger.
no, only something like 5% of women will even consider having sex outside their race. You Anons got sploited by blacked.com
>>
>>130686664
Always always always be willing to walk away from a bad deal or you WILL get screwed.
>>
>>130694420
The amount of frustrated virgins who try to justify their hatred towards girls is pathetic.
>>
>>130694184
I am waiting, that's all I've been doing for the past year. Waiting for the big happening whatever it may be.
>>130694252
I don't have a bad word to say about Italy. But calling my country cucked and calling me a "loser" isn't helping is it?
>>
>>130689211
>Most white women have fucked a Nigger.
The majority of all white women, live in a country where less than 1% of the population is black males.

you need to adjust the statement so it is atleast believable. Like all WW in their 20s have fucked or are going to fuck a..
>>
MGTOW is a jewish counter offensive on the conservatives
>>
>>130686664
She's plastic white trash. I wouldn't want a relationship with her if we were the last people on earth.

I'm not even MGTOW.
>>
>>130694612
Understand me, I'm just frustrated that UK of all the places is falling from grace. Where are the british accents? Where are the thugs with cockney accents? It's all gone, it's mostly immigrants and niggers. I liked everything about you, from King Arthur to Churchill.
>>
>>130686664
(((MGTOW)))

Get married, have children, raise them under God and you shall have the life you desire.
>>
>>130686664
I dont need a bitch ruining my life

>b-but you have to save muuh white race
do you really think this matters? it would take centuries to matter. however, we have artificial wombs, designer babies, advanced AI and robotics just around the corner

so there is no need for fresh adults like me to worry about getting married and have kids prematurely

MGTOW haters pretend to save "muuh white race" but all they are is angry used up women who can't get a man to settle down with them because they don't have any value

fuck off stupid bitch
>>
>>130694184
>and the south is going to take over.

No. that won't happen. I can imaging the county fractioning into several pieces though.

>>130694719
What what?
What county is this where da white women at?
>>
>>130694856
Mmmyes, tradcuck! Risk divorce with a modern woman and worship a non-existent deity!

Truly "red-pilled"!
>>
Guys I need Tomi Lahren nnudes
>>
>>130694826
Bullshit, you'd hop on her the first chance you get!
>>
>>130691660
>If you feel grateful for having being born
Why would you feel anything but ambivalent?

>Failure to do this means you're selfish
In the USA, being selfish is the foundation of the whole economy. Incentives WORK, and there are literally zero incentives for having a family.
>>
>>130695333
>blue-pilled redditor

You're not cool here.
>>
>>130694851
King Arthur was a Welsh legend, I'm an Anglo. You are right though, we're losing it all. No coming back from this I'm afraid to say. The Cities and all of the accents, culture and history that go with them are gone or will be gone and Women, regardless of what people say, I partially to blame for it. They fell for Kike tricks, breed with the invaders, toss aside their fellow man like he's nothing. They pissed on the White race and now we're dying.
>>
>>13069418
Do not put your eggs into one basket, my brothers
>>
>>130695240
There are ½ a billion people in Europe, South and Eastern Europe have almost no blacks. Western Europe also have very few blacks - exception being France and the UK. There are plenty of Arabs, but not many Africans.
>>
>>130686664
I don't agree with em, but fuck outta here with that "save duh white race" who gives a shit dude? Last time i checked we're individuals not some commie hivemind.
>>
>>130686664
It's for people who can't get women, but at least if they adopt MGTOW, they can claim it's by choice that they're lonely virgins.
>>
MGTOW is basically just being gay but in denial, there's nothing masculine about picking up your ball and going home because muh society is biased against me
>>
>>130695716
Mark my words, if it wasn't another country I wouldn't give a fuck. But I feel your pain, your country didn't deserve this. I apologize if I was a bit harsh.
>>
File: 20170620_130218.png (162KB, 720x787px) Image search: [Google]
20170620_130218.png
162KB, 720x787px
>>130686664
Just all things that are bad in America, I bet your sweet ass this plague is most in the big cities/liberal enclaves.
>>
It's to break society enough that we can re-establish sanity to the extent where those who work for it are rewarded, and women are prevented from having the rotten influence on important matters like immigration heard.

We can pick this back up, but this system needs to be broken before we can make something better...So some of you need to starve.
>>
File: sweating.jpg (37KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.jpg
37KB, 600x600px
>>130687478
>>
>>130696018
If it was*
>>
>>130687478
Lots of MGTOW are MGTOW because their ex wife took their house, children, dog, and future wages

>>130688243
The only way to fix the situation is to let it burn. Women won't realize the damage that feminism has done until there's a generation of single, childless women who will drive themselves to an early grave. Everything has to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt better than before
>>
>>130694851
But Churchill was a kike cuck who sold out to the Jew.
>>
>>130686664
Do not blame MGTOW.
Blame divorce settlements.
Blame brainwash propaganda.
Blame mindless following of pop culture.
Blame white genocide.
Blame corrupt institutions.
Blame schools and universities.
>>
>>130687147
amen brother
>>
>>130686664
>I'm not mgtow but modern women are a minefield of crazy
Exactly this
>>
>>130696057
I love this. Thanks!
>>
>>130686664
White women are trash

Hispanics and asians are unironically more conservative than your average white woman.

