[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No White Doctor in Canada... where all the smart white men gone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 21

File: Screenshot_2017-06-20-21-09-59_1.jpg (216KB, 1080x1580px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-20-21-09-59_1.jpg
216KB, 1080x1580px
'I want to see a white doctor': Mum's shocking 'rude and racist' four-minute tirade at surgery caught on camera

>Woman points to everyone in the waiting room and says: 'You’re brown, you’re brown and you’re brown' before patients hit back - and she shamelessly tells them: 'You’re attacking me because I am white”

>A mother went on a shocking racist rant at a medical surgery and demanded to see a white doctor.

>The four-minute tirade was filmed by another patient in the waiting room, who filmed the woman shouting, "In the whole entire building there isn’t one white doctor?"

>In the video the mother, who has not yet been identified, complains that her child has chest pains at the surgery in Mississauga, Toronto, Canada.

>The mum, dressed in a yellow top, demands: "I want to see a white doctor. In the whole entire building there isn’t one white doctor?"

>A member of staff then replies: "There isn't one available until 4."
>>
>>130661159
She's right, she did nothing wrong, why is this a news story?
>>
>>130661159
>Canada

There is your problem
>>
File: CBC.png (432KB, 556x491px) Image search: [Google]
CBC.png
432KB, 556x491px
>And as Canada's population growth is increasingly driven by immigration, delivering care to seniors that is culturally sensitive is an emerging issue.

>"Here, we all speak Punjabi, Hindi or Urdu — they are similar languages. At the same time, food is also very important for any person, so here we get what we used to eat at home. It's a feeling ... that I'm at home. So the environment has a great role to play."

http://www.cbc.ca/radio/the180/calories-on-menus-are-harmful-the-need-for-culturally-sensitive-care-homes-and-cities-are-sexist-1.4131659/creating-culturally-sensitive-care-homes-1.4131912
>>
File: Pay_For_My_Healthcare.png (193KB, 351x336px) Image search: [Google]
Pay_For_My_Healthcare.png
193KB, 351x336px
>"First there is a language barrier. Because they cannot speak in English they cannot communicate with other staff members and other residents, doctors and other medical service providers. As a result they become isolated and very lonely."
>>
>>130661159
>white doctor
Yea but what if he has a brown dick?!
>>
>>130661159

I find this whole situation really disturbing for two reasons:

1) Where the fuck are the white doctors? Why aren't white people becoming doctors? Why are we forced to import doctors from other countries? What the FUCK is going on here? I thought we had schools and students and money? Why has the system broken down?

2) Aren't we being incredibly selfish by depleting the supply of doctors in other countries? We're literally stealing the educated people from other countries and leaving them to do without. Good lord, we think it's a tragedy that we don't have enough doctors here, so we visit the same scenario upon other people's countries?

tldr; why don't we just make our own doctors instead of stealing them from other countries?
>>
>>130661159
>Toronto

Yup when I went to visit seeing somebody who was white was rare.

And I don't blame her. All the doctors here suck and those ones probably suck ass harder cause they passed just because of affirmative action.
>>
>>130662350

who is john galt?
>>
>shocking racist rant

BTFO polite society
How will you ever recover?

Also why is this news? Nigs chimp out against whitey all the time and never gets a mention except on world start
>>
>people have to bow down to slimes not wanting to shake hands with women
>but holy fuck if you don't want to have a brown doctor you're fucking racist
This shit is getting out of hand. I'm starting to see shit like
>we don't do handshakes here - hands carry fucktons of bacteria, everyone is off better without them!
at some doctor's. And I sincerely doubt that suddenly doctors started fearing bacteria.
Fuck.
>>
File: 1482525993158.jpg (452KB, 2048x1644px) Image search: [Google]
1482525993158.jpg
452KB, 2048x1644px
>Mfw I can ask for a Quebecois doctor and not make the news
>Mfw I've just extended my waiting time from 20 hours to two weeks
>>
>>130661159
If a nigger asked to see a doctor that wasn't white there would be massive applause and photos taken of her strong stand against institutional racism.
>>
>>130662350
Being a doctor is long and expensive and at the end is not even worth it because although you make more than 100k a year, you have an equally more than 100k debt. Being a nurse nowadays is even more attractive, 1st college is a lot cheaper, 2nd you still get to prescribe and open your clinic (if nurse practitioner) 3rd you're still on high demand. So no, is not that wypipo not studying medicine, is that medicine has been jewed to the extreme.
>>
>>130661159
Why would you do this? Now a paki doctor is going to 'accidentally' leave a couple of scalpels in your kid
>>
>>130662350
it's not worth the massive debt to go to med school in a country with socialized medicine, because your salary is capped
>>
>>130662350

here's the quick rundown
>shortage of people in area
>instead of training people governments just import foreigners
>anyone who was looking to go into the field to work now has no place to enter
>>
>>130663465
Non-whites look at medical job like pigs look at their pit and think it's good and clean
>>
>>130661159

So if you verbally assault someone and they start to hit you it's called "hitting back" even though you have not used violence at all. Only if you're white, fuck it.
>>
>>130662735

>'Moesha Takes a Stand'

>Feel Good Movie of The Year
>two thumbs up
>100 on rotten tomatoes.
>sequel due in 2020
>>
>>130662350
>1) Where the fuck are the white doctors? Why aren't white people becoming doctors?
Indian and Asian immigrants have a much better work ethic, which is the main thing required in becoming a doctor.
>Why are we forced to import doctors from other countries? What the FUCK is going on here? I thought we had schools and students and money? Why has the system broken down?
Yeah but lots of students, (especially middle class white students), would rather study things that don't require up to 18 hour work days like being a doctor. If, when my parents died, I'd inherit a property to the value of "never having to work again", i'd probably just doss about studying art history and working part time as a bartender or barista or whatever. As it is, I'm going to inherit debt, so I have to actually work for a living.

