[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox covers Antifa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Domestic Terrorists.png (671KB, 795x594px) Image search: [Google]
Domestic Terrorists.png
671KB, 795x594px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwPReCqFElg
>Mainstream Media covers antifa.
>Not being covered as a "Peaceful group".

How long until Antifa is labeled as a domestic terrorist group pol?
>>
Bumpo
>>
They should've also mentioned that one texas antifa group straight up claimed they had support from their city's mayor for taking down the local statue of Sam Houston.

They had zero evidence for this. I think they just assumed because he is black that he'd support it but you can hear the audio of him being asked by a reporter if that's true and he said absolutely not. It's not even on his agenda.

Just lies.
>>
>>130675457
Do you have a source on this? Like on twitter or something? I'd like to read more on this. It's always amusing when Antifa says they're the voice for minorities, but when a minority opposes them they get all pissy because it doesn't match their agenda.
>>
>>130676427
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIbi8OvzFnI

I first heard about it on the Krypto Report. I don't blame Fox for not mentioning it tho because this is more of a slide reel no speech or audio type of thing, but they could maybe put one or two lines in about lying tactics in the future.
>>
>>130674723
BASH THE ANTI-FASCIST!
>>
>>130674723
as a spic im conflicted about cucktifa, I think theyre a bunch of fags that attack innocent people opposing their views but I dont care if they bash some racist inbred hick that hates me.
>>
>>130674723
Jesus fuck I hate that Fox News made up the "alt-left" moniker and is using that to describe these people. Literally nobody else says that. Just call them what they are: democrats. There's really not much difference nowadays. Those faggots at doc just saw the left try and smear people by calling them alt right and so now fox, completely lacking in originality, is trying the same thing for the left.
>>
>>130676819
It wouldn't take long to gather enough footage or material to cover it. They are always contradicting themselves as well as putting words in others mouths. Shout anything with "HEY HEY HO HO" And they'll probably shout along with you at a rally.

>>130677539
By bash do you mean completely surround someone with a fair fight of 10 to 1? Hick asshole or not, it's pretty fucked to group beat someone spouting dumb shit.
>>
>>130677539
>but I dont care if they bash some racist inbred hick that hates me.
That's not who they bash, otherwise they would probably be shot.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.