I'm not going to breed with a psychopathic white woman who is going to give me psychopathic kids
>>
>>130687979
> I'd go to eastern Europe or Russia
Wow, dude. Russian girls are one of the sluttiest ones I can assure you.
>>
>>130696136
Care to redpill me about this please? I thought he hated leftists.
>>
>>130696386
Aren't they trained to be golddiggers since childhood?
>>
>>130695436
Projecting.

I don't find her even slightly attractive. She's just plain hideous.
>>
>>130686664
>Why do you turn your back on women like this

Let's be real. Is the chick in the op single ? Will she date me? That's 1% of women that every man from 9-70 is trying to bang.
>>
>>130686664
>Why do you turn your back on women like this?
>Implying they can get women like this.
>>
>>130687055
>they grew up participating where everybody won a prize and there was no winner or loser: thus they struggle with the concept of rejection and would rather not play than lose.

t. pull yourself up by the bootstrap boomer faggot

Fun Fact: 45% of women have had an abortion by 25.
>>
>>130686664

Because she's had more dicks than a John Deere dealership

More meat than hormel

More weiners than Oscar meyer

More cocks than Tysons
>>
>>130696560
This guys knows what's he talking about. I can't wrap my head around why there are thousands of westerners believing that Russian women are somehow better that theirs.

They'll marry you and then, after they get their citizenship, they find some Abdul or Muhammed to cheat on you.
>>
File: nails.jpg (56KB, 736x883px) Image search: [Google]
nails.jpg
56KB, 736x883px
>>130686664
because she's a dumb cunt who doesn't know how to keep her nails short.
>>
File: British Soldier 1.jpg (51KB, 640x491px) Image search: [Google]
British Soldier 1.jpg
51KB, 640x491px
>>130696018
We deserve it actually. We slaughtered our way across the globe, fought our blood relatives in Germany in TWO World Wars despite the fact that Prussia, Hanover and Hesse were extremely close allies of ours in the past, we stabbed our ally Portugal in the back during the colonial period. I could go on all day.

My great-great grandfather died at the Somme in 1916, for what? He was killed by German artillery and then had his grave blown up by another barrage. My great-grandfather, who was very redpilled and extremely racist, also fought. He fought in the Second World War. Why did he even bother? We've been sold out, pissed our heritage down the toilet and we deserve it. Fuck everything, fuck niggers, fuck Muslims, and most of all, curse and fuck the Jews a million fucking times over for what they've done to the White race. Dividing us up into even more subsets and destroying our peoples. I'm fucking done, I've had enough.
>>
>>130686664
I have literally zero urge to procreate. I don't even care about women anymore. I do admire 10/10 goddesses, but I'll never have one, so why bother?
>>
I'm a beta. I don't turn my back on purpose, it just is a natural consequence of my existence.
>>
>>130696950
It's ignorance, they think that slav automatically means based, even the women. Thanks for confirming by the way, otherwise they wouldn't trust a shitskin word like mine and call me a shill like the deluded losers they truly are.

>>130696998
You could always move from here and go in other countries, what do you think?
>>
>>130696998
Christ that hurts.

I'd buy you a beer.
>>
>>130686664
Let the weak pussies sort themselves out of the gene pool. More pussy for me and the white race will only get stronger because only strong men like you and me are reproducing.

Let the cucks die out. This is how the fourth Reich rises.
>>
>>130697328
I'm not fleeing this land until I know it's truly lost. I'm holding out for civil war, that's the only thing keeping me alive at this point. That, and my dreams.
>>
>>130696998
Don't feel bad for slaughtering you way across the globe. That's conquest, and if there were a nation of shitskins stronger than you, they certainly would have done worse. The nature of the world has been kill or be killed, and you did what was necessary.

As far as fighting Germany, that was the influence of the Jew manipulating your political leaders. You shouldn't have to pay for their weaknesses with your entire civilization. Stop feeling guilty, it's time to put aside our differences in the west and fight back.
>>
>>130696941
I like these jokes, very Americana
>>
File: 1497963605839m.jpg (76KB, 1024x674px) Image search: [Google]
1497963605839m.jpg
76KB, 1024x674px
>>130696357
Ayo hol up cuh!
>pic related
>democrats have more (((higher))) education
>gets BTFO by republican higher income
>>
>>130687271
That's very kind of you Sweden to offer up your women to the helpless refugees :)
>>
>>130686664
Girls like her cost a $300/hour
>>
>>130686664
Because they're cowards. They've given up.
>>
>>130697686

More shafts than an engine factory
>>
>>130686664
WHy are you making this thread every day?

