[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, will the empowered women meme end anytime soon or what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: imageformice.jpg (8KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
imageformice.jpg
8KB, 250x250px
So, will the empowered women meme end anytime soon or what
>>
>>130670468
I give it 10 years.
>>
When 10 makes up for one?

Sheesh harsh marketting
>>
File: primaris-psyker.jpg (16KB, 250x269px) Image search: [Google]
primaris-psyker.jpg
16KB, 250x269px
>>130670468
That depends, you could argue that the more you attack it the stronger it gets, I argue that you who strike at the spirit of the movement in order to crush them. Despite being females they are still human beings, show them the futility of their actions, cock carousel memes, the crumbling situation all around them, rob them of hope and they will fall.
>>
File: him.png (172KB, 228x359px) Image search: [Google]
him.png
172KB, 228x359px
>>130670468
I know one of those 'empowered women'.
>48, Bavarian
>works 3 jobs including for the gouvernment
>single mom
>only son is 9 years old, half-moroccan
>constantly tired, complains all the time about not having enough time
>just bought a dog, only able to because of one caretaker who can look after the dog while she's at work
>complains within 2 weeks that the dog's caretaker is shit but can't afford someone better

>me = 23
>had a conversation about wives and potential offspring
>told her I want a woman younger than me, ideally virgin, who explicitly wants children and wants to be a homemaker
>the usual utopia
>she insists I look for a 30-year old, because such a woman will want children
>reply that she's too barren for me to even try, let alone age difference
>says that an older, more mature woman will suit me better
>says that I can't trust a younger woman because of the cock carrousel
>reply that a 30-year old who still hasn't settled down will have enjoyed that very carrousel
>says that an older woman will have income and can afford daycare if it's necessary
>reply that daycare isn't necessary
>reply that an older woman will be too busy living her own life to make a family
>reply that case in point is her
>reply that every argument she presents is based on her own experience and the lies she tells herself, which she does because she fucked up big time and can't deal with it
>reply that she's the very example of a contradiction to all her points

>she's part of a media campaign regarding 99 power women who're doing sooooo well
>tfw

It's shit, I hope it dies ASAP.
>>
>>130674181

damn, white bois sure are triggered
>>
File: happyjew.jpg (30KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
happyjew.jpg
30KB, 218x249px
>>130670468
it really depends on how your goyim asses respond to shootings, stabbings and runovers
if everything goes as planned then first world islam, feminism, BDS, BLM and antifa all become hated to the point of absolute irrelevance by mid 2020
just in time for (((trump))) to win again
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.