[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CAN WE GET SOME WHITE DOCTORS!? Get In Here Leafs!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

ITT we share our Shitty Health Care experiences and show support for the woman making a reasonable request for her sick child
>>
>be Leaf
>get cancer
>see only white Doctors
>survive

Purely a coincidence I'm sure
>>
>>130661590
Every times we have a poo in loo nigger doctor or professional fuck up I can't help but have this Louis CK quote ringing in my ear.
>>
>be me
>ATV accident - Hurt Thumb
>Go to OutPatience - Wait 5 Hours
>Paki Dr - I can't understand him and he can't understand me so I resort to pointing to my thumb
>Paki Doctor whom I can't understand grabs my thumb and pushes it back
>Scream in Pain - Dr. says nothing wrong with Thumb
>Go to other Hospital - OutPatience not open till Monday (It's Saturday)
>Drive 5 Hours to next closest Hospital - Wait 8 hrs
>White Dr checks thumb - say it's broken
>Dr gives me Tylenol and a Splint
>Drive Five Hours to get home
>Miss work because I've been up for a day and a half - down about $500 in total
>>
File: MBGA.jpg (57KB, 620x599px) Image search: [Google]
MBGA.jpg
57KB, 620x599px
>>130661590
>be me eating shitty McDonalds fries
>one of my teeth literally dissolve from the grease, root is exposed.
>friday night of a long weekend, dentists are all closed until tuesday.
>go to ER in agony
>wait 4 hours to speak to a shitskin "doctor"
>tells me to wait until Tuesday and see a dentist, nothing he can do
>"can't you give me something to help with the pain? i literally want to rip my impacted tooth out with pliers right this second"
>gives me a prescription for fucking Advil.

i no longer have any sympathy for Muslims. they deserve as much pain as we can inflict on them.
>>
protip: always ask for a jewish doctor to get a white one without hassle.
>>
>>130663162
>eats McD's
>Clearly good oral hygiene
>Calls Doctor a Shitskin
>>
>>130663162
Sounds like a trend.
Sounds like they're trying to hurt us and they DGAF
And to think, we ship them in while our White Dr.s flee south to get paid a fair wage.
And not to mention that if they did their Med Training in their native countries, than they're technically not even qualified to be considered a Dr. in Canada because its nigger-teir training and we supposedly have "standards"
>>
>>130661811
Glad you made it man.
My Mom just beat Cancer w/ a team of White Dr.s too
>>
>>130661811
Or coincidence that I've had three relatives die at the hands of poo doctors.
>>
File: 1493572710446.png (66KB, 510x332px) Image search: [Google]
1493572710446.png
66KB, 510x332px
>>130663162
>one of my teeth literally dissolve from the grease, root is exposed.

what
>>
>Work offers health insurance
>Two doctors to choose from in my city
>Both are poos
>>
>>130664611
Are Poo American Dr.s of a noticeably lesser quality?
They're so bad here because we have a shortage (always) and we literally ship them in and they've got shit-teir credentials
I was thinking that the meritocracy of the states system would produce a better bunch.
He speak Engrish at least?
>>
>>130665003
>shortage
[Doubt]
>>
almost 200.000 persons experience the joy of medical malpractice in the US every year. If you don't chose a white doctor don't come and fucking whine after you get hurt. Most indian "Doctors" have never seen a med school from the inside, they study only for the USMLE series of tests.

Who the fuck wants a doctor that studied to pass some tests to work in the US, but has no medical knowledge whatsoever?

If you die under a indian "Doctor" I don't pity you at all. it is darwinism in my eyes.
>>
File: IMG_3408.jpg (153KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3408.jpg
153KB, 1600x900px
>have a mild fever
>sore throat
>doctor says it could be mono and prescribes meds
>tfw fine the next day
>>
>>130661590
The white people that get medical degrees in canada leave to the US for a lot more money than they can get here. Foreigners are happy with the money they get here.
>>
>>130663162
Why would you go to emerg rather than a dentist. You're a certifiable idiot.
>>
>>130662237
>$500
aw shucks dang ol how ar u gunna uhford that NASCAR race now guldarnit damn niggers and shitskins
lol poorfag
>>
File: 1495489085485.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
1495489085485.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>130668037
>Why would you go to emerg rather than a dentist. You're a certifiable idiot.