>2) Aren't we being incredibly selfish by depleting the supply of doctors in other countries? We're literally stealing the educated people from other countries and leaving them to do without. Good lord, we think it's a tragedy that we don't have enough doctors here, so we visit the same scenario upon other people's countries?
I never understood the argument against skilled immigration. When you're so anti-immigrant that you're against them coming in to plug the skills gap in your own spoiled-rotten generation, to what extent are you just arguing for a reduction in the quality of healthcare in your own country?
>>
>>130662350
This happened in Mississauga which is really brown for the most part. I'm from Kitchener and it still has a lot of white doctors
>>
In order of what kind of doctor i prefer

White male > white female > black female > asian male > asian female > everything else > black male
>>
>>130663937
First real comment from the field .. the clinic is dirty as fuck, because it is ran by poos and sand niggers
>>
>>130661159
>just
What is Canadastans malpractice and death toll in hospitals nowadays..? Would be interesting to see how high it is.
>>
>>130664041
>black female over asians

They are not going to let you grab their asses, and they will most likely laugh at your small penis.
>>
>>130663637
> anyone who was looking to go into the field to work now has no place to enter

Pretty much this. Excess labor leads to wage depression, wage depression makes the field less attractive. At this point the cycle would self-correct by having fewer professionals for a while, which would lead to an increase in demand, then an increase in wages, and once again more people interested in going into that profession. However, by allowing foreign labor to come in willing and happy to work for less, the cycle never corrects, and the wage depression spiral continues.
>>
>law allowing non-white doctors to have a non-white doctor
>somehow it's insane to request the opposite

More anti-white shaming by media.
>>
>>130662627
Quebecians really are white niggers
>>
>>130661159
Imaging how it would feel to be a guest in your own home. Not saying canada didnt deserve this but its happening all over the world.
>>
>>130661159
Average doctor salary in Canada
> $225000 Canadian $170000 in USD
Average doctor salary in USA
> $230000

I wonder where the white docs have gone. I have met a lot of syrupean docs here, man they hated working in the Canadian medical field.
>>
>>130663866
>I never understood the argument against skilled immigration.

Because you are *removing* those people from their origin countries, perpetuating the reasons those people leave in the first place. Looting other countries of their skilled workers does not reduce immigration, it accelerates it. If these countries had plenty of skilled workers and were stable, nobody would need to leave it in order to find a better life elsewhere. They could just stay home and everything would be fine, for everyone.

Why don't you explain to me why it's OK for other countries to remain as permanent third-world shit-holes whilst simultaneously reducing our own to the same state, instead of simply allowing BOTH sets of countries to educate and retain their skilled workforce? Who is being harmed in that second scenario?
>>
Indian DR's are best DR's.
>>
>>130663637
>instead of training people
which is it, is the white millenial generation a bunch of useless womens-studies-major baristas, or are they an intelligent bunch of go-getters with the work ethic required to become doctors and engineers?

>anyone who was looking to go into the field to work now has no place to enter
medicine, law and engineering are competitive fields. that doesn't mean there's no place to enter. there's nothing stopping white people from going into these professions. medicine isn't "full up". neither is law or engineering. my immigrant father, and his immigrant brother are both engineers. they came over in the 70s and studied in english universities and have each paid about 10x the UK average income's worth of tax in their lifetime.
their children are (from eldest to youngest):

an economist with the bank of england
a software engineer
an investment banker
a solicitor
just starting at warwick uni

compare and contrast this with the white population of scunthorpe or anywhere else off of ITV's benefits street. compare this with middle class white kids with social media degrees. we're working the difficult jobs so that you don't have to.
>>
>>130662304
Muh dick darker than muh body too anon.
Im having an identity crisis right now
LITERALLY SHAKING!
>>
>>130664591
Thats bullshit and you know it. General Doctors or clinic doctors don't earn on average more than 200k. Their median salary is around 150k to 190k the most.
>>
>>130663866
Go to hell, Achmed. It's expensive as hell to enter into the medical field. If you're a white male, that's another strike.

If there is a skills gap, then we suck it up and do without. The economy does not come before our tribe. Keep your kike values to yourself.
>>
>>130661159
we're losing everything because we are more afraid of being called racist.
>>
>>130661159

If this was a nigger there would be no issue whatsoever.
>>
File: pq.jpg (8KB, 195x259px) Image search: [Google]
pq.jpg
8KB, 195x259px
>>130664335
Even they will tell you that.
>>
>>130665045
>It's expensive as hell to enter into the medical field
ooh ohhh no if only there was some sort of loan available ohhh me oh my

>If you're a white male, that's another strike.
top colleges in america use affirmative action to keep the white population up to around 40%. Asians are penalised by affirmative action more heavily than white people are.

>The economy does not come before our tribe
sounds like sour grapes to me brother
>>
>>130664829
>shaking the scalpel and fucking up the operation
Typical brown dick.
They should've checked your prepuce color b4 you stepped in the OR.
>>
>>130662350
Our public schooling is fucked, like one in a million here even have the potential to do med school. Less are able and willing to go hundreds of thousands in debt over the 8 years of schooling.

So they import pajeet who got his degree in 2 years and wrote a test on plane to Toronto.
Canada is done. There's so much wrong with this country. The last 15 years has completely destroyed any chance of recovery.
>>
Whites are a visible minority in Mississauga.

Back in the 90's it was predominantly white but as the years went on so did the uncontrolled immigration.
>>
>>130665728
>ooh ohhh no if only there was some sort of loan available ohhh me oh my

I'm not gonna discuss the other points, but are you really advocating for (((students loan)))?
>>
>>130661159
wow what a suprise. Med schools lower standards to make sure they get atleast 55% brown people and 25% Jews in every class.

I'm not even fucking making this up.

White people are fucked.

I promse your black doctor is a fucking retard by the way.
>>
>>130665961
any non-white doctor is more than likely a fucking retard unless it's a devoted pajeet or east asian.
>>
File: 1495232111653.jpg (92KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1495232111653.jpg
92KB, 612x816px
>>130661159
Whites are pieces of shit and this story proves it.

If you don't like non white doctors then take your cuckskin spawn to another hospital, society shouldn't be forced to accommodate for your subhuman, backwards race preferences towards doctors

This piece of shit racist preferred to waste time and energy on a racist 'MUH WHITES' tirade instead of worrying about her daughter's health, that's the textbook example of a racist piece of shit
>>
>>130662350
Med schools literally lower standards to make sure they get a 'diverse' class. They dont train white people anymore because they dont let them in.
>>
>>130662350
They're importing doctors because they're exporting Canadian doctors to America.
>>
>>130661159
Holy shit canada is over, not a white man in sight
>>
>>130666330
This is what will happen if we institute universal healthcare. All the good doctors will go to capitalist countries.
>>
>>130663866
No doubt you'll complain about "whites stealing from our countries" in the next breath.