Women abandoned their part of the social contract long before men did.
>>
File: 1496778376004.jpg (38KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1496778376004.jpg
38KB, 500x555px
>>130697507
I don't drink but thanks. It's all true sadly. My ancestors fought and died for absolutely fuck all. Their sacrifice has been pissed on by invaders and our own people who side with them. London will, no sorry, IS a Muslim city now. And you know what? People in and outside of that city treat it that way. It's so heart wrenching to see all of our historical buildings standing in that city yet the people who built those monuments and buildings aren't even around to see it anymore. They're all gone, and their offspring have or are in the process of fleeing.
>>130697677
I'm not guilty at all, but I think of what it could have been if we had accepted that hand of friendship. Hitler even sent his right hand man over, Hess, to speak directly to us. Hitler let all of them British soldiers, 200,000 of them I think the figure was, leave Dunkirk. Why? Because he loved us, he cherished us, he adored us. He wanted that alliance with England so badly and when we tossed his offers out of the window it broke him. He never did end up invading our country. He could have, but he never did. One of his reasons for invading the Soviets was because he thought that without a European ally on the mainland, Britain would have to sue for peace. My grandmother was born in Germany to a German mother so I'm quite close with Germany. But my God, even if I wasn't the point still stands.
>>
>>130697190
Exactly. No amount of red pill can turn some guys into Chads. Rather not play the game than lose. Why is this so hard to understand? Porn gives beta guys like me ridiculous standards on women to the point where we literally don't admire anything that isn't 10/10 goddess
>>
>>130686664
Women like that are not interested in MGTOW faggots give me a fucking break.
>>
>>130686664
Anwer truthfully:
If marriage is so great, why do you need toshill for it.
Inside, you know that marriage laws are shit and women are legaly backed to fuk you over, but you rather make threads about "those fucking manchildren" on a cambodian sandcastle forum than trying to fix marriage laws.
>>
>>130688644
Interesting how no one replies to hard fax
>>
File: mac.jpg (94KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
mac.jpg
94KB, 900x900px
>>130686664
Loving you
Isn't the right thing to do
How can I ever change things that I feel?

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
How can I
When you won't take it from me?

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way

Tell me why
Everything turned around
Packing up
Shacking up's all you wanna do

If I could
Baby I'd give you my world
Open up
Everything's waiting for you

You can go your own way
Go your own way
You can call it another lonely day
You can go your own way
Go your own way
>>
>>130686664
MGTOW are faggots. Traditionalism is cool, but their hatred for women is retarded.
>>
>>130689848
>a real intellectual
>>
>>130686664
Because they are entitled little shits who will take away our precious aryan children. Flip a coin, that's the chance your wife will get a divorce at one point. What's worse, they'll teach them whatever values they want because government funds and gives all the rights to single moms.
>>
>>130699042
*off-key "singing" increases in volume*
>>
>>130686664
I don't think she's that pretty, desu. Brown nose, orange skin, average proportions. Hair contrasts poorly with the rest of her.
>>
>>130699010
Marriage WAS great. That's what they don't understand. Marriage shills, conservatives, are trying to conserve an institution that was long destroyed. There is nothing left to maintain, only things to fix.
>>
>>130686664
Fix the law look me no fault marriage, remove alimony and laws choking men
>>
>>130699063
>traditionalism is cool
To be young and foolish again
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 590x518px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 590x518px
>>130698773
A brit that does not drink? Thats a first.

I have Finnish family and they all fought in the war, I have heard stories of valor and horror.

The case of Britain is all the sadder, just as you say. It pains me too seeing as my family have always been fond of your country. Throughout my childhood I have heard nothing but praise of the Empire, probably because I am of finer stock.

I guess it does not matter anymore.

Jesus, I'll have another.
>>
>>130689848
Men are afraid of family court, and our legal system.

Shit, i'm I avoid joking around and being friendly past co-worker status with women I work with. I won't go out with co-workers if there is certain females present. Some are chill, others are known for reporting and getting people in trouble. Reporting people to HR for talking about various stuff, or joking around and they overheard it.

