[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FINLAND NO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: Finlan no.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Finlan no.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
>Multiple types of evidence points towards a possible terrorist attack at a relatively popular tourist destination
>Finnish police erects road barriers so that tourists can take cover
>>
>>130674412
ohh wow, how thoughtful of them
>>
>>130674412
I literally live 70m from there
>>
>>130675002
Helsinki City faggot boi.

Post your boipucci, faggot.
>>
>>130675002

POST YOUR BOIPUCCI, FAGGOT
>>
Who would win
>A jeep
>A wall of concrete
Let's trigger some Muslims until we find out!
>>
>>130675429

Those walls would probably stop a jeep but I don't think they'd stop a truck.

Also Helsinki has some really shitty tourist attractions, most of them deserve to get blown up.
>>
Part and parcel
>>
it won't work because they'd only have one person to a barricade.
>>
>>130675789
>Spotted the non-jeep fan
I'd bet money on the jeep over a truck.
Jeeps have some solid engines and the only reason why they aren't racing cars is because they're heavy as fuck. That said, they're also resistant as fuck. It's basically a solid steel block on wheels.
On the other hand, trucks do have some good engines, but they're made out of recycled tin cans.
While both a truck and a jeep would probably wreck these shit walls at a correct speed, the truck would get wrecked, while the jeep would keep on living it's happy life.
>t. jeepfag
>>
>>130675789
They'd slow it down...But what are they gonna do against an explosive?

Boom isn't hard to mix up, and it's not even being used in the west yet.
>>
>>130675134
>>130675274

I love you too, friendos
>>
>>130675789
>>130676134
I think you guys are missing the fact that an attacker would simply stop themselves in their tracks if they were to go perpendicular to the biggest surface, as there is a wall behind the blockers.

I highly doubt that a truck or a jeep could power through that shit if it was going in a more "logical" direction - ie along the sidewalk.
>>
>>130675002
Why is Helsinki so accepting of degenerates and muslims? Start cleaning up the city already
>>
>>130679556
They actually go outside helsinki. Helsinki is too expensive.
>>
>>130679829
Helsinki has most of immigrants, and they have largest suvakki population.
>>
>>130680032
Helsinki has lot of non-muslim immigrants, refugees are packing themselves in meri-rastila, helsinki. Most of them live somewhere in eastern Vantaa and Espoo, not in Helsinki. They can't afford average housing prices in here.
>>
>>130676134
Problem with Jeeps, as you said: they're a block of solid steel. No room for deformation at all. If you hit a Twingo, the Twingo turns into Lametta since all the impact energy is transferred onto it since the Jeep doesn't deform. If you hit a solid barrier or a tree there is no room on both sides to absorb energy, hence the driver get's it all. Not a pretty sight.

t. EMT
>>
>>130674412

Any Finn-bros know is it hard getting job there? I'm black conservative and I talk to finnish girl there maybe I visit her. I love suomi
>>
>>130680494
If you are talented and have a good education + cv, it is not a problem.
>>
>>130680577

väärä vastaus aisankannattaja
>>
>>130674412
>Tourist destination
>Finland
Why the fuck would any one go there?
>>
>>130680494
Get lost. Do not ever think about tainting Finnish gene pool with your disgraceful KANGZ gene.
>>
>>130675002
>>130677638
>>130679829
>>130680420
>>130680577
Still waiting for that boipucci.
>>
>>130682217
I was gonna post this..
Why the fuck would anyone come here?

What fucking tourist destination?
The local mosquito filled swamp?
>>
>>130682937
No swamps in stadi: https://yle.fi/uutiset/osasto/news/helsinki_breaks_all-time_tourist_record__36_million_overnight_stays/9468218
>>
File: sdhhdsgxjcj.jpg (213KB, 948x1000px) Image search: [Google]
sdhhdsgxjcj.jpg
213KB, 948x1000px
Elfland getting fucked by abdools. hahaha
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.