You talk about work ethic, but foreign doctors cause a truckload of problems, because they're here for money and don't actually give a fuck about the locals. We had a Middle Eastern surgeon here kill so many patients "accidentally" he was eventually murdered by one of the grieving families. We've also had to eat into doctors' schedules further with new rules about female patients and doctors, they cannot be seen without a female staff member present now, all thanks to an Indian or Pakistani (I forgot which) groping his female patients. Rather than just ban low quality immigration, they treat every single male doctor as a criminal now. Nothing is worth the cost of mass brown immigration, I'm sorry but reality is harsh.
>>
>>130664644
>Why don't you explain to me why it's OK for other countries to remain as permanent third-world shit-holes
but they're not. look how much china developed over the last 20 years. look at how india is developing now.
>Looting other countries of their skilled workers does not reduce immigration
I never made this point. My point was that when the native white population are unwilling and unable to do certain jobs that creates a skills gap. That was my point and it's just a fact.
>instead of simply allowing BOTH sets of countries to educate and retain their skilled workforce?
so you'd rather one of your own "nu-males" who took a major in women's studies and a minor in medicine and refuses to work more than 6 hour shifts instead? that's how people die. It's not the fault of immigrants that the native population either says "why would i be a doctor my parents are already rich and i hate privilege so i'm just going to spend all their money" or "how can i be a doctor they'd probably just give my med school place to an asian anyway" (translates as: "my inability to grasp basic statistical concepts mean i am far too dumb to ever be a doctor")

it's hilarious you people just blame immigrants for your own sense of entitlement.
>>
File: 1476743320595.jpg (47KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1476743320595.jpg
47KB, 900x900px
>>130665849
>The last 15 years has completely destroyed any chance of recovery.

I don't remember there being so many non-whites in my area
>>
File: BQC.png (80KB, 516x266px) Image search: [Google]
BQC.png
80KB, 516x266px
>>130664335
Kek, then I'll have no shame using >muh dick argument.
>>
File: 1482115349328.jpg (95KB, 586x666px) Image search: [Google]
1482115349328.jpg
95KB, 586x666px
>>130661159
Where did all the white doctors go?
>>
>>130661159
The problem is 75% of brown/asian kids that live in the city want to become doctors. They study 24/7 and have no social life during university which makes it impossible for white kids who actually want to live their lives and not be miserable to compete.

and plus, studying to be a doctor in Canada isn't really worth it. If you take medsci in university, and don't get into medschool(which is like 85% of people) you're stuck with a relatively useless degree, you may as well go into engineering or business instead.
>>
Genius sperm banks can take care of this. Genius sperm banks can make everyone smart and talented doctors, for example, no matter their color.
>>
>Boomer Generation fucks the whole career pathways via debt-slavery being put in place
>Gen X are all complete failures who decided to live in the shadows of the Boomers and not care enough about their country thinking everything will work out in the end
>Millennials forced to grow up in an environment where they blindly follow the 'path of life' set by the boomers which has been outdated for decades. This makes for a failed generation which won't make a mark.
>Now Gen-X are finally deciding to do something after the whole house has been burned to the ground which is let massive amounts of foreigners into the country.

This society is fucked.
Restart everything.
>>
>>130661159
We have a literal doctor shortage in this country, as ridiculous as it is, we actually need these shitskin doctors otherwise there would be people dying in the waiting rooms.

I know, it sucks, but there aren't enough doctors in the system as it stands to handle all the boomers and their health problems, let alone white doctors.
>>
>>130666670

Holy shit, you didn't even READ my post! You just quotes a few lines out of context and then gave me insane, non-sequitur replies. What the FUCK are you even responding to here?!

"blah blah blah I didn't make that point"...well *I* did, fuckhead. Why don't you try responding to what I actually said instead of this retarded rambling garbage?
>>
>>130666096
arab piece of shit. mad at racist behavior and yet you spew anti white hate. like how you mudslime are all gay fags yet kill homos. you shall never prosper all mudslimes are doomed to live in filth and ruin white countries you freeload off of.
>>
>>130666617
>No doubt you'll complain about "whites stealing from our countries" in the next breath.
my country is england though. idgaf about where my dad came from desu. i was born in england, i live in england, i have a british passport i'm ethnically half-english. i've just never had a problem with immigrant doctors.
>they treat every single male doctor as a criminal now
no they don't? i went to the doctor last week and so did my girlfriend, i don't know what you're on about.
>[two unsourced incidents involving immigrant doctors]
we also had harold shipman. his case doesn't mean white doctors should be under scrutiny. a large proportion of immigrant doctors trained here.
>Nothing is worth the cost of mass brown immigration
doctors are "mass immigration now"? what are you on lol
> I'm sorry but reality is harsh.
yeah, 4u

>>130667144
i did
>>
File: reece.jpg (27KB, 504x415px) Image search: [Google]
reece.jpg
27KB, 504x415px
>>130661159
Women can't be racist
>>
>>130664820

Kill yourself you paki prick. You attack strawmen about millenial work effort, and ignore that UK wages are depressed, in part because of socialism, in part because of all the fucking immigrants
>>
>>130666670
India and China both have several problems from this, are you retarded? China is basically propped up on sticks that a light breeze could blow over, and India? Don't make me laugh. There's a reason the poo in loo memes happened.
>that creates a skills gap
Which is resolved by automation that is going to happen anyway. Not having immigrants come and take all that means we get to choose between taking those jobs until automation comes or speeding it along. Having so many other people from other countries is just going to either make them go hungry or make us go hungry, there's no benefit.
>so you'd rather one of your own nu-males do it instead
Yes, I'd rather have an american pick my apples than an illegal immigrant. Gee, what a shock.
>that's how people die
And unchecked immigration isn't?
>it's hilarious you people just blame immigrants for your own sense of entitlement.
And it's funny how you think that any of this obligates us to take them. You're not making us go socialist, get over it.
>>
>>130662350
Shitty med schools in Bangalore are easier/cheaper to study in
>>
>>130662350
Well in a free market, there'd be more than enough medical schools around, and they'd be inexpensive to attend, due to competition, and we'd have more than enough doctors.
But because people are afraid, we have socialism, which puts a lid on growth and innovation and especially the growth of medical schools and doctors.
>>
Spic here. My mom did that all the time as a kid. She refused to take a white doctor because she preferred to speak Spanish. This lady probably wanted someone who spoke proper English. But she is a downright moron for shouting to the world.
>>
>>130663866
>to what extent are you just arguing for a reduction in the quality of healthcare in your own country?