I avoid most women my age honestly, I joke around with the women 35+ though. The 18-25 year Olds needs to be avoided
>>
>>130686664
>bottle blonde
>jewkini
>skinny
>too much makeup
>probably an American yenta
Spay that one.
>>
This is a rigged game, and we know it. All the OP is trying to do is shame men who don't want to play a rigged game into playing it by implying nothing can be done about the game by those who are not players. We want to change the rules, yes, but playing a rigged game in hopes that we can then change the rules after is stupid.
>>
>>130700096
I've worked with women like that before. They show up at work and shirk their responsibilities until someone else is forced to do it. Then if they don't like you for any reason, they'll look for any opportunity to report you to HR and try to get you fired.
>>
>>130700052
Finland? Do you happen to know the situation there? I heard they are actually doing good compared to other scandinavian countries.
>>
The "love of my life" just broke up with me yesterday. She was perfect. Blonde hair. Big tits. Nice ass. Redpilled as fuck...openly called herself a Nazi. It was my first relationship. Made me feel whole. Loved for who I am and what I believe. Didn't drink or smoke or party. Used to sit on my bed and go "Guess who loves you! Guess! Guess!" She'd giggle like a little school girl and my cold heart would melt. You know what? Despite all of this...she saw her old ex behind my fucking back. Lied to my face about it for months. Women aren't loyal, my friends. Even if you think yours is different. I guess it's back to watching society decay into cultural Marxism, all alone again.
>>
>>130687271
Sad thing is, they'll treat those new comers better than the white men and excuse them from the same behavior white men are being condemned for it. White men notice this and I pity the white women hooking up with refugees. I wouldn't be surprised if these people start getting targeted with violence.
>>
>>130696918
Who the fuck cares you faggot? Every time you jerk off you're committing genocide by that logic
>>
>>130700452
This isn't about your high school heartbreaks faggot. Underageb&
>>
>>130700622
fuck you nigger. It was my first relationship because I had to wade through the filth known as the modern day population of American females. It had nothing to do with what my age would have been.
>>
>>130695938
>that flag
>that projection
Is this the power of the leaf?
>>
>>130700364
They are. Forget politics and EU agenda.

It is in the people, they have spine and strength. Do not underestimate the value hardship has on character. Quite Biblical really.

I visit my Finnish family twice a year and let me tell you, despite the proximity the difference is night and day.

They are hardened, Sweden has taken pride in their cuckdom and look at what has come of it.
>>
File: 1486044701272.png (221KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1486044701272.png
221KB, 480x480px
>>130686664
I've banged plenty of girls with plenty of problems.

>six figures in debt
>fat, aggressively defends being fat
>non-white
>legitimate bipolarism, requires pills to act normal.
>SJWs who've banged 20+ guys

There were 3 girls where I could look past their issues and settle down for a life with them, 2 dumped me fair & square, the other couldn't have kids due to surgery from ovarian cancer.

Massachusetts is gone. There are no wives here.
>>
Imagine how advanced we'd be if all men went MGTOW
We'd be on Mars by now.
Fact.
>>
File: 1474358370851.jpg (94KB, 477x357px) Image search: [Google]
1474358370851.jpg
94KB, 477x357px
>>130701264
>Fact.
This is how liberals unironically spell "unsupported assertion"
>>
>>130701515
He's being facetious you tard.
>>
>>130686664

Women turned their back on society and the government backed them up.
>>
>>130700052
Alcoholism has helped bring about the downfall of my country. It has placated the strong working class backbone of Britain, making us weak and more submissive. It has spread degeneracy to the point where drinking on the regular is now considered the norm, in fact, I'm considered different for not partaking in such activity. Our Empire was glorious once, and it was considered an honour and privilege to have been born in the homelands. Now, that the Empire has gone, I feel nothing but sadness at the state of our nation. I am no longer proud to be British, let alone English. Rampant class differences, mass immigration, rapes of our children and women, race mixing, drinking, and lack of morals and loss of our true culture has led to the downfall of this Island nation.

I too am quite fond of Sweden, home of the blondes. I'm blonde with blue eyes and I see family and brotherhood when I look to your nation. You were warriors once, Vikings in fact. Then you carved out an Empire for yourselves in later years. You had brave leaders and heroes such as Gustav Adolphus who you could look to and smile and be proud of. But it's no different to here. We've forgotten who we once were and who we could be once again. We've forgotten our heroes as you have forgotten yours. None of this matters anymore though. It's all dead.
>>
>>130686664
Having offspring is the ultimate act of narcissism. There is only one way to escape this world and that is to repent and exist outside of the world. That means no children. Most of you will die one day and a granddaughter or great granddaughter will rebirth your soul into this world. Over and over again. There is only one way to escape this Hell and it means destroying the ego.

Notice the Muslim population is increasing the fastest and they're the most evil demographic in the world? Hell is where their souls belong, but we don't have to condemn ours. We can escape this place and go home to our Father. Follow the rules, do not cheat, do not be worldly, spread the Word.

