[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Balkans and Eastern Europe unironically our last hope?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1494020666793.png (562KB, 847x473px) Image search: [Google]
1494020666793.png
562KB, 847x473px
Are the Balkans and Eastern Europe unironically our last hope?
>>
I sincerely hope not cause if they are we're so fucked
>>
File: IMG_0045.jpg (88KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0045.jpg
88KB, 960x540px
>>130664602
No Israel will save you goy, despite your inequities, when all hope is lost look to the east for your salvation.
>>
>>130664602
No, it's the same shit as Western Europe except poor and corrupt.
>>
File: 1497887973481.gif (3MB, 540x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497887973481.gif
3MB, 540x675px
>>130668196
You've never actually been outside the borders of your little country, have you?
>>
>>130668196
No gibs, no immigrants. And SOA is based as fuck. Our politicians may be sellouts but the people aren't dead inside yet
>>
>>130669238
I've been to most of Europe, why? Have you been to Eastern Europe for longer than a tourist visit so you can see how actual people have to live? What do you imagine we have and you don't, or vice versa?
>>130669258
>No gibs
Which includes no gibs to local people either.
>no immigrants
Go to Kutina or Dugave.
>>
>>130669574
I lived in Poland for 25 years, brat. Now in the UK for the last 5.

Sure, Poland is poorer, has a load of other problems too. And the UK pays better money, at least for now. But I still think that the future lies in the East.
>>
>>130664602
Not the Balkans.They're Turk-tier subhumans, including r*manians
>>
>>130670235
>But I still think that the future lies in the East.

- governments filled with ex-communists who then turned capitalists and sold their countries to foreigners, and then turned EU advocates and copied all the EU laws helping to exploit us, and then turned "Euroskeptics" for easy brownie points because no migrants want to stay here anyway
- disarmed populations with gun ownership being almost impossible
- mass surveillance of communications and public spaces done by the ex-communist secret police/mafia and their successors
- no freedom of speech especially regarding WW2 stuff
- laws against insulting people, blasphemy, speaking out against NGO propaganda, feministm etc.
- NGOs, businesses, bankers and secret services from America/NATO, EU/Germany, Israel, Russia, IMF running the show
- feminist, misandrist, anti-family, anti-straight anti-nationalist propaganda everywhere since all the organizations that fund any kind of art and culture have been taken over
- shitty third world-tier economy where the only draw for foreigners to "invest" in is the cheapest possible labor force and subsidies directly from taxpayer money (so essentially taxes pay for people they hire and they don't have to spend any money themselves)
- women that whore themselves out to foreigners

>le based east so based that you ran away at first chance
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.