I don't want the reduction in quality of LIFE because your people are here, Pajeet

P O O
O
O
>>
>>130661159
>proud independent black woman goes to hospital
>you're white you're white you're white
>isn't there ONE BLACK DOCTOR up in this bitch?

What happened next will amaze you
>>
>>130666670
Being in any amount of debt in leafland us tantamount to slavery. Its literally economically unviable for native canadians to ever compete with foreigners unless theyre born priveleged or willing to become a slave
>>
>>130662350
>we

Nigga this is Canada, Immigration is much more open than in the US. Even worse is this broad is in ontario. If Rural Alberta or Possibly maritimes, she would have a white doctor.

Honestly she has right to request one though. If the mother feels nervous around other races being close to her child (even for medical reasons), it's better she feels comfortable with someone she might trust. I disagree though if this was a medical emergency, I don't care what race you want. If you don't want to die, you get any help you can.
>>
>>130667181
>you spew anti white hate
Saying the truths about racist pieces of shit doesn't make me 'anti-white', as a matter of fact, the term 'anti white' is used exclusively by stormniggers and other bottom of the barrel white trash, you will never find an emotionally balanced person using this retard term, you've effectively eliminated any credibility your post could have.

>mfw stormweenie trash think it's heroic to go on racist rants instead of relieving your child from their suffering
>>
>>130661159
mum remembers old canada nice canada clean canada..white canada. i do too its a shame what canadians let it become.
>>
>>130663866
>Indian and Asian immigrants have a much better work ethic, which is the main thing required in becoming a doctor.

bwahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

no pajeet, just no...anyone who ever worked with asians that aren't from japan will wholeheartedly laugh at this
>>
>>130667800

if you want to help your kid, you find a white male doctor, they are the only competent ones.
>>
>>130661159
My family doctor is a white german.
>>
File: 2real.png (348KB, 527x347px) Image search: [Google]
2real.png
348KB, 527x347px
>>130662821
>>130663620
>>130665849
Stupid burgers and one idiotic leaf have no idea of what they are talking about, for as much as you are into the Quebec bashing train, the province have one of the best universities of the continent at the lowest prices (What is McGill?, What is University of Laval? What is University of Quebec in Montreal?) the real reason is that most of the Canadian born people are lazy entitled fucks

>>130663866
>>130666330

These two anons really gets it Canada is exporting a bunch of doctor to the USA, because there the salaries are not controlled while here there is a top of how much they can earn, besides how I explained in my precious comment since the cost is way less (at least in Quebec) and the education level is recognized in USA as well, it is a no brainer to go and work in the states, on the other hand the foreign doctors are willinglly comming to Canada, because they want to live here.

/pol/ why don't you take the red pill that white people are entitled and lazy compared with asian immigrants?

You talk a lot about IQ against blacks but now asians are winning you at your own game they are smarter, have all the engineering degrees and medical degrees, take that red pill pol.

>Inb4 chink
>>
>>130661159
Instead of helping those who want to train to be white doctors, you chose to import them from India.
>>
>>130666330
This is the real reason. Canadian doctors get shit pay compared to US doctors, so they all flee down south, and we're left with Dr. Poo.
>>
>>130662023
that is a solid pepe face, mohammad
>>
>>130667800
YOU ARE A MEXICAN.

That means you are rock bottom trash that I clean off the bottom of my shoe, nothing you say or think matters die in a fire subhuman trash.
>>
>>130662304
>justgyppothings
>>
Sounds to me like she just wanted a doctor who can speak proper english.
>>
>>130662350
>>130662821
>>130662821

well shit Tyrone.

tl;dr ?

Government distorted markets because of predatory student loans and "grants".

Now that is assuming the college/university debt is what is actually preventing white people from becoming doctors.
>>
>>130662350

>be white
>in Canada
>become doctor
>do residency with 10,000 niggers and poos
>find out 300 miles away in the states pays 40x more
>move to the states

not hard.
>>
>>130662425
A faggot
>>
It's funny how you faggots always feel compelled to make excuses for the lowest of white trash when they predictably cant successfully do anything without sperging out
>>
>>130664820
There is a shortage of doctors in the area, so I guess that answers your question about whether they're 'intelligent bunch of go-getters'.
>>
>>130662350
Nobody is FORCED to import brown doctors from other countries. They just do because it is cheaper than subsidizing the creation of white doctors at home.

If you subsidize something you get more of it.

If you import something, you get less of it produced locally.

So importing brown doctors hurts the creation of indigenous white doctors, and creates a shortage of doctors that is filled by importing more brown doctors.

The thing to do is train more white doctors and disallow the importation of brown doctors.

What gets done now hurts existing doctors and makes it harder for would be doctors to become doctors, and destroys our ability to turn out enough doctors of our own.

It sells out the American Dream for short term cheaper health care.

It's time to stop importing elites and dooming ourselves to become a white underclass.
>>
>>130668044

Indians are very good doctors though. They provide healthcare for almost their whole region and even people from richer countries like Singapore go there to get treated. I'm a surgery resident and met some pajeets who either work here as well or on conferences and they told me their med students are picked out of 10 million applicants every year , so something like the 0.00001% get into med school and it's much more competitive than in other countries.