Christianity wasn't meant to be a religion, it was the answer to our problem. It only needs to exist as long as our Souls exist in this place. Under no circumstance breed with the dark skinned Demons. This is their domain and their blood will prevent you from leaving.
>>
File: f0Akf8rskRNqfM5B5DrO3R4AKaj.jpg (47KB, 342x490px) Image search: [Google]
f0Akf8rskRNqfM5B5DrO3R4AKaj.jpg
47KB, 342x490px
>>130686664
Her name is Karissa Shannon, a former playboy playmate and she has a sex tape. Proof that MGTOW is the right way.
>>
>>130688928
All of them. At the same time too.
>>
>>130701950
>strong working class backbone of Britain, making us weak and more submissive
The weak and submissive working class is all that ever made Britain great. Now that they're not weak and submissive, muh greatness has some problems.

>>130702095
>Having offspring is the ultimate act of narcissism
This.
>There is only one way to escape this world and that is to repent
Not this.
>Christianity wasn't meant to be a religion
It was meant to be a fertility cult, just like the Judaism it was based on.
>>
Because I don't give a shit.
>>
>>130694365
most have either had Lots of sex the got royally fuck by a woman and law or have seen what happens and REFUSE to play the game...

aka I don't worship the golden vagina.
>>
>>130686664
>Resigning yourself to a system that can crush you on a woman's whim
>2017

Wew lads. I'll be here reproducing in the Philippines with 0.0000000% chance of any form of divorce or drug addiction.
>>
File: 1467761253720.jpg (85KB, 780x583px) Image search: [Google]
1467761253720.jpg
85KB, 780x583px
>>130686664
White women are whores, everyone who isn't a delusional retard on this board know that
>>
>>130687055
>men run the globe. women want to run it into the ground. why relinquish control of hte wheel?
Control the world without women. Control it with technology, innovation, economic growth, entrepreneurship, preaching of conservative values, etc.
Why do you think Victorian Age England, the sexual restraint age, was one of the greatest civilizations in he world? Not only the biggest empire in the world but also where most technology at the time came from.
Why do you think women weren't allowed in universities and companies, where science and economy progressed?
If you think you can change a woman's mind by marrying her, you're terribly mistaken. You anti-MGTOW all think you're the alpha male who can change the game. She'll open her legs and change your mind instead. Happened to entire civilizations.
>>
File: winter_war[1].jpg_itok=eeU4MAxE.jpg (41KB, 960x375px) Image search: [Google]
winter_war[1].jpg_itok=eeU4MAxE.jpg
41KB, 960x375px
>>130701039
I'm so glad about it. After all you managed to waste alot of commies back in the winter wars. Stay strong!
>>
>>130696374
Women mold their ideas around whatever is the strongest influence around them. Any man with decent intelligence can shift a woman from a feminist liberal to a conservative traditionalist. The question is why do you want to?
>>
>>130703068
>Why do you think Victorian Age England, the sexual restraint age, was one of the greatest civilizations in he world? Not only the biggest empire in the world but also where most technology at the time came from.
Mass torture of whole populations with sexual mutilations and hangups.
Also, industrialization independent of Victorian neuroses.
Give up, white boy. You're expendable.
>>
>>130703302
>Any man with decent intelligence can shift a woman from a feminist liberal to a conservative traditionalist.
>Wanting used up scraps
Desperate betas everyone
>>
>>130703302
>Any man with decent intelligence can shift a woman from a feminist liberal to a conservative traditionalist.

You know how I can tell you've never been in a serious relationship? Women are the most stubborn and indecisive creatures on the planet.
>>
>>130701950
Alcoholism can be a real threat. I am, as previously posted, half Finn (with Russian influence) an so I am familiar with the perils of alcohol.

It can drain your soul, as it did mine years ago. I have bettered myself but still drink, within reason.

As fate would have it I have a statute of Gustav Adolf in my city, it is crowned with decorations at every holiday. Pride cover him with raindows and crap. It disgusts me but not one other soul.

If there was ever a test of faith, it is 2017.
>>
File: jewtopia.jpg (1MB, 1722x2550px) Image search: [Google]
jewtopia.jpg
1MB, 1722x2550px
>>130686664
>Why, MGTOW, just why?
Jews ruined marriage.
>>
>>130703068
>If you think you can change a woman's mind by marrying her, you're terribly mistaken. You anti-MGTOW all think you're the alpha male who can change the game. She'll open her legs and change your mind instead.
This. Find a country without divorce or opt out. Don't even chance becoming a shell of a man by getting married in a country with divorce laws.
>>
>>130687147
this

imagine having a gf that you thought was more redpilled and traditional than you. Then after years of being together, decides to do an about face and be a total degenerate.

