[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AUS greens (and the project) wanting to remove GST from tampons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: tampon tax.jpg (63KB, 879x497px) Image search: [Google]
tampon tax.jpg
63KB, 879x497px
>Every month Aussie women get their cramp on. Every month Aussie women need a tampon.

>The tax man has got his hand out. Ten per cent GST, get the fuck out.

>Condoms and lube are exempt for dudes. So are precious metals and some basic foods. That’s why the Greens tried to stick it to the tax man. But the Government and Labor wouldn’t back the plan.

What do you think /pol/?

https://archive.fo/Gq024

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/get-it-done-its-2017-bickmore-fires-up-about-tampon-tax-during-heated-interview-on-the-project/news-story/ccdccee9dd00a8119ea2667e11285ffd
>>
>>130662439
Nice rhyme
>>
>>130662439
>bb-b-b-b-b-b--b-b-b-b-b--bbut condoms aren't taxed!

Men don't wear condoms for their benefit.

Would these women prefer that we tax them? Say, to the tune of 50%? Or how about 90%?

After all, dudes are totally willing to pay whatever they need to wear a condom, right?
>>
>>130662750
>>130662439
>whores literally cant figure out how condoms benefit them
>whores literally think personal sanitation products = contraceptives
Color me shocked
>>
>>130662750
>>130663403

It's the current year bigots

>I can only assume you and your colleagues think tampons and pads are luxuries?

>Get it done, it is 2017!” she shot back. “It seems ridiculous that we are having this conversation.
>>
>>130663647
>I can only assume you and your colleagues think tampons and pads are luxuries?
how are they not luxuries?
they aren't needed to survive, they aren't needed medically. they are for convenience.
anything that comes in regular and scented versions is a luxury mate.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.