[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New evidence in Seth Rich investigation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

File: Steph_investigation.jpg (41KB, 716x255px) Image search: [Google]
Steph_investigation.jpg
41KB, 716x255px
Breaking news out of Washington, D.C. where The Profiling Project — an “all-volunteer group of current and former George Washington University forensic psychology graduate students and instructors” has just released a report on the murder of Seth Rich.
http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/06/20/bombshell-new-independent-report-suggests-murder-of-seth-rich-not-random-or-a-robbery-possible-hired-killer/

Full video of press conference: https://youtu.be/7iszcVK5SBI
>>
>>130682513
>http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/06/20/bombshell-new-independent-report-suggests-murder-of-seth-rich-not-random-or-a-robbery-possible-hired-killer/
Bump!!!
>>
>>130682513
Bump
>>
stop shilling your shitty blog here
>>
>>130682513
never heard of this before, is it important? too sleepy to care though, maybe i should take a nap.
>>
We're back!
>>
>>130682513
Bump
>>
Bump for Seth
>>
>>130682513
>twitchy.com
Lmao saged
>>
>>130682513
http://archive.is/wUXqS
>>
>>130686580
Report- not blog
>>
>>130682513
>conspiracy theorists release report
>some shitty blog site
fuck right off nigger. i aint clicking that shit
>>
So sleepy now
>>
>>130682513
Seth Rich was the guy who potentially leaked the DNC fucking Sanders, right?
>>
>>130686892
Technically, it hasn't been confirmed, but it'd be playing professional liberal gymnastic games to say it hasn't been all but confirmed by everyone involved except the people who need it to be bullshit.
>>
>>130682513
Bumping for great justice
>>
>>130682513
Mega bump. These pedo's need to be brought to justice.
>>
http://archive.is/wUXqS
>>
inb4 fake news
>>
People will believe this shit and then call Trump's disapproval rating "fake news"
>>
File: 1497118503343.jpg (43KB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
1497118503343.jpg
43KB, 350x197px
>>130682513

Bump for truth.
>>
Theory – “A Random Robbery Gone Bad”
Findings – Not Likely

Theory – “Killed for Leaking DNC Documents to Wiki-Leaks”
Findings – Not Likely, unless a toxin was introduced into Seth

Theory – “Killed by Clinton Directions (“Clinton Death List”) for Leaking DNC Documents to
Wiki-Leaks”

Theory – “A Hit Team”

Theory – “The Russians Did It”

Are there any theories not yet presented which may be valid?
Finding – Possibly Yes
>>
File: sheen.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
sheen.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>130682513
Bump for justice.

I'm glad there's a dedicated group in DC looking into this murder. It seems to me we need a two-pronged attack to see this through to the end.

>Keep the story in the news, until the MPD finally makes some kind of a statement. They are sitting on something, so we need to keep pressure on them. They must know that we will not forget until the truth is known.

>Put pressure on people inside the DNC. If they are involved in this murder in any way, they will start to unravel the further this case progresses. Keep your eyes on the ones who chimpout. We're talking a Scandal in Belgravia type shit.

Keep up the good work.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (253KB, 1193x1003px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
253KB, 1193x1003px
Bump
>>
File: 1497843446631s.jpg (6KB, 250x187px) Image search: [Google]
1497843446631s.jpg
6KB, 250x187px
>>130691372

The crime scene was very organized to the point of being sanitized. This would indicate careful planning on the part of the offender, control of the entry to and exit from the crime scene as well as in-depth understanding of law-enforcement investigative processes.
>>
File: 1496206819578.png (146KB, 671x519px) Image search: [Google]
1496206819578.png
146KB, 671x519px
So guys are we back?
>>
File: shh.jpg (203KB, 800x482px) Image search: [Google]
shh.jpg
203KB, 800x482px
Bump
>>
File: Seth Rich.jpg (65KB, 703x369px) Image search: [Google]
Seth Rich.jpg
65KB, 703x369px
LOCK HER UP
<LOCK HER UP
LOCK HER UP
<LOCK HER UP
>>
I may have attended the press conference. I might have conducted further interviews after it was over. I might post the interviews.

