[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you build a refugee camp, well /pol/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7073.jpg (464KB, 750x763px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7073.jpg
464KB, 750x763px
https://youtu.be/9utmDhDLicU

The comments are a goldmine lmao
>>
File: Refugeecamp.png (191KB, 1334x524px) Image search: [Google]
Refugeecamp.png
191KB, 1334x524px
Also this

https://youtu.be/Lxbdvo2vFwc
>>
>>130665984
My family had to stay in a refugee camp, they just stayed in a big building which had a bunch of beds for everyone for a year and then they were allowed to come to Canada.
>>
File: auschwitz-entrance-P.jpg (564KB, 1038x539px) Image search: [Google]
auschwitz-entrance-P.jpg
564KB, 1038x539px
>>
>>130665984
Why build a camp when you can build gas chambers?
>>
>>130666832
There was no gas chambers, my grandpa said the Jews were just afraid to shower because they're really dirty
>>
File: IMG_0003.gif (41KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.gif
41KB, 239x239px
>>130666498
>>130665984
>>
Just saw this, fuck 'em
>>
File: 1469315373071.jpg (119KB, 364x457px) Image search: [Google]
1469315373071.jpg
119KB, 364x457px
>>130665984
The accent of the cunt in the video is grinding my gears. I want to deck the wanker.
>>
>>130666352
Where from?
>>
>>130667090
They came from Hungary in 1956 during the revolution, my grandmother came with her mother while the men stayed and fought. Her uncle left though because he was photographed cutting the communist symbol out the Hungarian flag and was wanted by them, he probably would have been killed if they caught him.
They went to Austria and applied to go to America, they couldn't go because they were Protestant so they tried Canada. They took a train to Germany, and from Germany took a ship to New Brunswick, and then a train to Quebec.

Oh my other side, the family were poor farmers and couldn't really go anywhere, the Soviet arrested my great grandfather because he owned a rifle so my grandmother had to drop out of elementary school to work on the farm, when she was older and my mother was born they escaped to turkey for a holiday, it was one of the permitted countries they could travel to, they applied to be refugees, at that time only Canada was accepting so they applied there, lived in a refugee camp for a year and then came to Canada.
>>
The SO much virtue signaling in the comments lol
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.