The real issue is that women are being trained to be doctors, even if it's clear that they never work even 50% of the total time that a male will. We have like 75% women studying medicine here in Switzerland. It's a huge bubble that will explode in the next 10-20 years.
>>
>fall asleep on my arm, wake up and cant move my wrist and fingers for hours
>scared, run to local hospital emergency room
>wait good 3 hours
>finally get taken in by a lifeless 40-50 yo brown dr and a hillbilly white nurse
>dr stares at my arm for 5 seconds, says something to the nurse and she tells me i can go
>no diagnosis, no treatment, no eye contact, nothing
>leave and go to bellevue emergency room
>get past the dindu's at registration and finally taken in by young white residents (prolly from nyu)
>receive proper care, wrist support, and diagnosis by qts
>months later my wrist regains function and i can finally jerk off with my right hand
>>
>>130661434
>BREAKING!
Local woman would rather not be operated on by a drug-addled rapefugee
>>
>>130666750
Where did all the white people in Canada go?
>>
>>130661159
Spend decades demonizing white people and white males especially. Pass laws limiting the number of white men you can hire at a job and enforce these laws with harsh penalties. White men start getting the hint that they are not wanted by society. They become NEET's because there is no point in serving a society that hates you out of sheer jealousy. Society begins to get much darker through mass immigration. Normies start to ask "Like OMG! Where have all the white men gone? Why are they turning into man babies? Don't they know they are supposed to work for us as punishment for all their conquest and winning? They are so immature. I'm gonna laugh when they get killed and just disappear entirely." A sour white male non normie joins the discussion. He from the scary mean set of society that nobody likes to go near unless they have to. He asks "So why don't you girls go down to the black section of town? Is it too dangerous these days?" "Yes," they say. One even secretly admits that she doesn't feel as safe around dark people as she does around whites. Both still demonize white males a being the problem with everything. For all their insults and hatred of white males, they still can't get white males to serve them. They still are afraid to walk in the black section of town. They still blame white males for everything.

Such is 21st century white "civilization."
>>
>>130665905
The alternative is socialism or rich parents.
Loans are just capitalism at work. Student loans aren't even the worst kinds of loans around. It's just that people who fail to actually make proper use of the University and the degree they get tend to become really loud about having to pay them back.
>>
>>130669576
The colder parts? It's a proven fact that Muslims can't stand the cold
>>
>>130662350

Pretty much what other anons have said, countries have to import less skilled doctors because they export their doctors to other countries.

Sounds retarded but it's the legit case. Happens here in the U.K. with our students training to become doctors work for the NHS see it's shit and that Australia offers more money and better conditions.

If I remember right around 1/6 of british doctors leave to Australia alone, not including those who will actually learn another language like French or German and move there instead.
>>
Does nobody else realize this looks like a high school play? Fake.
>>
>>130661159
>you're brown, you're brown and you're brown

such is the life in canada
>>
>>130669605

The actual alternative is to restrict women into medical fields. How many old female doctors do you know? They are almost non existant. Especially in the hospital setting.
For most having studied medicine is simply an accomplishment, and they settle down once they get children.
>>
>>130669605
Why Americans and Europeans are so obsessed with getting a college degree?
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
>>130669308
Many say immigration is OK as long as they support themselves and aren't a drain.

But the ones that do well for themselves are worse. This population drains the finite pool of opportunity.

They take away that which we can aspire to.

A given land area has a finite amount of opportunity. It all ultimately comes from the land and with a given amount of technology there is just so much a piece of land can yield.

And technology tends to degrade the environment. So it's not the answer.

The answer is a population that defends it's damn territory from interlopers.
>>
>>130666745
tabarnac de calisse
>>
>>130667307
>half white
>my country is england mate
>we do the jobs you wouldn't lol

How does it feel to be a walking caricature?
>>
>>130667670
Hi sam
>>
>>130662735
Funny you should say that...
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmonton/refugee-health-clinic-edmonton-1.4066832
>>
>>130665835
i have a full dick man. Not a jew
>>
>>130667509
>Kill yourself you paki prick. You attack strawmen about millenial work effort
people on this board usually can't get enough of the "entitled nu-male millenial argument". why drop it now?
>UK wages are depressed, in part because of socialism, in part because of all the fucking immigrants
we're talking about medicine in particular though. wages can't be depressed by immigrants when there's still a huge shortage of doctors in the field.
i agree with you on the socialism thing, though. our junior doctors are paid a pittance, and GPs are stretched incredibly thin with heavily capped overtime which is why so many english doctors leave the country for the US or canada. Junior doctors in the UK are paid about £23,000 which is a disgrace.
>>130667510
>Which is resolved by automation that is going to happen anyway.
how do you program a machine to fix someone who gets rushed into the A&E after being mangled in a motorbike crash? it's gonna be a long time before we can automate a GP or an A&E doc, which are where some of the biggest shortages are. as another poster said, we can't have people die in the A&E waiting room in the meantime.
>And unchecked immigration isn't?
totally irrelevant to the point in hand about the gap in skills in elite fields.
>Yes, I'd rather have an american pick my apples than an illegal immigrant.
yeah but a) this isn't about picking apples, and b) i'd be willing to bet that if you were likely to die in the waiting room unless you saw an immigrant doctor you'd see the immigrant. but who knows, maybe you'd die for your pointless white nationalism, in which case, godspeed.
>>130667640
doesn't alabama have a 25% illiteracy rate? what kind of quality of life do you think you'll have with doctors from that sort of stock
>>130667713
great excuse m8
>>
>>130670144
They don't understand that the country & government exist to serve a nation, not to replace that nation with foreigners.

That people are naturally tribal, and there is nothing wrong with that.

For thousands of years the father taught his son a trade to follow him in his employment.... now we are taught that is nepotism & wrong...

Whites naturally "flee" to live among their own kind, and when all our major cities(where the wealthiest usually live) + major schools become foreign colonies... no surprise wages decline!
>>
>>130670586
pretty fucking great actually.
>>
>>130664820
in BC, the only medical school's acceptance rate is 89 % chinese because of that foreign student tuition increase.
systematically racist against whitey
>>
>>130670368
>Calice de Tabarnak
That's how I know you're fake.
>>
>>130661159
Everytime you go to the GPs office the place is rammed with shitskins.

And you're supposed to believe that the problem with shortages is not enough funding instead of the fact that it's overwhelmed with 3rd world shitters.
>>
>>130662350

brown doctors get free school in their shithole country then come here for big money
>>
>>130671315
well bc has housing problems that they're trying to curtail in a similar vein. that's a problem unique to that area.
>>
>>130671665

Literally no? Their certifications dont count here. We dont recognize them because we know they are shit. They have to come to med school here or in another 1st world country to be allowed to practice medicine here.