I read the report. They seem to document a single similar case in the area and then debunk its relation to Seth's case.

it's not the only case. I took the data from mpdc and created this:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1Z7Imgw470DYM6MQj7BXu7M2XkfA&usp=sharing

Use the layers to look at 2016 DC crime. Most crime in Bloomingdale was gun related. Very few knife related robberies.

Look at all of the robbery and homicides surrounding bloomingdale.

You want to see what crime is like in DC?

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/caught-on-cam-shoe-sale-gone-wrong/352752769

Oh, but wait, Seth was shot in the back. How common is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trSdEEZ8Yds

This dude let these dudes walk away and when their back was turned, he started shooting. Sound familiar? Was that a botched robbery?

To find these guys, we need to geographically profile arrests and related crimes.

1) find a set of related crimes
2) find the geographic center of the related crimes
3) review arrest reports of persons arrested in that hot spot--presumably because they live where they were arrested...

Robbery is the key. In Bloomingdale, the key lead is the "silver gun" robberies. Example:

http://bloomingdaleneighborhood.blogspot.com/2016/06/armed-carjacking-2100-flagler-pl-nw.html

Fucking A. Literally a gun crime at the exact spot where Seth was killed just three weeks prior.

The parents said there were no spent shells, thus likely a revolver was used. PP says no shells means a hitman did the job. Come on. Look at all of the silver gun robberies in Bloomingdale area....
>>
HIS
>>
>>130691372

he was assassinated at the hospital. we've already established this.

he was dosed, too.
>>
>>130695035
NAME
>>
>>130682513
wham bam
>>
WAS
>>
>>130695747
SETH
>>
>>130695228

The project does make one interesting point.

>If this was done by a hitman, why did they leave him alive on the street?

The project didn't delve into this question too much, but it seems there are a few possibilities:

>This could weaken the hitman argument, because surely if this was an offender who had murdered before, SR likely would not have survived the initial confrontation.

However, remember that SR was dazed and incoherent when found. Moreover, there didn't seem to be signs of a struggle. So, perhaps there's another angle.

>SR was drugged at some point during the initial confrontation.
>Shot twice in the back, so that the police would report a shooting.
>SR dies in the hospital.
>Let MPD bury the rest. No toxicology released.
>>
>>130694867

tell joe we know what he did. you are all going down.
>>
>>130689046
Because the same people giving Trump's ratings are the same that had Hillary up 20+ points in the (((polls))) all 2016. Nice try shill
>>
>>130695844

we've already established this. where have these geniuses been?
>>
>>130696787
they've been reading /pol/ and working on a summary of the findings from here
>>
>>130694867

I would think a more prudent approach would be to look for another murder reported shortly after Seth Rich's.

>If this was a hit piece, did they let the hitman live?
>The only way 3 people can keep a secret is if two of them are dead.

I would say, we need to look for a murder happening shortly after SR, where the victim was killed under suspicious circumstances. Sanitized crime scene, some connection b/t the killer and the DC area, and the murder remains UNSOLVED.
>>
>>130697113

>>130694619 (OP) #
>>130696002 #

we already know he was dosed, prepped for distraction op, shot by team one, assassinated at the hospital.

we established these facts long ago.

>>130689046

by the way, faggot, tell joe he is going down. all of you are going down.
>>
>>130682513
Bumping a deserving thread
>>
>>130682513
Bump
>>
>>130682513
Yay, It's here! Just saw this on Infowars.
It's just a matter of time.
There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed.
>>
File: redleader.png (277KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
redleader.png
277KB, 600x315px
>>130699663
Amen, brother.

