[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How and why did he die /pol/? I don't get it.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: AR-170619872[1].jpg (484KB, 3500x2168px) Image search: [Google]
AR-170619872[1].jpg
484KB, 3500x2168px
How and why did he die /pol/? I don't get it.
>>
>>130657607
waterboarded until he had a heart attack that led to brain damage
>>
>>130657930
Heart attack because of waterboarding? I thought waterboarding was meant to simulate the feeling of drowning?
>>
>>130658165
waterboarding 24/7 ?
>>
>>130657607
Someone hit his head too hard during one of the many beatings and turned him into a potato
>>
File: 1490316153178.gif (891KB, 240x250px) Image search: [Google]
1490316153178.gif
891KB, 240x250px
>>130657607
>how?
some kind of torture. doesn't really matter what kind.
>why?
he was a cia and mossad spy. this is a sign to dissuade any other potential spies from going into best korea.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
>>
>>130658165
Imagine being drowned again and again
Of course you are not actually drowning but your body feels like you do so and goes into shock, add the factor that while waterboarded you are tied down so you can't even fight back
Combine these and make it last a few hours every day no wonder his heart gave in
>>
>>130657607
He hung himself
>>
>>130657930
He must have been pretty brain damaged to begin with if he thought it was a good idea to steal something from North Korea.
>>
>>130658165
Yeah, because the constant stress from feeling like you're going to die couldn't cause a heart attack. Swedish education, everyone.
>>130658964
Original joke 10/10
>>
>>130657607
Capitalism failure caused by superiority of the Communist system.
>>
>>130658709
I don't think spy is stupid enough to openly steal picture.
>>
pathetic beta Americuck couldn't handle hard work in a NORK labour camp
>>
north korea dindu nuffin. no, i'm serious. hear me out.

America and it's zionist masters are ITCHING to go to war with another country without a central bank. Don't you goyim get it? North korea is portrayed as evil because they want to fuck it up and install a central bank.

It NEEDS it's nuclear weapons over feeding it's people, because without them they will get invaded, like libya.

And then they will be "free", just like us. With that horrible degeneracy.

Better starving than enslaved in this horror.

I have no doubt north korea is a shithole, but 99% of the shit you hear about them is exxagerated from the SAME LYING PRESS YOU ALL KNOW ARE LYING SCUM.
>>
File: a59.jpg (14KB, 323x326px) Image search: [Google]
a59.jpg
14KB, 323x326px
>>130658964
it cost me like $12 to buy a pack of NK cigarettes
must have gotten a pretty good deal
>>
>>130659154
>Original joke 10/10
Original comment.
I wasn't making a joke. I was calling the guy a fucking idiot.
>>
>>130658734
That's stupid. He was hit in the head too hard.
>>
>>130657607
The norks gave him brain damage and Americans don't have the nuts to care about something like this anymore, his family was a bunch of kikes who pulled his plug the first chance they got, and he was a spoiled bitch who got the biggest reality check in the world.

I'd pay extra taxes to start a fund that sends more liberal to actual totalitarian states so they can work out the reality of their daddy issues with Trump.
>>
>>130657607

>be upper middle class normie
>be spoiled brat
>most likely was a dick in highschool, but his parents made sure nothing ever happened to him
>"dude, what if like, I go to north korea!"
>goes to totalitarian country ironically because "its will be hillarious!"
>tries to take a souvenir by stealing a propaganda poster because his bart simpson like brain conflates all authroity figures as toothless tigers and equates north fucking korea as no different than his teachers threatening him with detention
>gets caught
>immediately starts crying and blubbering like a pussy
>realize he fucked up hard
>sentenced to 15 years of slave labour in a concentration camp
>gets beaten into a vegetable
>dies

good riddance. This transcends any politics, its just a typical arrogant shit head with no respect for anything getting burned. Its like when a yolo asshole takes a picture with a tiger because its "cool" and the tiger rips his head off.
>>
>>130657607
They ate his brains. must have brains!!! BRAINS!!!!!
>>
>>130657607
He wasn't just brain damaged, they destroyed every part of his brain.

I'd suspect, and have spoken to medical school mates who suspect, he was waterboarded to death or put in an oxygen deprivation tank, and killed and then resuscitated over and over again.

Or they tested some new prion on him.
>>
File: 1497725469412.png (336KB, 408x386px) Image search: [Google]
1497725469412.png
336KB, 408x386px
>>130657607
He tried to hang himself, but the Norks got to him before the job was finished.

If anything the Norks should be praised for saving his life.
>>
THANKS DENNIS RODMAN
>>
>>130657607
Evolution at work.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.