Which they do, obviously, because the schools take in fuckloads of foreigns to fill their government "suggested" quotas.
>>
>>130671220
;)
>>
>>130672328
>the schools take in fuckloads of foreigns to fill their government "suggested" quotas.
you realise that in the majority of top schools, these quotas penalise asian students scores compared to whites? the quota is around to keep harvard etc. around 40% white. white people aren't the ones hamstrung by the majority of these quotas.
>>
>>130670805
Hi pastoulio
>>
>>130662350
I had a Canadian Steam friend and he said that rural areas need more workers because everyone wants to live near cities.

Foreigners who are willing to get a job in rural Canada can easily get a job.
>>
>>130672583
Jews call themselves white when they apply. this is to make people think its a fair system. the reality is more than half of the whites are jewish.
>>
I get that people want a doctor they're comfortable with, but I really don't see the point in making a spectacle of yourself over it. I definitely prefer a female doctor and nurse for checkups, and I've just never been comfortable with another guy putting his hands on me.
>>
>>130672883
>this is to make people think its a fair system
or maybe, like my point above, it's to take full advantage of the fact that whites are overrepresented by scores at many top US institutions by quota.
>>
>>130667307
>Newsflash: half-breed claims to not have any problems with immigrant doctors
IMAAGIENE MOY SHAWK
>>
>>130673182
>jews

you understand they are only a very small population here in america right?
>>
File: IMG_1434.png (117KB, 238x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1434.png
117KB, 238x351px
>>130663856
Kekd
>>
>Ausfag
>Most of the doctors here are Chinks and Pajeets
>They're fucking awful and recommend terrible shit (I pulled my forearm muscles, my Paki doctor told me to put ice on it for a week which didn't work at all and I had to seek out a physiotherapist who told me I left the injury way too long and would probably have permanent pain)

How the fuck can people stand non-white doctors? They all seem to be fucking awful from the stories I hear from other people. They get some shitty degree from a non-university in Lahore or Henan Province and have no idea how to actually look after people.
>>
File: cooler than cool.jpg (93KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
cooler than cool.jpg
93KB, 800x800px
>going to the doctor

it's called having a healthy lifestyle / prevention
>>
>>130664820
>We're working the difficult jobs so that you don't have to.
I wanted be become a general practitioner- but then I saw how much debt I'd be in and I'd be surrounded by 3rd world educated morons who act like their 3rd world colleges are the same as American colleges. So I stayed home, had a family, and I patiently await the day the cost of schooling goes down so that I can open my own clinic and help fellow white people get affordable care.
>>
>>130672583
>>130672583
>these quotas penalise asian students scores compared to whites?
Im sure it has norhing to do with cheating
>>
>>130661434
>she did nothing wrong
Doubt that. Being a woman she likely has a voting record of voting for politicians that make immigrants from the third world possible.
>>
>>130668105
A FUCKING FROG
>>
>>130662350
Affirmative action is so bad that you have to be the top 1% of white applicants to get into med school.
>>
>>130666096
i've witnessed first hand a sharp drop in professionalism at our local hospital as it has become staffed by majority non-white. we know from statistics that non-whites behave differently and often times are inferior at their profession. it's not unreasonable to think a similar situation may have occurred at this hospital and that is what set off the "racist tirade". i overheard a spic piece of shit mocking my injured mother at our hospital to his diversity colleagues while they sat and smiled. i regret that i didn't floor him right there.
>>
>>130661159

The Kikes and or elites that run those big places want more shitskins because they are cheaper and bringing them into white countries is ANTI WHITE it is WHAT THEY WANT!

Same goes for all these shitskins at these universities teaching white man Mastery and Invention. Its because those shitskins are cheaper and bringing them into our nations are ANTI WHITE that is what they also want.
>>
File: whites-only.jpg (50KB, 370x400px) Image search: [Google]
whites-only.jpg
50KB, 370x400px
>>130673941

she probably voted for trudeau because "he's pretty"

now enjoy your socialized """"""health care"""""""""""
>>
>>130661581

I wonder if KIKES run most the NEWS outlets in the white Canadacuck nation too.

Who wants to place a BET?
>>
>>130662350
m8 it's Toronto. There aren't white people at all over there.
>>
>>130668105
No the chinks and poos get their shitty "medical degrees" from their 3rd world diploma mills and Canada accepts them with no questions asked. Poo medical degrees is only 2 years long vs 4-5 in the US or Canada.

Canadian med schools are hard to get into. There is like only 10 in the country, if that.
White Canadians simply are going to America to study, and they will practice medicine here because they can get payed 4 times more.

My childhood orthodontist was Canadian, one of the Surgeons in my office is Canadian, and my family doctor is Canadian.
>>
>Canada
Why does this dumb woman think she has a right to choose her doctor? That's not permissible under "universal" "health" "care".
>>
>>130671429
tabernacle de châlice
>>
>>130673669
>who act like their 3rd world colleges are the same as American colleges
read >>130669364
>patiently await the day the cost of schooling goes down
good luck with that
>>
>>130673669
Yeah right, you're just lazy, you fucking lazy nigger
>>
>>130673669
Move to New Mexico or Texas. Med school is less than 20k.

Apply for the hpsp scholarship and have the military pay for it.

Go to Europe and study at their cheaper universities. Usually this is a really bad idea if you want to get into a hard specialty. But General Practice is literally the easiest to get into.

You have no excuses. You're just lazy and will make excuses to make you feel better.
>>
>>130668105
Its not necessary to denigrate anyone by race. White people are just easy going and would rather be nurses or Physical Therapists, 90% of the Speech Language Pathologists at my school are white.

Asian/rare driven Muslims culture is about being brutal to your kids and willing them to succeed, Doctor is just the most brutal to get into profession which plays to their strengths.

Most whites think 'life is too short', we also grew up with #YOLO. I have heard 'college till 30? fuck that' by a lot of classmates who give me reasons why they did SLP.

Masters degrees is what whites want now, a good mix of difficult and well paying but also leaves lots of time for freedom.

