[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why did obama let auto warm beer died?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: otto-warmbier.jpg (71KB, 750x375px) Image search: [Google]
otto-warmbier.jpg
71KB, 750x375px
why did obama let auto warm beer died?
>>
because warm beer tastes like poop
>>
>>130681913
Obama was a weak pussy who bent over to the enemies of America like the nigger coward he was. He sucked up to Assad, Iran, North Korea and God knows what other third world shitholes.

Within months, Trump BTFOed all those shitty regimes and got Otto back. Unfortunately thanks to Obama's incompetence, it was too late to save him. Otto's death hangs over the nigger Obama's head.
>>
Nobody forced that guy to try to take a flag. He got what he deserved.
>>
>>130682552
Get the fuck out of my country you unAmerican piece of shit.
>>
>>130682598

So you support jumping into WW3 because of some retard that chose to visit the most unpredictable country just for "fun n' games"?.

Tell you what, the day you join the military will have the right to say who we fight because you're ass is going to be in it. Don't run your mouth telling our soldiers where they're going to go just because you're pussy faggot ass knows you aren't going to do it. War is tough and serious business. Can't start a war every time some retard does something stupid.
>>
File: 1497654906779.jpg (40KB, 400x383px) Image search: [Google]
1497654906779.jpg
40KB, 400x383px
>>130681913
To give us all the ebin warm beer memes xD
>>
>>130682451
You're a retard if you believe the Trump administration had anything to do with his release. Otto was on his death bed and north Korea did not want to be responsible for killing a high profile international prisoner. He was just a pawn for NK and they fucked up.
But go a head and continue not thinking for yourself wile you suck back on trumps cock you no good sheeple.
>>
I think it's weird this isn't a way bigger story in the states. At least it doesn't seem to be as huge a deal for you burgers from what I can tell.

For all we know he didn't even do any single one of the things they accuse him of. He went to NK as a tourist, then gets jailed, the gooks forge *very obviously* fake footage of him taking down that poster, he gives a *very obviously* forced and fake as fuck confession where he goes on and on about how the evil the USA are, then he gets used as a bargaining chip in international negotiations and next thing you know he's a comatose vegatable. And dies.

This isn't even making any gruelling assumptions about the shit he might have went through, this is just what we *know*, and honestly, I don't see how this is not causing a huge outrage.

>hurr durr he shouldn't have messed with glorius kim jong-un, got what he deserved, haha
I mean what the hell. You let the gooks just casually nap your students and torture them to death or what. He might just as well not have done anything. The Koreans made up that utterly ridiculous story about how he was offered money from his church and colleagues if he got that poster, if he got jailed in Korea, how it was the US government setting everything up, it's unfathomable to me you buy anything they say
>>
False flag for nk war
>>
>>130684910

>He went to NK as a tourist

That's where we stopped feeling sorry for him. No story here, just some idiot playing with fire.
>>
>>130684910
have you retards not seen the video if him taking down thr banner?
>>
>>130682029
What would a fucking german know about beer? Alcohol is haram
>>
>>130682451
Leave Assad out of this, boot licker
>>
>>130685285
It's dark and blurry. It could have been someone else
>>
>>130682029
High quality ales and stouts taste nice warm.
>>
>>130686217

Oh please man. He's stupid enough to visit North Korea. How do you find it so hard to believe he's stupid enough to take a flag?.
>>
>>130682029
As an ethnic German to a German, that's offensive
>>
>>130686469
No personally I believe that he did it. He did have the flag in his bag which they, according to that article where they interview his tour-roommate, found in the airport. But I don't think that the video by itself would have been enough proof in any first world country.
>>
I think they water boarded him one too many times and he suffered cardiac arrest for too long leaving him with severe brain damage. Poor Jew.
>>
>>130682598
In the days of HWNDU taking a flag is srs bzns.
>>
He was too busy rounding up a cash ransom for the Iranians to remove 45 seconds of Trumps stump speech to worry about North Korea.
>>
>>130681913
at least the warm beer is cold as ice now
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.