[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Libertarian to facism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 535x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 535x338px
When I first came here it was mainly for the libertarian threads, as time progresses I've become far more right leaning and believe we need a strong moral and nationalist stance to survive (((them))), how many of you have seen this in yourselves?
>>
>>130659787
Strong morals and nationalism don't go hand and hand.
>>
i realized this last month when i finally understood that libertarianism won't get rid of the ZOG.

i just hope after (((theyre))) gone we'll go back to expressing our liberty before the highly authoritarian state grows into an orwellian nightmare
>>
>>130660074
Can you explain? I'm not talking about helping the world but instead protecting and thriving in your home
>>
>>130660074
fuck off liberal shill. Strong morals and nationalism DEFINITELY go hand in hand!
>>
>>130660160
It's a really touch and go thing man, obviously you don't want a government that can run everything, but also you need so sense of nationalism to fight the shit you see today, I'm worried if we were to go back it leaves large openings for people behind the scenes to conspire and manipulate people again.
>>
>>130660182
Every body wants to protect and have a thriving home. Why should someone else be forced out so you can succeed?
>>
>>130660160
It's almost like when you look into the civil war the confederacy was trying to basically have freedom and (((they))) didn't want to lose money and control over them
>>
A strong state implies forcing people at gunpoint to hate (((them))) rather than properly convincing them.
>>
>>130660558
I'm not saying forcing anyone out, but for people to come to this country and expect anything other than to love our way is ridiculous. I wouldn't go to Syria and expect them to call it a white country and follow my laws
>>
>>130660685
But can you really win against the msm, and Hollywood and Facebook and all the propaganda thrown at people?
>>
>>130660789
>I wouldn't go to Syria and expect them to call it a white country and follow my laws

We are partly responsible for what Syria is today. So we are responsible for doing something about it. You wouldn't go to someone else house make a mess and then just leave. Also there are other hurt by nationalist. What about POC?
>>
>>130661102
Ive always been a fairly right leaning libertarian, as in "let me do me, you do you" the poc race baiting and victim narrative is a waste. Affirmative action is a waste. It's clearly not treating everyone the same and it's more racist to say minorities need help than to not have programs for them.
>>
>>130661102
I guess not even so much fascism as a very strong investment in nationalism and non interventionist policy
>>
>>130661503
>Affirmative action is a waste. It's clearly not treating everyone the same and it's more racist to say minorities need help than to not have programs for them.

I don't disagree, but you have to admit the nationalism that exist right now is white nationalism. Which forces POC out in favor of the white.
>>
>>130661738
I also think we need a strong return to morality, even if people were racist, if they had strong moral convictions they'd be civil to each other
>>
>>130661888
I think we need to find a way to make everybody realize that we are in this together. America is only as strong as it's weakest link. We can make fun of poor ghetto blacks all day long, but america will be judged by them.
>>
>>130662169
Exactly, so nationalism. Include all races, and religion, but a strong national pride and sense of belonging in your community,state, and nation. After September 11th you saw everyone come together and shit. We need that on a grand scale
>>
File: liberty.jpg (649KB, 897x944px) Image search: [Google]
liberty.jpg
649KB, 897x944px
>>130659787
I used to be a libertarian, but honestly what has democracy brought us? People for for gibs without responsibility or restraint, there's a reason massive debt is commonplace among capitalist democracies but was rare among the fascist dictatorships.

As for what remains of our "liberty", a revolution has long been overdue, yet there are few willing to fight it. This is because the Founding Father's, smart though they were, gave us the choice on whether we would bear arms and make ourselves strong. But people are inclined towards sloth and weakness, if you want them to be strong in times of prosperity you must force it upon them, force them to hold the guns and build themselves into fighting men.
>>
>>130663104
Nah I totally agree 100%, if I have to live in an authoritarian country is prefer it to be successful
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.