>friday night of a long weekend, dentists are all closed until tuesday.

you can't even read and i'm the idiot?
>>
>>130661590
Yeah it's pretty terrible. White doctors are amazing but shitskin subhuman poo in loo paki doctors cheated on their tests and are incompetent. The only reason we superhuman ultra-intelligent masterrace Whites here aren't doctors is not because we are simpleton retards who struggled with reading and arithmetic in elementary school, but because of affirmative action, immigration quotas, the lying jewish media hyping a nonexistent "shortage," shitskins cheating on exams, and definitely NOT because we're literally too stupid. We're White, after all, which means we're naturally smarter, study of math and science not required. Damn kikes and niggers keeping us from our rightful places as medical doctors! Fourth Reich when
>>
>>130668146
No NASCAR in Canada you uneducated hick.
>>
>>130661590
>when you push for the destruction of the white race only to suddently find yourself in some multicultural nightmare where your people has suddently be replaced by 3rd worlders and you have an anxiety attack as you realise that there is not a single white doctor to help your child which is a symptom of the future you chose
>>
>>130665003
I have not been satisfied with the few experiences I have had with them. One prescribed me anti-depressants on my first visit because he noticed I bite my nails - no other reason. I went because I was experiencing chest pains. I immediately changed my provider to the other poo who is a female.
>>
>>130662237

$500 = Free. You listening, bernie fags?
>>
>>130668977
WHUT?!?! THAT"S A DANG OL OUTRAGE IMMA REAL BEAT THAT WOMURN WHEN SHE GITS HERE! FUCKING KIKES!!
>>
>>130669991
$500 + 500km + 3Hospitals in 1 1/2Days + 1 misdiagnosis
>>
>>130668753
I know this is supposed to be bait, but I unironically agree.
>>
>>130661590
>>130668753
>>130665496
Turned out I just posted that if anyone is interested
>Woman openly asking to see a white doctor
>>>pol/130669389
>>
>>130670132
Found the Kike
>>
>>130670345
>>130669389
>>
>>130670304
That's how you know that you're one of the smart ones
>>
I'm 35 and I've never seen a doctor.
>>
>>130668753
STFU you fucking shitskin. Regards Anon M.D
>>
>>130670357
too close to home, jethro?
>>
>>130670495
I'm an astronaut
>>
>>130661590
After reconsidering, I think it might be good to have this "doctors" from india to cull the heerd of white idiots who would let some subhuman animal practice medicine on them.

I never accept medical care from some indian idiot who bought his fake degree from poo-in-the-loo university of bangalore.

Turbo-Darwinism
>>
>>130670687
No, you are a darkskinned subhuman. your larping isn't even funny, it shows the lack of imagination you shitskins posses.
>>
>>130670833
Lol whatever you say, """"''"doc"""""""
>>
>>130670950
Jesus christ you failed. I hope you understand, why you are a subhuman now? You have the power of imagination that of a fucking cactus.
>>
>>130670950
Poo?
You speak Engrish Dr. Poo?
>>
>>130661811
Fun fact I had a Indian student doctor during treatment who was shit. asking me stupid questions. Then when the white doctor who was doing the actual radiation therapy asked how I was doing I told him how shit the Indian guy was his response. Oh yeah he's had lots of complaints.
>>
>>130671141
>>130671302
No, I truly believe that you are a doctor and t that you are not a retard. Not baiting. Thanks doc. Good luck in your practice. All the best. I'll try to get more imagination for my children from my white wife
>>
File: honey-boo-boos-mom.jpg (50KB, 999x562px) Image search: [Google]
honey-boo-boos-mom.jpg
50KB, 999x562px
>>130672117
Say Hi to your white wife for me.
>>
>>130672819
That is a flattering photo of your mother, Cletus, but I respect you too much to get involved with her
>>
>>130663334
Canada doesn't really have that many Jews and the ones we do have are CEOs and lawyers not doctors
>>
>>130673120
>not doctors
Check again
>>
>>130661590
It's almost cute that she still doesn't realize that whites are to be either mixed or replaced in every white country in the world. She has no realistic rights as a human in the Jewish controlled west. She has the right to submit, the right to enjoy submitting and the right to smile white submitting. Anything else is at the discretion of her Jewish masters.
>>
>>130672117
Hahah bragging about having kids with a certified prostitute is never that great ! And don't even dare to say she is not, only a white prostitute would have kids with a ugly slumdog, and you know that is fact.
>>
>>130675340
Yes, I am a brown guy with a white wife and you are a medical doctor with an excellent grasp on the English language.
>>
>>130675568
Is brown guy the new slumdog ? I don't get it? You are clearly subhuman, I assume you acknowledge this right? You found a white prostitute to raise children with, and then you brag about having a white wife, while still larping on about stupid shit?

could it be that you are one of the rare autist subhumans?
>>
>>130676104
>I don't get it?
What a strange question
>>
>>130669991
Pay for mother fucking everything at Canadian hospitals. I do not recall ever walking out of the hospital without a bill.
>>
with all the antiwhite hate weve gotten, its pretty understandable to want a doctor you know wouldnt sabotage your childs life purposely
>>
File: 1496141858555.jpg (207KB, 690x683px) Image search: [Google]
1496141858555.jpg
207KB, 690x683px
Doctor material
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.