[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CANADA NO! - Woman openly asking to see a white doctor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ss.png (318KB, 499x585px)
ss.png
318KB, 499x585px
LMAO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU
>Extremely rude and racist woman openly asking to see a white doctor who doesn't have brown teeth, who is born in Canada and who can speak English.
At 1:19 she says "they only have brown doctors and they did not help my kid" DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
>>
Yup.

The mud people get in and only help fellow mud people, they intentionally fuck over white people and then laugh about it as the white person says 'okay' and leaves, without making a fuss.

I've seen it time and time again. This is all the left's fault, they brought these mongrels here, they prop them up and fill their heads with hatred toward whites in school and pop-culture.

Yet somehow, noticing this and pointing it out is worse than it happening in the first place.
>>
>>130669389
THIIIIIIIIIIIIQQ
>>
>>130669389
she should be able to see a doctor she is comfortable with
>>
>>130669389
so when is she getting publicly executed?
>>
>>130669389
DIE CUNT DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>130669389
I always ask for white people whether its dentist,taxi driver or doctor.

Never had a problem.
>>
>>130669389
>who can speak english
the issue seems clear
>>
>>130671984

The dentists are spitting in your mouth, taxi drivers spitting on your seat, and doctors spitting in your medicine.
>>
File: adhd.jpg (68KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
68KB, 640x400px
>>130669389
lol stupid racist bitch
i hope her kid dies and she doesnt have anymore

dead white kids are the answer to a prosperous future
>>
>>130669389
this fucking poo in loo accent
>>
>>130671737
That'll be after the media is done with her
>>
>>130669389
White women are all for diversity until it actually affects them
>>
The trick is to just say you can't understand their accent.
>>
>>130669389
I wouldn't trust a shitskin with my kid either.
>>
>>130669389
THICC
>>
File: bear assburger.png (63KB, 500x564px) Image search: [Google]
bear assburger.png
63KB, 500x564px
>>130669389
>that comment section
Being a racist now is worse than praising satan in the middle-ages. Yet those same people who want to lynch her for being racist, do not want to live in black neighbourhoods.

I just want some big scale happenings to end this madness. I can deal with scarcity, not madness.
>>
>>130674289
Still makes you a racist. You must pretend they fit within our society perfectly
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.