>I just wish this would move along a bit sooner.
>>
>>130682513
Any think big? A summarized text would be sweet as fuck
>>
File: seth26.jpg (102KB, 617x677px) Image search: [Google]
seth26.jpg
102KB, 617x677px
Bump
>>
File: HIS.jpg (1MB, 1626x1681px) Image search: [Google]
HIS.jpg
1MB, 1626x1681px
>>130682513
HIS bump
>>
Has anyone determined whether or not any of the killer's shots missed Seth?

The reason I ask is because if it was truly a botched robbery, then we know that the killer was a nigger. And we also know that niggers have about a 10% hit-rate.

Thus, if Seth was hit twice and only two shots were fired, we know that the killer wasn't a nigger and thus it wasn't a botched robbery.
>>
>>130682513
Bump
>>
youtube.com/watch?v=er8PhSOk85s
>New interview with Rod Wheeler.
>>
good interview
>>
>>130682513
Summation:

If seth rich is the leaker, and he was murdered:

1. The Russia investigation against Trump is on bogus grounds - there was no russia hacking if the data came from Seth Rich; Mueller's witch hunt is put to an end
2. The DNC is implicated in hiring a hitman and carrying out a murder; could destroy the democratic party
3. The MSM are (again) implicated in covering it up; their credibility is already ruined so not much changes for them
>>
Time for the cops to find the killers already.
>>
>>130708607
Police are corrupt; they aren't going to turn up anything. If you want shit done, you have to do it yourself.
Notice that this thread is about a group of college students continuing the investigation. Not FBI. Not Police.

By the way. Revolution comes hot on the heels of people doing for themselves what the government cannot or no longer does for them.
>>
File: girl_corpses.jpg (263KB, 560x843px) Image search: [Google]
girl_corpses.jpg
263KB, 560x843px
>>130682513
bumpity
>>
>>130709061
Yes, this is what happens when the system no longer does its job.
>>
>>130682513
Bump
>>
Bumping for Seth. Fuckin a. I didn't know GWU was working on this.
>>
>>130682513
bump. there's so much shit in this barn, there's got to be a pony somewhere. keep goin!
>>
Im just curious why Trump is sitting in silence,when this is a great way to bring down the clinton-cartel.I dont find any logic that would support Trumps silence.
>>
>>130714242

He's waiting for a smoking gun. He can't get behind a 'conspiracy' as president
>>
>>130714567
This is a 480mm battleship gun smoking like a coalplant.
>>
>>130714567
can I get a gestalt of the video? can't hear shit
>>
Guys I'm tired. Is anyone else tired?
>>
>>130714567
He can just get an actual investigation into it going.

The DNC throw lawsuits and investigations at Trump with absolutely nothing to stand on. Trump has (perhaps had at this point) a golden opportunity to completely undermine the democrat and deep state narratives and possibly even inflict a mortal wound

and he does nothing.

Hell, the prosecutor wouldn't even need to DO anything. At least it makes it look like Trump is firing back, and Trump can use his guy to keep the deep state in check the same way the deep state are using mueller to keep Trump in check.
>>
>>130715640
The only logical answer is Trump lost control and has no power to even put a noncorrupt investigator on the case.
But my money is on Trump being controlled opposition from the beginning.
If he really wanted to shake the tree,he would have had a hearth attack.
>>
>>130716597
It's possible this goes over his head. They've killed presidents before.
>>
>>130686707
>'conspiracy theorists'
>a professional forensic organization at one of the nation's most respected non-liberal arts centric schools who provides multiple citations to support their findings
>they refused to state anything conclusively but merely provided the objective analysis

Neck yourself. The document is legitimate and that is apparent immediately upon viewing it.
>>
>>130716901
Well then.Let the nukes fly.
>>
>>130682513
>no source
>>
>US assassinates leaders around the world
>US pushes pro-US leaders in foreign countries
>it's impossible that an assassination happens in Washington, D.C. where all of the above is staged
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.