[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now Muslims fear Radical White Terrorism...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 5947e3921600002200116da6.png (2MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
5947e3921600002200116da6.png
2MB, 2000x1000px
Finsbury Park Attack: 15-Year-Old GCSE Student Expresses Anger Over ‘Media Cover Up’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bqIgJEI8po

>A 15yr old student spoke of the fear she has following the attack in Finsbury Park and what it means to her.

is this what you want /pol/?
because ISIS also want this!
>>
>if you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>130668780
This is exactly what I want.
>>
It's already been confirmed as a road rage incident. Stop regurgitating the same threads you beta cuck faggot.
>>
>>130668780
GOOD
If only every British man was like the jew in the attack who killed some mussies.
The Jews start the race war. Weird aye?
DEUS VULT
>>
If anyone deserves to live in fear, it's the trash that nobody wants. Stay afraid, goatfuckers.
>>
Anglophobia? That's racist!

#notallwhitefolk #anglomeanslove #raceofpeace
>>
File: sadiq christian muslim attack.jpg (33KB, 601x167px) Image search: [Google]
sadiq christian muslim attack.jpg
33KB, 601x167px
>>130668780
Looks like London's mayor doesn't care for violence against muslims. Violence against Christians is something Brits need to get used to.
>>
I go to a mosque where there was so much hate-filled bigotry being preached that it actually manifested in people going overseas, beheading and shooting others and then these same people come back to Britain and they were planning on doing the same thing and only then did the police actually stop them, because if they prematurely arrested them on suspicion of terrorism without firm evidence we'd have their jobs, and this happened so much that we were eventually forced to shut down the mosque but still terrorised the area, but don't look back in anger guise, then one day a white guy in a road rage incident drove a car into us and told us to fuck off.

I DON'T FEEL SAFE ANYMORE, NO-ONE UNDERSTANDS MY PAIN, VOTE CORBYN
>>
Part & Parcel, cunts.
>>
>>130668780

They should fear plastic flammable cladding desu, it's murdered more muslims than all the right wingers in Europe over the last 40 years.
>>
>>130668780
>media cover up

The media hast stopped shilling since it happened. Msn has been praying for some white cunt to snap to bolster their narrative.
>>
>any act of violence is now "terrorism"

would face fuck her tho lads
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.