The problem with white people is no matter how dumb you are you want to take it easy and YOLO. Even the biggest redneck trash wants to have vacation time and not waste time getting a good degree and job. This is why white poverty is skyrocketing. As long as they have a job doing bartending and an ample supply of meth and/or weed why try harder?

That is the real problem of whites, this laziness culture. You only deserve to be lazy if you actually contribute. Fact is that Indians/Chinese/Occasional Muslims they all have a higher motor and more wired work ethic ingrained in them and just are going to be more successful.
>>
I live in Massachusettes, and I've never had a non-white doctor. Health care here is really good, but like anywhere sometimes a doctor will say some dumb shit or not really give you the solution you want. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with race, tho.

Actually, nevermind. I had one indian dentist...NEVER AGAIN. Holy fuck! During the routine twice a year teeth cleanings, she fucked my shit up with her tools. I know it's not supposed to feel good, but fuck. She even tried to fix a chipped tooth (in the back, nobody ever saw it, who cares) just for the $$. But she accidentally fucked up an adjacent tooth. I had to go back to the dentist 4 fucking times. I refused to pay for the last 3 times, because they where all related to her bullshit. Then I went to a much better orthodontist (young white woman) who fixed me in 20 minutes, no problems for a year
Funny thing is, I was halfway thru a post about to say that I don't think brown people offer any different health care. It's bullshit tho. The best pediatrician I ever had was a chill af jewish guy who went to woodstock.

I think most people who aren't racists probably just haven't spent enough time with the actual people lol
>>
>>130661159
,ost indian doctors come from idia most have fake certificates or they are bought in from companies or other people

so make mistakes and fuck things up

i remember having two indian doctors both very incompetant one had internal investigation done on him the other was a complete tool and didn't help

there was also a new report on how nhs tests are unfair on indian trainees and should be changed so they get a better score and can work as a doctor which is kind of worrying

I don't even want to go into forgine nurses they just don't give a shit and are only there for the money and visa.
>>
>>130661159
Blacks do this though, they say white doctors learn about the majority of their patients and are more familiar with complications and risks for whites so that's the root cause of many mistakes. Blacks and Hispanics are over represented for errors or sub optimal treatments from white doctors. It's been cited as a form of white Privilege, they tell blacks to demand a black doctor.

How is this wrong? The left just told me it was ok for other groups to do this.
>>
File: 1387396421661.png (443KB, 1008x757px) Image search: [Google]
1387396421661.png
443KB, 1008x757px
>>130662350
What kind of anti-diversity bigot are you? We -need- to reduce the number of white doctors and lower standards so more blacks can get into medicine. Diversity is strength!
>>
>>130661159
isn't public healthcare just great?
>>
>>130662350
it's a plan by the judin

fix it so the education system is more favourable towards the other races

pretty soon all elite jobs are controlled by non whites and when the time comes nazi supermist people come to power kicking all non whites who are in elite position out

the whole country will come down hard

same shit happened with the ottoman empire

the judin came in and kicked all the armenians out the whole empire was dead in two weeks man
>>
>>130662350
>Why are we forced to import doctors from other countries?

When you open school up to global competition and whites are only hundreds of millions big but blacks, arabs, indians, Asians, and Hispanics are billions each... then the top 1% performers from each group pretty much means their qualified numbers outnumber us almost 10 to 1. Today, most new doctors are not white.

If you want white doctors then you need schools that build quota systems for under performing whites or you need to prevent/reduce immigration.

Whites have higher percentages of smart people but they just outnumber us so much that whites having our whole top 2-5% qualified for med school, is still outnumbered dramatically by the top 1-3% form foreign countries.

This is why we need nationalism. Globalism destroys peoples and shoves them out of the workforce. They just move to the country with the most opportunity and it's devastating for the locals.
>>
>>130665728
Whites aren't given affirmative action against Asians
>>
>>130676393
Fucking this. They get shit 2 year degrees, flood the market taking jobs from hard working American doctors, and do poor work overall.
>>
(((They))) don't like this nehaviour because it highlights the lowered standards for non-whites to gain entry to medical careers.
>>
>>130674461
>Canada accepts them with no questions asked
Lol
>>
>>130677306
a very smart man has been telling americans to go overseas to get degree's because they are either free or cheap and take much less time to obtain. He was absolutely right.
>>
>>130661159
Sure, i´d rather prefer a doctor of my own ethnicity. But I take an educated foreign doctor over an fat native doctor
>> trust someone with my health that can´t even take care of his own body
>>
>>130673669
You know how stupid your story sounds right? You are lazy and incompetent so you blame others for your failure. Textbook self loathing and cowardice, I don't know how people like you are going to (((help))) the white race. You are literally destroying it.
>>
>>130662350
pretty sure all our white doctors go to america and we just import pajeet
>>
>>130673182
They are not overrepresented
>>
>>130662350

Indian doctors can get an MBBS for a quater of the price in an Indian university even if they go for private instiutine and it's completely subsidized for government colleges; You can then go for an MD in the US and get 100k a year if you stay in the US. Indian Engineers and Doctors are both low quality scum and you really should stop importing them if you don't want your health care and technology sectors to loose their innovative edge.
>>
>>130661159
"Ok, I'll come back at four."
>>
>>130679440
>>130677125
140 point advantage for whites over similar asians at Yale is well documented. Harvard is worse. Figures are available. You're just wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/opinion/white-students-unfair-advantage-in-admissions.html
there's other sources available if you don't like the nyt but jesus christ this is public information, just google it.
>>
>>130669364
every time I see this flag I cringe
And once again a totally useless comment appears
Kys chocolate heeb
>>
>>130679687
>Indian Engineers are low quality scum
i'm sure my father just affirmative actioned his way into his chief software engineer role. I'm sure his brother affirmative actioned his way into the chief engineer role at one of the biggest civil engineering firms in the UK.
Maybe it's not quite how you see it; the sheer volume of Indians and the competitive average IQ of the country means that, I guess, the Indians I know are bringing the average up and the Indians you know are bringing the average down.