It's crushing, OP. I'm not sure if I'll always stay single, but goddamn I do not want to waste my time fucking around with these pieces of evil trash.
>>
File: 1467884740534.jpg (52KB, 420x443px) Image search: [Google]
1467884740534.jpg
52KB, 420x443px
>>130703645
>You know how I can tell you've never been in a serious relationship? Women are the most stubborn and indecisive creatures on the planet.
>stubborn
>indecisive
>You know how I can tell you've never been in a serious relationship?
>>
>>130695850
>Last time i checked we're individuals not some commie hivemind.
You must be new here, a majority of /pol/ has become a hugbox by newfags from #GG and fappening
>>
>>130703920
You should have beat her.
We need to unironically bring back the patriarchy. First step is eliminating all the white knights.
>>
>>130703811
There are countries without divorce laws out there anon. They might not be first world per se, but countries where pre 1800's marriage is still strong are out there.
>>
>>130698856

>Implying girls don't have ridiculous standards

Guess you didn't see those OKCUPID stats then
>>
>>130703714
There is nothing wrong with drinking within reason but when alcoholism becomes a staple part of a nation's culture then there is a problem. I've lost all hope this year. My faith has hit rock bottom, along with my self esteem. I can't see us correcting this descent toward destruction any time soon. It's nice to see some people remember their heroes though, so that's a good thing. Most British people can't name a hero other than that Kike puppet Churchill. "Greatest Briton who ever lived" my arse.
>>
>>130686664

It's not like they ever had a chance
>>
>>130704488
>First step is eliminating all the white knights
The only thing that could change America at this point is fragmenting into smaller countries. Don't think the current government can/will condone the changes you have in mind.
>>
>>130704559
>My faith has hit rock bottom
It's about time you grew up and out of your little stories.
>>
>>130704772
>The only thing that could change America at this point is fragmenting into smaller countries
It's about the only thing that could save the people. I figure it'll be necessary once the norks send that nuke over as the (((powers))) that be seem to be begging for.
>>
>>130704873
Is that a jab at religion I detect?
>>
>>130705000
No, more of a jab at the demented habit of reveling in past glories as if they were somehow meaningful.
>>
>>130705380
Remembering who your ancestors were, what they built, fought and ultimately, died for is extremely important and meaningful actually.
>>
>>130686664
MEN NO LONGER ALLOWED W/ DEFENSE IN RAPE CASES IN CANADA
>>130704117
>>
>>130705380
That's a retarded way of thinking.
>>
>>130686664
Tired for a time to get disappointed over and over again to women. Will happily tend to a healthy woman and start a family. But most of the city-women are un-marriable, sorry.
>>
>>130705925

citation needed.
if legit that's pretty fucking crazy.
>>
>>130705380
"The most accomplished way of using books at present is twofold: either first to serve them as some men do lords, learn their titles exactly, and then brag of their acquaintance; or, secondly, which is indeed the choicer, the profounder, and politer method, to get a thorough insight into the index by which the whole book is governed and turned, like fishes by the tail." -Jonathan Swift, A Tale of a Tub, 1704.
Plus ca change.

>>130705928
>argument by bourgeois disregard
Not even an argument.
>>
File: 199.gif (154KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
199.gif
154KB, 360x360px
>>130686664
The problem is the Duluth model and other feminist laws designed to strip men of their Authority and make marriage a risk, in my opinion surrogacy or moving to a country with egalitarian marriage laws.

I don't hate MGTOW I hate the fact that it has to exist don't attack the symptom attack the cause.
>>
>>130697801
lol you obviously dont know whats going on in school as of late lad.
>>
>>130687055
According to some health organisation if you marry a woman and she loses a decent amount of weight while you're married there's an 85% chance that she will divorce you.

I can't stress this enough the problem isn't women it's the system if men woke up tomorrow and said we're not going to tolerate this the problem would go away relatively quickly.
>>
>>130706177
>using the word bourgeois
Why do I cringe everytime someone unironically says that?
>>
>>130688243
desu canada you have it easy compared to the u.s.
>>
>>130707601
>a person whose political, economic, and social opinions are believed to be determined mainly by concern for property values and conventional respectability.
Guilty conscience?
>>
>>130686664
most white women do not look even remotely like pic related
most are chubby and are playing way too many games
nice troll
>>
>>130707871
Not even close.
>>
>>130708011
The Jew does hate to be named, after all.
>>
File: 1496808115160.jpg (2MB, 3456x4608px) Image search: [Google]
1496808115160.jpg
2MB, 3456x4608px
>>130707998
>white women

gross
>>
>>130706060
This.
>>
File: The Tool of Chaos.jpg (189KB, 1182x674px) Image search: [Google]
The Tool of Chaos.jpg
189KB, 1182x674px
The white race does not deserve to survive. Women are all worthless whores and I want to watch them suffer and go extinct as they are raped by shitskins.
>>
>>130688644
>I'll wait for artificial wombs to spawn the 3-4 white sons that I want.
When will this technology become available?

