[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it wrong for women to...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: target.jpg (82KB, 852x525px) Image search: [Google]
target.jpg
82KB, 852x525px
Is it wrong for women to use their bodies to get more attention for their YouTube channels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FD77IUUVBIw
>>
>>130672085
Only if they're ugly like that
>>
>>130672085
She's just trolling for a husband so she doesn't have to work anymore.
>>
>>130672223
I'd put my dick in her.
>>
>Is it wrong for women to use their bodies to get more attention for their YouTube channels?
No.
>>
>>130672085
If it is so wrong then why does my dick feel so good.

But honestly, no one cares. Who in the fuck would watch some stupid hoes ramblings when they can access pron for free?
>>
>>130672085
It's natural for them to do so, which makes it alright.
This is however a man's occupation, where arguments are the only things that are relevant.
Therefore, their efforts to attract attention to their aesthetics implies they seriously question their own beliefs which hinders the argument, and it implies the argument has little merit to stand on.
It's also why everyone remembers Ayn Rand but not the other female ideologues. Rand had no aesthetics to prop her ideas up with.

So in short, it's a red flag and must be avoided.
>>
>>130672085
Is it wrong for me to beat off to their bodies while defiling them in muh mind?
>>
File: 1496251525199.jpg (5KB, 187x172px) Image search: [Google]
1496251525199.jpg
5KB, 187x172px
>>130672085
Yes because these same bitches will tell you to stop looking at their tits. Purge when?
>>
Its better than the instagram girls who lets Arabs poop and pee on them for a week for 50,000$.
>>
>>130672223

kys faggot
>>
File: I dunno.jpg (19KB, 275x200px) Image search: [Google]
I dunno.jpg
19KB, 275x200px
>>130672085

The minute I see heavy make-up and cleavage, I assume a woman's arguments to be shit.

Same goes for the office or any other workplace. Most of the time these type of women are useless idiots who rely on beta males to do stuff for them. Parasites.
>>
File: IMG_6149.jpg (39KB, 600x325px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6149.jpg
39KB, 600x325px
>women in the workplace

Walking, talking liabilities.
>>
>>130674044
This.
>>
Yes, just as it is wrong for certain individuals (and races) to use their brains to get a better status.
It's unequal, therefore unfair.
All outcomes should be equalized.

Faggot.
>>
File: 1448379899351.jpg (9KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1448379899351.jpg
9KB, 300x300px
>>130672085
It's wrong for women to have access to the Internet. So, yes.
>>
>>130672085
yeah because it just gives them popularity based on the shape of their bodies, not the merits of their ideas.

Which sounds like *tips fedora* but there's nothing wrong with a good looking woman espousing good ideas, but so far 46,000 people have watched this woman talk about a retail job, probably only clicking on the video because of the cleavage

ever seen Idiocracy?
>>
She's 17. WTF.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.