Although my family are from Gujarat, one of the only parts of India where people don't shit in the street. And they were educated in British universities.
>>
>>130661159
aqt least link the video you stupid motherfuckering bastard bitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQKx315yPtk

fucking bitch i hope she never sees a doctor again
>>
>>130675679
If indians, chinese, and muslims were worth a damn their countries wouldn't be shit. I blame communism for the failures of the chinese, but there's no saving the inbred pakis, poos, and arabs.
>>
File: duterte-sona-human-rights.jpg (49KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
duterte-sona-human-rights.jpg
49KB, 530x295px
>>130661159

>there isn't one available until 4

I love when niggers admit their own inferiority

They know their occupations are the result of whites who put them there, we're winning this culture war.

Keep it up
>>
>>130661159
all the smart white doctors went down to the states
where a good doctor can mage waaaaay more money
>>
>>130680941
the fact that india was >24% of world GDP before british colonisation and <2% afterwards should factor into your worldview somehow. As should repeated CIA coups and forced instability in the middle east.

Otherwise you're just bombing people back to the stone age and saying "look at them! they're in the stone age!"

All the technological advancements and innovations of Islam's golden age should be enough to tell you that these people aren't inherently stupid.
>>
File: Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png (1MB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
Stuck_in_the_Wringer_077.png
1MB, 1152x864px
>>130662350

Whites actually need to earn their grades blacks get brownie points, college scholarships maintaining a D average, and affirmative action garuntees them jobs.

A white doctor is a real doctor, especially if they're a non-jew then you know they had zero handouts and got their MD purely because of their ability.
>>
Radiology resident in the US:

There is a form of affirmative action in US medicine called URM (underrepresented minorities). It works the same as EEO/AA but it is justified differently to pass muster. That is, its primary justification isn't that it is for the applicants, but rather for the populations that they will be treating (black patients respond better to black doctors in studies, etc)

Only white people can't have this
>>
>>130678796
nah you have to understand the cards have been just recently stacked against citizens of the United states. The federal reserve is pillaging our wealth if you dont know that then you better look into it. In order to fix things we need to address the problem not the symtoms.
>>
>>130681738
>(underrepresented minorities
URM stands for underrepresented in medicine**
>>
>>130661159
Be a white woman.
Demand equal rights + voting rights.
Use all your new found liberties to vote for leftists shits.
Start realizing how shitty leftists shit is.
Throw a hissy fit and demand a white man to help you.
Fucking pathetic. Canadians made their bed, they can bitch as much as they want, but they have to sleep on it everyday. I don't give a fuck about this, nor should any American here. She probably voted for Justin because he made her cream her panties.
>>
Going on the attack and then claiming to be the victim, whites are becoming niggers
>>
>>130681429
>All the technological advancements and innovations of Islam's golden age
In spite of, not because of, islam, which is anti science & anti reason.
>>
>>130662350
>Why are we forced to import doctors from other countries

kek, this guy
if you decide on the cheaper of two options, were you 'forced'?
>>
>>130661159
black woman enters clinic: "I want to see a black doctor! I don't trust these white crackas!"

liberals: racism in the medical industry keep black people away from being doctors, we need to change that!
>>
>>130662350
It's Canada, retard. They have a socialized healthcare, which means doctors get paid peanuts and work non stop. Not worth it. Also, in Canada being white is a disadvantage. Colleges want crayon colored skins not high IQ minds.
>>
>>130662350
>Where the fuck are the white doctors? Why aren't white people becoming doctors? Why are we forced to import doctors from other countries?

All the white doctors go south to get paid better or become private specialists.

Family GPs can only take in a fixed amount of patients and get paid a fixed salary dictated by the government. Any sane person with a Canadian medical license will say fuck that shit.

That's why we have all these brown doctors that are only good for writing prescriptions and notoriously do insurance scams to make extra on the side.
>>
>>130662350
When whites cannot attend University without subjecting themselves to harassment, they tend to avoid it.
>>
>>130664820
>>130663866
Why are people still replying to this kike/Asian?
>>
>>130682748
>crayon colored skins not high IQ minds.
>Forgetting white is a crayon

Wew how bout that high IQ
>>
>>130674520
Kys kys Quebec
>>
>>130661159
>where all the smart white men gone?

Med schools in the US reject over half of white male applicants in favor of diversity candidates. White is the new black.
>>
>>130683516
So when was the last time you saw a kid coloring with a white crayon?
It's there, but no one wants it, except retards like you who just eat it.
>>
>>130683822
>Kids never use the white crayon
>Basically subconsciously saying they hate white people
>Muh White genocide
>>
>>130666330
This is true. I know a dermatologist couple. They make so much more in the US.
>>
>>130667737
In Rural America the doctors are more likely to be foreign. No white doctor wants to live in some backwards country ass town and raise children so the gov let's foreign doctors come if they promise to work in an "underserved" community.
>>
>>130669364
Indian doctors don't mind working 20 hrs a day which white Americans just won't anymore.
>>
>>130685098
tfw my PD is white and clearly of the "WW2 was a mistake" variety. Talked shit about the Jews in med
>>
>>130661159
I just imagined myself in that situation and its pretty horrifying
I guess Im not used to poopskins like you guys
>>
>>130667800
retard is an offensive word you dumd spic. only a dirty mexican sister pimper would lecture people on racism and fill his post with rasicm. your the worst county on the planet only because dirty spics like you live there
>>
>>130684930
Thats not true at all.

T. Someone living in rural america
>>
>>130684930
>>130686333
First to post statistics substantiating either claim gets some really nice tits.
>>
>>130662350
Have you been to a graduation lately? Have you met people in med school or tried looking at the med community yourself? Have you looked at higher education communities?

Whites are a VERY small minority because with all our showboating about being the best race, we're still a bunch of lazy losers who pick psych and English degrees and shit like that.

Who here is actually trying to become a doctor? Any of you?
>>
File: jpg.jpg (42KB, 405x271px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
42KB, 405x271px
>>130661159
i would probably be worried about a brown doctor too, they might have gotten through college due to affirmative action, or if they're from from india, a lot of their universities are diploma mills
>>
>>130666836
Those have never existed. The ones available have all literally been scams.
>>
>>130662589
That's bizarre, our doctors sterilise their hands constantly (and there are dispensers everywhere for visitors to do it) but he still always shakes my hand. It's actually about the only time I still do these days
Thread posts: 204
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.