I want the same
>>
>>130708360
What red pilled game is this from?
>>
>>130707577
It's sad when I think that an outerspace alien invasion is more likely to chance our system than a universal convergence of American men tomorrow.
>>
>>130708578
The Witcher, polish game.
>>
>>130708903
What would you know about men you tree hugging faggot?
>>
>>130708950
The first one? I only played 2 and 3 and they were blue pilled as fuck.
>>
>>130709048
The first one. I actually never played them but I thought they were redpilled.
>>
>>130708998
I used to live there. I'd like to know your thoughts on the matter. What event could make all American men wake up and reject the current system though any means necessary?
>>
>>130686664
Hate to break it to you but she's just sucking your resources and tyrone's cock.
>>
>>130709312
Well, that is a good question. For most people, information has to gain social acceptance before they'll subscribe to it. That's why conservatism is picking up steam, because the more the normies see it being accepted the more they'll be willing to accept it themselves without fear of social persecution.

This is starting to happen, but we still have a ways to go, and a lot of battles to be fought against controlled opposition subverting the movement.
>>
>>130686664

white women are less race traitors than most white men.

they do suffer from having received the (((agenda))) for their entire lives, so white boys and white girls barely know how to interact or get each others' attention so they can get what they want.

TLDR: white women want white men. only jews and desperate tyrones push the bullshit meme otherwise.
>>
>>130702625
>Now that they're not weak and submissive, muh greatness has some problems.
Succumbing to leftism and leftist thought is weakness and submission of a different kind. It's an insane, self-loathing and self-destructing weakness to propaganda designed to facilitate multiculturalism. It is the liberal bourgeois that has forced this set of circumstances on us over the last two centuries, through victory in warfare and domination of the discourse by ownership of media channels and censorship.

>>130705380
>disregard your history
no
>>
>>130708145
most black women are fucking gross
the one you posted pertains at least to the top 10% due to the fact she's thin
i would know it, i fucked a number of nigger females
>>
>>130709718
It's not so black and white. Sure, white women want white men and vice versa. We agree on that, but there is a breaking point where white men don't want white women in a system that is "x" unfair to them. So, you have whites that opt out.

In fact, I'd love to wife a white Flip here. A white woman with a marriage under the Philippines' law would be ideal. Ideal isn't always reality though.
>>
>>130709676
That's definitely an ideal starting point. I really don't think there anything can change the system by next month. Maybe the fight will be better when you aren't fired from your job or disowned by friends for fighting that fight.
>>
>>130700511
Hmmm what did the white man do that's unforgivable?
>>
>>130696950
I would just let her know in advance that if she does that, her life is over. All these faggots going to divorce court and paying alimony/child support while she fucks another guy... unbelievable. At that point, there is no other option but death.
>>
File: france.jpg (68KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
68KB, 1050x590px
>>130710268
Of course you did.
>>
>>130689896
You don't. Not in your lifetime anyway. You move to a country without divorce laws.

Then again, invent the artificial womb. That might force something in the legal/media system to give out.
>>
>>130711037
We have to stop giving up ground at some point and stand our ground, because if we give up too much ground before we fight back then we might be too compromised by that point.
>>
>>130711224
See >>130704772
This is my sincere outlook.
>>
>>130686664
It's because they're weak losers who lie to themselves and trash women's reputations because they (the men) are so pathetically garbage that they're undesirable to any woman.

Women have standards, and most men don't work hard enough to meet those standards, so they get mad about it.

Personally I think the choosier women are, the better, because of evolutionary reasons. It is better for the Human species long term if women choose only the best most worthy mates and leave pathetic beta MGTOW types to die out and be left behind.

>women are such degenerate sluts
>women are so selfish and high maintenance
>women only want bad boys
>>
Don't fucking care, humanity is garbage
>>
>>130686664
Because they are cumdumpster sluts
>>
>>130711696
The 13 yr old nihilist, folks.
>>
>>130687147
Preach it, I fucking hate women and they've rejected me so many times I became tired. I'm out of the rat race, I am finally free.
>>
>>130696214
> tfw no gf
>>
>>130711542
>It is better for the Human species long term if women choose only the best most worthy mates and leave pathetic beta MGTOW types to die out and be left behind.
It's better for the human species long term if the kikes are all gassed. It is worse long term if we continue to let Jews peddle birth control pills to females like candy and sell them impossible Hollywood dreams that lead their lives straight to ruin once they lose their youth and beauty. Giving women legal rights was a mistake.
>>
>>130710829
Black women are dumb, I would know, i fucked some of them
I used condoms, so i did not got aids. Feeling pretty good about that.
>>
>>130711770
Im 28
>>
where is WGTOWwBBC ?
>>
>>130711696

WEW
E
W
>>
>>130711696
Is there anything that could convince you to change your mind, if only for a handful of humans?
>>
>>130689197
Nigger detected
>>
File: 1449091559366.jpg (60KB, 598x617px) Image search: [Google]
1449091559366.jpg
60KB, 598x617px
>>130686664
MGTOW is obviously retarded but you must understand what motivations and thoughts pushed them there. It's misdirected and completely out of spite and malice though.
Western society is soooooo fucked.
>>
File: 17832144_117079250342.jpg (63KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
17832144_117079250342.jpg
63KB, 700x1010px
>>130698773
"He could have, but he never did."

