[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Argentinian police find all sort of cool nazi stuff in a house

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/20/hitler-bust-among-argentinas-biggest-haul-of-nazi-artefacts-found-in-secret-room?CMP=twt_gu
>>
I'm confused as to why they were 'raiding' the house in the first place?
>>
>>130661778
Suspicion of illegal artefacts.
>>
>>130661778
Because Jews control every country's government.
>>
>>130662601
are Nazi artifacts illegal in Argentina?

or were they looking for stolen south American stuff and found some cool Nazi shit?
>>
>>130661778
Because those objects will infect everyone with HATE you fucking white supremacist!!!!
>>
You can destroy memorabilia but you can't destroy the truth, dirty kike rat bags.
>>
>>130659724
what's so special about some stuff they got off alibaba?
>>
>>130659724
It's illegal to have artefacts that hurt people's feelings?

Will they raid homes in 20 years and take all your old Manga and Hentai?
>>
>>130662871
The house the police raided also had Chinese and Egyptian antiquities which had been illegaly brought into the country.
You can see some pictures here:
http://www.infobae.com/sociedad/2017/06/10/encontraron-numerosos-objetos-con-simbologia-nazi-durante-un-allanamiento/
>>
>>130664447
thanks that makes a lot more sense than world jew police raiding anyplace with a piece of Reich china
>>
File: 1497774306020.jpg (69KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1497774306020.jpg
69KB, 1024x576px
>>130661778
Yo what's that statue mang? that's kinda goofy looking hahah... I'ma steal that shit.

Wait, I feel kind of str... HEIL HITLER!
>>
>>130664799
Jews are going to take all of it, if it was in the room with a swastika it belongs to them.
>>
>>130659724
Is it gonna go on E-bay?
>>
>>130661778
Probably a jew lost a bet on one of these items, got pissed and call the police
>>
File: 2.jpg (406KB, 1285x724px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
406KB, 1285x724px
>>130659724
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.