Thats wrong, for several reasons but the point you are making still stands.
>>
>>130712473
Exactly. All the proof you need that the BBC cuck porn shit is all astroturfing.

Think about it. What better way to drive a wedge between white men and women than to spread that BBC/cuck shit as far and deep as possible?
>>
MGTOW serves a purpose but it's an overreaction. Imagine if the first seafarer who fell overboard and drowned caused all the others to burn their boats and stay on dry land. The sea is fickle, you have to be careful around her and you don't take her lightly otherwise she'll drown you. But, you don't swear her off because she killed someone else because her bounty is immense.

Likewise you have to be careful with women. You have to find the good ones that will make good wives and good mothers. The bad ones are here to serve as warnings of who and what not to do. The real problem is a lack of good common sense parenting. My grandparents offered me more relationship advice than my actual parents, and it was just basic common sense stuff. My parents pretty much never touched the subject, they didn't even have "the talk" with me and left that up to my school. I had to learn what not to do by seeing other people fuck up.
>>
>>130688942
kek
>>
>>130688928
0 of course
>>
>>130698773
This level of Hitler worship is corny. The man did more to destroy the West than any other man alive, and were he never born we likely would remain much closer to our roots.

In search of perfection he destroyed what was good.
>>
>>130686664
Why don't you go lecture some women about not being so much of a worthless piece of shit instead of coming here and preaching to the choir?
>>
>>130687055
>fix the situation
Remind me again how we're supposed to make an entire generation of women stop being entitled, delusional whores
>>
People who blame MGTOW for the fall of the white race are usually too weak to stand up to their women and curb their rights. You keep talking about "muh nuclear family" but forget that what actually keeps a family together is male authority which has been steadily eroded over the past century.
>>
>>130687979
>marrying girl from EE
boi
>>
>>130718336
It might be too late. The issue of male authority might be structural. For example, it is hard to have real male authority when all the males work utterly feminized, compartmentalized, sanitized office jobs. They are little worker bees for most of the day, you expect them, by and large, to be able to exert male authority in other aspects of their lives?

Hell, how can one even expect a modern male to know what male authority is?
>>
>>130686664
The problem with MGTOW is not that they have no points. They do have points. The problem is that they take no responsibility for their lives. I hear MGTOW after MGTOW talk about how they were in some awful relationship with a woman who abused them. But these men stayed with these cunts. A lot of them are men too autistic to pick up on emotional cues so they can't tell when a woman is fucking nuts until it is too late. The problem is not all women or all men. It's people staying in shitty fucking relationships and not standing up for themselves. It's autistic men not getting that they are with a sociopath and then painting every woman as a psycho just because they can't pick up on things like a normal person. All of this is just one big argument they construct to not deal with the fact that they have really shitty judgment when it comes to people and don't want to take responsibility for it. Instead of admitting that they fucked up they blame it all on women.
>>
>falling for the 3DPD vaginal jew
>not living the good life of the bachelor until the waifu age comes

With the laws regarding male-female interaction being so shit, why would you want to even pursue women? I've had sex, and I've had really good sex, but in the end you end up with the same end result as fapping- an orgasm. Post/pre-coital cuddling and sleeping together is more worth pursuing women than the sex is.

If you're looking for companionship, just make some good friends. Join a martial arts class or a church or form a solid friendgroup. Get a dog.

Beyond that, what really does the vaginal jew have to offer you? Save your money, life a comfy and adventurous life beholden to no screeching harpy. By the time the waifu age comes, you'll be ready to settle down for it.

I've got better and more productive things to do with my time than to waste them on pursuing and keeping women.

But in the end, the momentum is too great for MGTOW and Feminism to be stopped. All we can do is wait for the system to burn down and build a better one in its place. You can't get rid of MGTOW without getting rid of feminism and the shitty family court laws and laws that make false accusations and spermjacking possible. Trying to shame MGTOW into pursuing women is as laughable to them as women calling them "bitter virgins" and entirely ineffectual. You cannot shame a MGTOW into marriage or pursuing women again.
>>
>>130719096
It's not that office job males can't exert authority. The laws have changed so much that if a man tries to meintain authority he can easily be scrapped and replaced the welfare state.
>>
>>130696982
short nails are for dykes

younobviously never got a hot woman in your life and are intimidated
>>
>>130720405
>>not living the good life of the bachelor until the waifu age comes
Rolling digits for lifelike VR within a decade.
>>
>>130724185
>85
Sooner it is, then!
Thread posts: 235
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.